Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Boomer's Ghost

Chapter 17: Meeting

by selenepotter 0 reviews

I do not own Battlestar Galactica or Face Off

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Sci-fi - Characters: Boomer,Saul Tigh,William Adama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2022-06-16 - 1723 words

0Unrated
Boomer’s Ghost

I do not own Battlestar Galactica or Face Off

Chapter 17: Meeting

Battlestar Galactica - Conference Room

People from both the Colonial Fleet and the rebel Cylon Base ships had gathered to sit at the table. Representing the civilian government was President Wallace Gray and two of his aides: Vice President Tory Foster and Billy Keikeya. Representing the Colonial military were: Fleet Admiral William Adama, Colonel Saul Tigh, and Chief Galen Tyrol, who was also representing Base Ship 5. The other representatives from Base Ship 5 were a blonde model Three Cylon named D’Anna Biers and a Centurion. From Base Ship 3 was: a black haired model Three Cylon named Lucy Three, a blonde model Six Cylon named Rene Six and a model Eight named Grace Eight, who like the Centurion, did not wear clothes. Lieutenant Sharon ‘Boomer’ Tyrol was not considered high enough ranked to attend this meeting. She was waiting outside for her husband, while unseen by anyone, her invisible friend ‘Al’ was inside the room listening in. In spite of being a ‘Final Five’ Cylon, Ellen Tigh was judged to be too volatile to be allowed to attend such an important meeting and was not invited.

“Thank you all for coming,” stated Adama. “I’d like the hear how it came to be that two Cylon ships have switched to our side.”

“When one of the Final Five Cylons, Colonel Tigh, revealed himself to me and the depths of the betrayal that the Prime One, John Cavil had done to them and to us all, I resolved to switch sides,” explained D’Anna Biers. “So when I downloaded into a new body on a Base ship, I began recruiting my sister model Threes and freeing Centurions from the inhibitors we had used to re-enslave them. Unknown to me, I was not the only one freeing Centurions and when I tried freeing one that was already free, she introduced me to Doctor Tyrol and we joined forces. After that, I started recruiting model Eights and when all of them were on our side, we confronted all the other models and took over the ship. To prevent them from downloading elsewhere and spreading the word, we imprisoned our model Ones and Fives, rather than execute them.”

“Perhaps I should introduce myself. “I’m Doctor Galen Tyrol and I’m from Earth. I am, what the others call a ‘Final Five’ Cylon. The 13th Tribe were Cylons from the very beginning and I am one of the Five that came from Earth to the Colonial Cylons. We offered the Cylon Centurions human form and resurrection in exchange for their making peace with the Colonies. Instead, our memories were wiped and we, Saul, Tory, Ellen, and Sam were placed in the Colonies to start Human lives. I enlisted in the Colonial Warriors and worked my way up to being Deck Chief of the Galactica before I was killed. When I downloaded, all of my memories were restored. So I freed the Centurion that was guarding me and got her to help me start freeing the others. I also started altering them so I could give them back their voices. Eventually, D’Anna and I joined forces and took the Base ship. “Then we tracked you down.”

“Our story is much simpler,” said Lucy Three. “The three of us plus a model Two all downloaded at the same time after Colonel Tigh had revealed the betrayal of One on the Final Five. As soon as we awoke, we began subduing model Ones until we had captured them all. The Fives tried to stage a counter rebellion, so we had to imprison all of them too. After that, we sought out the Galactica.”

“You did not free your Centurions?” asked the Centurion.

“We’d re-enslaved you,” replied Lucy Three. “We feared how you might react if we removed your inhibitors.”

“We remember who enslaved us,” replied the Centurion, before turning to Tyrol and D’Anna. “And who freed us.”

“After this is over, and we return to our ship,” the first thing we’ll do is free your sister Centurions,” said Grace Eight. “I promise.”

“I brought this over from the Pegasus,” said Tigh, as he began pulling out recognizance photos. According to them, our fleet is being followed by these two Base ships and this other large ship. Are these your Base ships?”

“No, that’s not us,” replied Lucy Three. “We don’t have a Resurrection Ship.”

“Resurrection ship?” asked Gray. “What’s that?”

“When one of us dies,” began Rene Six. “We download into a new body. Each base ship has a facilities to handle the occasional accident. But if a large number of us die at once, like when a Base ship is destroyed. The Resurrection Ship is used to download a large number of us into bodies at the same time.”

“It also functions as a Raider and Centurion factory,” added Grace Eight, “as they download when destroyed too.”

“So destroying it should be a priority,” mused Adama.

“Or capturing it,” suggested D’Anna. “If it were under our control, then we could more easily replace rebel Cylon Losses.”

“We’d have to take out both Base Ships in order to pull that off,” observed Tigh.

“If we agree to help capture this Resurrection Ship, would your Base Ships be willing to help destroy the other two Base Ships?” asked Adama.

“Of course!” replied D’Anna.

“Yes,” agreed Lucy Three.

“Then we’ll have to draw up some battle plans for it,” announced Adama.

“I should also mention that one of the things I tinkered up while I was on the Base ship was a device that will restore the memories of those of us who are from Earth,” announced Tyrol.

“If we do that, we should let Ellen in that too,” suggested Tigh. “She’s here in the Fleet.”

Tyrol nodded his agreement. “Is Sam here too?”

“No,” stated Adama. But we have intelligence that he may be on Caprica leading a Human resistance to the Cylon occupation.”

Tyrol nodded in understanding. He could guess that his wife’s ghost was that source of intelligence that he was referring to.

The meeting continued as they made battle plans to take out the two Base ships and capture the Resurrection Ship. After several hours, the meeting finally broke up. The delegates exited the room. But Boomer was waiting for one particular one.

“Is it over?” asked Boomer. “Are you free?”

“Yeah, for now I am,” replied Tyrol. “I have something I have to do later. But for now, I’m all yours.”

Boomer pounced on him and locked her lips to his. He deepened their kiss and she responded in kind.

“Get a room, you two,” chided Tigh as he walked by.

“Yes, Sir!” said Boomer, before grabbing her husband by the hand and dragging him back to their room.


Battlestar Galactica - Tyrols’ Quarters

The Tyrols, Sharon and Galen had just finished demonstrating their love for each other and were cuddling in post-coital bliss.

“What’s this?” asked Tyrol has the hand caressing her face brushed over the tattoo on her cheek.

“The President made me get it,” explained Boomer. “He didn’t want any infiltrators impersonating a member of the crew. So all of us Cylons had to get a unique facial tattoo so people can tell at a glance who I am. Athena has one too. But her’s is red and on the other cheek.”

“Well, I think it looks cool,” said Tyrol. “Also, I wouldn’t want to mistake one of you for the other.” His hand ran over her breasts which had grown larger since he last saw her. “Though you are starting to look different.”

“Not as much as you would think,” replied Boomer. “When she joined us, Athena turned out to be pregnant, just as Al predicted, just as I am.”

“You mean?” said Tyrol hand his hand moved down to the slightly bulging belly that he has not wanted to call attention to because he thought she was getting fat and would be sensitive about it.

“Yes, Galen, I’m going to have our baby!” replied Boomer.

“That’s wonderful!” gushed Tyrol before pulling his wife into another long kiss.

After they ended the kiss they gazed lovingly into each eyes until suddenly Tyrol looked alarmed as realization hit him.

“Sharon, there’s something I need to tell you about,” said Tyrol, seriously.

“Oh boy! Here it comes,” said the Ghost.

“When I was on the the Base ship, there were a lot of other model Eights on the ship with me,” explained Tyrol. “They look just like you and they go around the ship naked. I was missing you and one of them tried to seduce me. I let her succeed. And when I tried resisting doing it with her a second time, she brought another Eight with her so they could both seduce me. Over and over she kept bringing beautiful women who looked like you. I’m sorry. I was too weak to resist bedding multiple women who looked just like you. I kept wishing you were they but-”

Boomer pushed him out of the bed!

“You fraked my sister! . . . All this time! . . . All this time I thought you were being tortured by One and you were off having orgies with my sisters!”

“Sounds like fun to me!” said the Ghost.

“SHUT UP!” screamed Boomer at her Ghost.

“Sharon I-” started Tyrol.

“You too!” screamed Boomer at Tyrol. “You shut up too!”

“What do you mean me too?” asked Tyrol. “Is your Ghost here now? Did he just see us fraking?”

“He’s always with me,” replied Sharon. “Even when we do that. I think he gets some kind of vicarious thrill out of it.”

“Sharon, there’s more,” added Tyrol. “Some of them are pregnant.”

“How many?” snarled Boomer.

“At least three that we know about,” admitted Tyrol. “But it could be more.”

“GET OUT!” screamed Boomer.

“Good, that way we can talk about this,” said the Ghost.

“You too, Al!” yelled Boomer. “Both of you get out! I need some time to think about this!”

“Alright Sharon,” said Tyrol as she grabbed his clothes and fled.

“Are you sure about this?” asked the Ghost.

“OUT!” screamed Boomer.

Sign up to rate and review this story