Categories > Anime/Manga > Soul Eater > Winged Miester and Weapon

3

by gertthenert 0 reviews

.

Category: Soul Eater - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2022-09-20 - 1118 words

0Unrated
By the end of the day, most of the school was buzzing about getting a new student. Soul had told BlackStar, who had opened his big mouth to someone else, well more like a lot of someone else's. Lucky for Maka she was a pretty good shot with a book, hitting his in the head, before class let out for the day, if she had used Soul BlackStar's head would have rolled down to Professor Stein's desk. Soul was the next target for telling Black*Star in the first place, when he should have kept his mouth shut.

"I cant believe he had to tell people!" Maka ranted, on their way home from school. Soul was just nodding his head and staring up at the sky. It was a peaceful day, people were out and about children were playing, and the sun was out with not a cloud in the sky to block it out. "Its mostly your fault.

"How can you expect me to not tell Black*Star about a new girl! That would be so uncool." Soul said looking over at his mister. A flash catch his eye, his eyes followed it landing on a new motorcycle. "Whoa.…I thought I was one of the only ones in this town who had an interest in bikes." he whistled walking over to look the bike over. "Who ever owns this has got to be one hell of a man."

"Dad, I'm going to get another box!" a girl yelled, as the door to the building flew open. She was tall and slender, her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail with pink highlights through it. Her eyes are what caught Soul, they were a bright purple. She stopped when she spotted him near the bike. "You like motorcycles?" she asked pushing a few stray strands of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, got one of my own back home. Not as sick as this though. Is it your dads?" Soul asked, thinking about how run down his compared to this one in front of him.

The girl giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. Soul blinked a few time, what had he said that was so funny to her. "No. It's mine. My dad owns the truck next to it. I'm just moving in and I didn't want to leave it home with out me.'

"Y-yours?" Souls stumbled on his words. "So cool. I've never meet a chick that owns her own bike.

"Your just moving in?" Maka asked. "Well, welcome to Death City, I'm Maka and this is my partner Soul, we go to the DWMA."

"Oh so you two are a mister and weapon? Pretty cool. If I had to guess you would be the meister." she said looking at Maka, who nodded in return. "Well at lest I know two people come Monday. I'm Gemini." she extended her hand to Maka and Soul, who was a little two eager to shake her hand. "I'm a meister, my partner will be here on Monday he had some family stuff to do over the weekend."

"You must be the girl we're supposed to show around Monday." Maka grinned.

"Really? What luck!" Gemini said, grabbing a box out of the truck. "I'm sorry but I have to get back to unloading and unpacking."

"We'll help." Soul said, taking the box from Gemini's hands. "Then we can show you around the City latter."

'Sense when is Soul so helpful?' Maka thought to herself. "Souls right, we can help."

"Alright, thank you." Gemini said a little bewildered. Her and Maka grabbed the last two boxes from the truck and headed up into the building.

Gemini's apartment a was a large flat with three bedrooms, a large kitchen and dinning area, and a large living room. The living room walls were an off white color with a black trim around the ceiling and floor. The leather furniture was black with matching white through pillows lined up nicely by the arms, and nice glass coffee table was place in the center of the room. The kitchen was filled with dark stained wood and black garnet, and black and white appliances. The walls around the kitchen and the living room had beautiful pieces of art, and nice green plants placed around the corners.

"Nice digs." Soul said putting down the box he was carrying on top of another box. There were a few boxes scattered around the flat.

Gemini shrugged at Souls comment. "Not my taste.….but I can make it more fun, this is too serious for me. I could use some girl help, Maka?" Gemini places the box down on the dinning table.

"I would love too, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help..." Maka said looking around, the box still in her hands.

Gemini took the box from Maka, moving it next to the one she had out down earlier. "Well, your help would be better than his..." Gemini whispered, pointing over toward Soul who was poking around the flat.

"Well you have a point there. There were many fights when we were decorating our apartment." Maka laughed. "you know, this looks like an apartment that Death The Kid designed.."

"You know Kid?" Gemini asked opening a box filled with framed pictures. Gemini pulled out one that held a picture of Gemini as a young girl with her arms thrown around a young boy, the black hair and the three white line in his hair was trademarked by Death The Kid.

"Yeah, he's in our class at the Academy and part of our team. How do you know him?" Soul asked returning back to the girls. His shoulders were slumped over, hands in his jacket pockets.

"Our families are very close, so we grew up together. But when I started at the Academy years ago we drifted apart a little, then I got the opportunity to study under Lord Deaths brother. I decided to come back to the Academy this year. I'm happy that I might, have the chance to see Kid again." Gemini smiled pulling out more photos.

"Well, Lord Death told us what class your in, so your going to be seeing a lot of Kid." Maka giggled.

"Gem!" a male voice called from out on the deck. The sliding door opening, a tall dark haired man entered. "Honey, I'm done outside. Is it fine if I head home now? Oh I didn't realize that you have guests already."

"Yeah, this is Maka and Soul, they go to the Academy. Death assigned then to show me around on Monday." Gem smiled. "This my dad. Tell Mom I miss her already.”
Sign up to rate and review this story