Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > FUN

oh god they cheated

by Waves 0 reviews

the girls find outtttttt

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2022-09-13 - 665 words

0Unrated
some nights i cant stand joe . some nights i say fuck it all. and stare at the calendar. what it is i am changing into? some nights i beg him to look at me. some nights i barely wanna see him.sometimes i cant stand it..

and him...

he barely listens to me. some nights i wonder if im crazy for him.

steven was going absolutely insane after their 'togetherness'; they both had sex together; it was amazing. but the guilt that was eating them away bit by bit was getting to him.

how could he do this to Teresa. He loved her more then any woman. she had given birth to his children. they both had been through alot together. he washed his hands after he did it with joe.

but somehow... she smelled the other on him .. like she knew that it was joe....

" please- why would joe and i be that close together? hahaha- you're being dramatic. "

"I know what joe smells like- and hes ALL over you. what did you do?" she had tears in her eyes; steven knew he could not lie..

"ive seen the way you look at him..."

" i -i ... "

" what . "

" he and i- " that was what set her off.

a large slap went across his face.

" how could you- "

" I didnt say anything- "

" I KNOW YOU STEVEN. "

that set them off into a screaming match till he found himself on the doorstep of HIS house. He was unsure of what to do... he couldnt go to joe's. he instead went to tom's

Tom was playing his bass guitar when suddenly his wife came in.

"steven's here and he say's he wants to talk to you"

they were not set up to see each other for months-they were on holiday. but here he was .

" steven? what are you doing here? whats up ? whats going on?"

"i wasnt sure who to go to.... i needed someone" steven didnt want to be alone ...not in a hotel.. so he turned to the one he trusted.. tom .

needed someone? tom wondered why. most times the man told no one his problems... maybe the press sometimes but he was a very private man with big problems that somehow he always solved on his own.

" I fucked up... tom... "

"whatdya mean ? eh...?"

he hugged tom suddenly; " joe and i .... we did something really bad"

bad ? how ?

"what did you do-? better not have had a bigger fight then back then" he held steven close and patted his back. " what was it? "

" we- we- " he couldnt say it. he just started crying.. and buried his head into the mans shoulder. tom only held him.

but he wasnt feeling guilty about it.... in fact the opposite. it was the whole fight with teresa that was bothering him the most.

"what did you do.... ?"

///////

"billie. sweetheart. how are you?" joe had just got back home.

"hello darling; im good- just relaxing" she was with their dog. laying on the couch. they hugged. when suddenly..

"hey- theres a hair on you.... " she picked at the hair on his chest ...

they both stared at it .. joe looked back at her with wide eyes- that said ; i did something bad.

" honey? " billie asked. "whos hair is this-"

" uhhhhhh...... " a long pause.

"the dogs? "

" how would it be the dogs- when you just got here" she asked.

" i think its mine-" it was brown.

" its brown honey-" she was about to react to it till he said.

"i cheated."



==-==

lol authors note; i will continue writing this. but wither or not it will be as good as other chapters i do not know... lol . but uhhh yeah look forward to my cliff hangers lol .

and support me on tumblr and instagram; i need it; also i draw toxic twins there. or at least. i used to alot... and that art is still there. look forward to seeing yall there ... idk .... just try to at least .. pls for me XD
Sign up to rate and review this story