Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

Red Blood

by princessofoyownworld 15 reviews

Second last chapter! Jay and the others are battling in a cave. Cronos has hit something and his sycthe is covered in a red liquid. But what is the red liquid? Please read,

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2006-09-30 - 1024 words

2Exciting
I do not own class of the titans. Thanks to all who rated and reviewed. Read on!

*

Cronos decided to not check what he had hit and let the titans come out on there on. The god of time slowly cleaned his scythe with his hand. He shirked in pain as the blood like substance began to eat at his hand.

"Yes they work!" Odie yelled as the titans charged out from their hiding place.

"What works." Herry asked, whispering into Odie's ear.

"Those pellets that Cronos hit, they are made to hurt him, and if he gets hit with enough of them he will g unconscious. They only down side is they are hard to break open. We are pretty much going to have to use Jays sword or Archie's whip." Odie explained.

"Alright, Atlanta, Neil, Herry distract Cronos. Archie and I will work on opening the capsules. Odie do you have anything we can use to hold the substance?" Jay said in a whisper.

"Yeah I have beaker."

"Ok you and Theresa can collect the substance and attack Cronos with it, Archie and I will help the others with distracting him once the substance has been collected. " Jay instructed. The group broke apart, still running at Cronos. They considered them selves lucky that Cronos had not heard them, he was too preoccupied with the face is hand was injured.

Atlanta and Herry took up their battle positions on opposite sides of Cronos. Neil stood on a third side, not really fighting and really just trying to stay out of the way, as was his style.

Herry moved with determination and uncharacteristic speed towards Cronos. He was able to sneak up behind him and nock his down as Atlanta was taunting the god of time by swinging her bola's as if she was thinking 'I can beat you with out trying.' Herry put a foot on Cronos's back, pinning him down. A triumphant smile spread over the descendant of Hercules face.

Cronos smiled evilly as a bright green ball of fire burst out from his hand. He flicked his wrist and sent the fireball at Herry's leg. Herry jumped in shock and moved his foot off of Cronos, letting the god get back up on his feet.

Herry and Atlanta's faces showed a look of discourage on their faces for a moment. Neil looked at his mirror, the fireball rebounded off of Herry and hit the back of his blue eyed blonde hair's mirror and headed straight for Atlanta.

"Atlanta! Heads up!" Neil called loudly. But it was to late the fireball made contact with the huntress's heart. She fell down with a gasp.

"Atlanta!" Archie and Theresa called in unison. Cronos crackled evilly. Theresa sprinted towards her fallen friend.

"Theresa no!" Jay yelled after his girlfriends back. Archie took after the fighter and pushed her back as he ran towards Atlanta. Theresa looked angry but picked up Archie's whipped which he had dropped. The fighter had a rough idea on how to use it, and it was soaked in Odie's poison.

Theresa used the whip and managed to hit Cronos' back. The god of time whipped around saw the angry fighter glaring at him, challenging him. Cronos met her eyes as his back dripped blood. Theresa just smiled wider when she saw his blood hit the ground.

Cronos charged at her scythe out, Herry stepped sideways and stood beside Theresa. Theresa handed Herry Archie's whip and drew her nun chucks. Cronos brandished his scythe and nicked Theresa's arm and cut Herry's stomach. Theresa stooped down and kicked out Cronos's legs. Cronos fell to the ground. Herry slashed the whip across Cronos's back, making an X. The whip had just enough of Odie's poison on it to sustain the cut. Cronos was back on his feet again and lashing at the two teens. They fought back as they watched Archie tend to Atlanta.

"Atlanta can you hear me?" Archie asked as he felt for her pulse. He had the huntress' head in his lap and was talking into her ear. Fear was in his voice. The huntress squirmed for a moment and Archie breathed a sigh of relief. VHe had found her pulse and she was showing signs of life.

Archie picked her up and carried her behind a rock so she was hidden. "I will be back." He said whispering in her ear as he saw that Theresa and Herry were losing, and had been joined by Jay. Odie was frantically corking the beakers top that was filled with the substance. The beaker was made with a thin glass that would break on contact with something.

Odie gasped, as he was about to reach the others. Cronos had struck and his scythe was coming back dripping in blood. Odie looked frantically, Cronos had hit Herry. Herry had a look of surprise on his face as he fell to the ground.

Jay and Theresa tried to catch their falling friend.

"Neil get over here and fight!" Archie yelled, another version of his trademark line. Neil came over and turned on his taser.

"Neil throw this." Odie said as he handed the beaker to Neil and knelt down to tend to Herry's wounds.

Neil through the bottle, praying that it would work. The beaker seemed to move it slow motions. It was headed straight for Cronos. Closer and closer it got, slowly spinning. Everyone was moving in slow motion. Cronos was trying to move, it did not look like he would make it in time.

The others ducked down and covered their heads, waiting for the impact. The five mobile teens were sure to cover Herry and Jay was protectively covering Theresa as well. They hear the bottle break and red liquid came splattering down. Jay and Neil gashed in pain.

*
Well that's all for now. I will try to update again over the weekend. Only one more chapter. Then the sequel! I might be MIA for a while between this and its sequel to get some stuff done. But you will not have seen the last of me!

Please rate and review.

Princessofoyownworld
Sign up to rate and review this story