Categories > Anime/Manga > My Hero Academia

4 Years

by Karayan-Ember 0 reviews

Kuro was four years older than Izuku, but they behaved as if they were twins. However, complications arrive when Kuro accidentally reveals his part-time job as a villain. So when Izuku goes to U.A,...

Category: My Hero Academia - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2023-04-13 - 346 words

0Unrated
Kuro was 4 years older than Izuku, but if you didn't know that, you'd assume they were twins. As they grew, so did their bond, even whenever Izuku was diagnosed Quirkless and Kuro had a strong attraction quirk, they did not drift apart. But whenever Kuro wanted Izuku to give up his dreams of being a hero, the arguments began. So he stopped pressing and watched in worry as his younger brother came home day after day in bruises and burns. He never said anything, knowing the fights that would follow. But when his brother came home with a quirk and proceeded to get accepted into the hero course, he nearly broke down. Something about it was so off. Of course he knew that AFO could've given his brother a quirk, after all he wasn't stupid, but he didn't even know who his brother was! But yet again, he didn't protest, only giving his little brother a weak smile and a congratulations. When he brought these concerns to his mother, she brushed him off. So he brought them to AFO, who pressed for more information that Kuro was hesitant to give.

----
Kuro watched in silent pain as his younger brother was vibrating in his chair, eager for the school day to start. Their mother, Inko, smiled at the boy.
"I'm so glad you'll be able to chase your dreams Izuku. Hopefully you'll won't get injured" She fretted. Kuro rolled his eyes,
"Don't be silly Mom, all heroes-in-training get injured." Kuro stated, pushing his fork around his plate. She gave a worried sigh then turned to him,
"And you! Bring around your boyfriend sometime, his name was Shu right?" She asked.
"It's Yu mom" He corrected, before turning to Izuku. "Let me know if Bakugou bothers you okay?" He said sternly, making his younger brother laugh.
"Kacchan wouldn't hurt me silly!" He lied. Kuro gave a weak smile in return. He was going to hate the next three years.

-----
(Note: This will be the ONLY short chapter, so other updates will take longer to be introduced.)
Sign up to rate and review this story