Categories > Original > Erotica > Hyunjin-Focused SKZ BxB OneShots

HyunChan Shower

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Oneshots centered around Hyunjin from the K-Pop group Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB Only

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-05-03 - Updated: 2023-05-11 - 367 words

0Unrated
HyunChan
"Shower"
Moderate Smut

"Jin, I'm home!" Chan called, locking their apartment door behind him and setting his gym bag down. "Hi, Channie. How was your workout?' Hyunjin asks, taking Chan's sauna towel and water bottle out of his bag. He had something to tell Chan and was just waiting for the right moment. "Good. I'm gonna shower now. Love you." Chan pecked Hyunjin's soft pink lips and turned to walk to their bathroom, but Hyunjin grabbed his hand to stop him. "Channie, wait. I gotta talk to you about something super important." Chan looked at Hyunjin with worry. "Yeah?" Hyunjin took a deep breath. "You know how we haven't done a lot in the, like, physical intimacy department? How we haven't had sex or anything like that?" Hyunjin asks shyly. Chan nodded, a slight blush creeping up on his cheeks. "I-I kinda want to start on that path. Sometimes, when we're making out, you touch my nipples or this one spot on the inside of my thigh, and I get a little, uh, turned on. I was wondering if I could..." Hyunjin trailed off, confidence was gone. Chan smiled. "Use your words, baby. I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me. You know I never laugh at you and that I always listen when you ask something." Chan tucked Hyunjin's hair behind his ear. "Can I shower with you?" Hyunjin whispered in Chan's ear. Chan kissed Hyunjin's jawline, slowly working down his neck to his shoulder. "I'd love that," he whispered against Hyunjin's warm skin. Chan took Hyunjin's hand and lead him into their bathroom. As soon as Chan closed the door, he pulls Hyunjin flush against him, pressing their mouths together. It's not like they haven't kissed before, they do it all the time. But this kiss feels different. Probably because they were about to be physically closer than they'd ever been. Chan pulled away. "Are you sure?" Chan asks, looking into Hyunjin's catty eyes. "I'm sure," Hyunjin answered, pulling his shirt over his head, revealing a flat stomach, hairless chest, and dark nipples. "Gorgeous. And all mine, too." Chan whispered, pressing his hot mouth to Hyunjin's left nipple.

-TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story