Categories > Original > Drama > The Arena

Jeon JK

by NiagraNaPoPo 0 reviews

Balthasar is on his way to watch his Idols match, he is beyond excited!

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2023-04-08 - Updated: 2023-04-08 - 1026 words

0Unrated
Jeon JK. He was an underground boxing legend. I loved him. He had everything, the skills, the will, the strength, and the looks. I wanted to be him. Every time I boxed from even as a child, I wanted to be one thing, The world champion of boxing. 

I was originally going to join the league, but that costed a lot of money. My mother, she did not let me partake in the league. She said that boxing is stupid passion and that I should work on something else.

Bitch.

But when I looked in the mirror, I could see myself as the toughest of them all, the only person who beat Jeon JK.  For now, I felt really giddy watching Ragnar give the ticket collectors the ticket and when they let us in, I was greeted by a large crowd, 100 times bigger than the one I just saw. All of them chanting one name ‘Jeon JK’ I couldn’t hold myself back and started chanting my idols name as well.

They say, that none of his opponents step off the ring. They say, he kills each and every one of them. That night I was going to see it for myself.

When he stepped on the ring, the crowd went wild. Everybody loved him. The girls would ask him to date, or marry them, and the boys would ask him to fight them. Which was stupid as they wouldn’t stand a chance. I was still excited about the fact that he came to watch my match. Half of my dreams had been fulfilled the moment I found out about that.

The bell rang, the match had begun.

Jeon JK was the first to attack, lunging towards his opponent, he made it look like he was going to attack the face, but then at the last second, he used his right fist to uppercut the guys stomach. Classic Jeon. 

The thing about his moves was that you never knew when or where he was going to hit. He was unpredictable. So very unpredictable.

His opponent was strong as well, but not strong enough. The guy started off good, but then he made a mistake, he got pushed in the corner, it was like the slaughter house if you are up against Jeon JK, which unfortunately for the guy, he was.

Jeon JK didn’t let a second go to waste and started punching him in bizarre places. When the guy blocked his face, his kids got the beating. Then Jeon JK punched his head three times after the most horrible beating I had ever seen, the guy fell dead. 

It. Was. True.

He killed everybody who was against him. But as horrifying as the scene was, it didn’t bother me as much as I thought. All I could feel was excitement and giddiness.

”Balthasar! Come on, do you want to meet him!” Ragnar called my name, my mouth slightly opened in excitement after hearing his sentence.

”Do I? Of course I do!” I was confused and happy, mostly happy. I was going to meet Jeon JK!

Ragnar took my hand and ran towards the ring. He managed to sneak around the guards. How? I am not sure but he did.

“What are you doing!” I whisper screamed.

”shush, do you want to talk to Jeon JK or not?” Ragnar said pushing me on the ring. As I tried to stay hidden on the ring I heard the announcer ask his question.

“Jeon JK, another easy Victory, what does it feel like?” His mic’s position accidentally came towards me before I said “Is he stupid, asking him what it feels like? It obviously feel-“ I suddenly realised that the whole stadium heard that. But what was worse that, Jeon JK heard that.

Jeon JK started chuckling. I was embarrassed beyond expectations.

”He’s right, it felt great. It was another easy victory. Although I request all my future opponents to man up and fight me and give me a challenge.” Jeon JK said smirking before he continued. “I saw your match, you were good, how old are you?” Jeon JK asked …. me.

”Uh- M-me?” I messed up and mentally cursed at myself for stuttering.

”Yes, you.” 

“19. I’m 19.”

”You’re young, entering the championship anytime soon?” He asked as he cocked a brow.

”Why? You scared?” I smirked.

”Oh.” Jeon JK chuckled, as intimidated as I was, I was holding up better than I thought. “Don’t get hasty, hmm kiddo?” He said smirking, His voice sent shivers down my spine, it was terrifying.

”I’m not Hasty, I’m confident.” I answered trying my best to not seem like I was going to shit myself.

”A little over confident.” He smirked.

”It’s the right amount, I’m going to beat you, Jeon JK. Just you wait.” I said smirking like an idiot.

”I can’t wait, Kiddo.” He smiled. “Just say goodbyes before entering the ring, you might not make it.” He chuckled and started walking away. He was talking to his other fans while leaving. The announcer looked at me and said “Oh my god! A little chat between Jeon JK and…?” He gestured me to continue.

I thought about it and said “Him.”

”Him, will we be seeing you in the future!?” He said smiling widely. I didn’t even need to think about the answer.

”Yes you will.” I said with a decent smile.

”Ok, Him. See you soon, hopefully!” And with that he walked away, leaving me and Ragnar alone.

”Him? Really? That’s the best you could come up with?” Ragnar giggled.

”Shut up! I just talked to Jeon JK and that’s what you are hung up on!” I said playfully punching his shoulder.

He put his arm on my shoulder and laughed. I hated his loud laugh. Especially when he did that near my ears.

“Come on, Him let’s get go home.” Ragnar teasingly emphasised on the word ‘Him’. 

“I hate you.”

”Love you too, bro.”

After that night, things started looking up for me, until they started to fall back down.

Word Count: 1,014
Sign up to rate and review this story