Categories > Anime/Manga > Soul Eater > Winged Miester and Weapon

2: MAKA AND SOUL

by gertthenert 0 reviews

.

Category: Soul Eater - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2022-09-20 - 486 words

0Unrated

Maka and Soul were called into the Death Room, once again.

"What do you think he wants now?" Soul asked, as they walked down the hallway, his hands resting on the back of his neck. "We haven't done anything against school
rules in a while, have we?"

"Soul, we nev- I never do anything against the school rules!" Maka said, keeping her hands at her side, staying calm and trying not to punch Soul. "So what ever it is, you and Black*Star probably did it."

"AH, Maka, Soul. Its so nice to see you two. How is the Academy treating you?" Death said as the two reached him.

"Great." Maka said smiling.

"Fine." Soul mumbled, shoving his hands into his jackets pockets, blowing his white hair out of his eyes. His red eyes locked on one of the floating clouds around the
room. Before he could say anything else, a book made contact with the top if his head. "What the hell was that for!"

"Disrespecting Lord Death." Maka said, picking up the book, brushing off the dust and white hair from the cover. Soul had been pushing Maka's buttons all day and she
had finally gone over the edge, you could practically see the veins in his forehead and neck pounding with blood getting oxygen up to her brain so she could relax. "Lord Death, what can we do for you?" she smiled regaining her composer.

"Well…would you two like to show a new student and her partner around the school? She will arrive tonight, and be starting at the Academy after the weekend break. She will be in the Crescent Moon class, like you, which would be easy for you." Death said.

"Sounds fun." Maka said, putting her hands behind her back, rocking on her tiptoes. "I take it that she is the Miester? That would be nice, having another girl miester to hang around with."

"What ever." Soul said, walking away from Death and Maka.

Maka rolled her eyes at soul. "Are we meeting her out side the Academy Monday?" she asked, looking over her should keeping an eye on Soul.

"Yes. Now run along and get back to class." Death said, shooing her away. Maka called after Soul and ran to catch up. He was half way down the hallway when she finally reached him, his hands still in his pockets his cocky smile plastered on his face. Even though he got under Maka skin, Soul was her best friend.

"So where are we meeting this chick and her partner?" he asked heading back to class, Maka fallowed suit.

"Outside the school Monday morning. Now that I think about it...we don't know what she looks like..." Maka stated , scratching her chin.

"We only have to look for the girl that we haven't seen before, or the one that looks really lost." Soul said, opening the door to their class.
Sign up to rate and review this story