Categories > Original > Erotica > Hyunjin-Focused SKZ BxB OneShots

HyunChan Pt2

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Pt2 of Shower

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-05-04 - 1148 words

0Unrated
"Gorgeous. And all mine, too." Chan whispered, pressing his hot mouth to Hyunjin's left nipple.
"Mmm..." Hyunjin whined, gripping Chan's shirt. "Wanna take it off me, baby? I know you like to see my body." Chan teased, breath hot against Hyunjin's taut buds. "Yes." Hyunjin groaned, pulling Chan's shirt over his head to admire his perfect washboard abs and defined hips. "I'll never get over how hot your body is," Hyunjin whispered against Chan's elegant lips, before capturing them in a hot kiss. Chan backed Hyunjin up against the cold glass of their shower stall, pinning his hands above his head. Chan looked over Hyunjin's flushed face and swollen, red lips. "Can you take off the rest of your clothes, beautiful?" Chan asks, smiling down at Hyunjin. "Y-yeah." Hyunjin unbuttoned his jeans, while Chan turns on the water to let it heat up. Chan turned around and his jaw dropped. "Jesus fuck, Jinnie" Hyunjin was standing there, completely naked. Thighs and calves that were neither too thick nor too thin, the envy of all the girls at the gym. Slim hips, and milky skin. Chan couldn't help wondering how those pretty collarbones would look with hickeys all over them. Chan's eyes looked Hyunjin over, admiring every inch. Hyunjin's member wasn't as thick as Chan's but he was a little longer and it was actually pretty. Chan tore his eyes away from Hyunjin's godlike body and focused on undressing himself. Chan pushed his boxers and shorts down, letting his semi-hard dick spring free.
"You're kinda big," Hyunjin said, blushing. "Thanks, babe. You can do whatever you want with it when you're ready, all right? But only when you're all the way ready." Chan took Hyunjin's hand and lead him into the shower, letting the warm water soak them. Chan had to admit. Hyunjin's already-perfect body looked even hotter dripping wet, his long blonde hair sexily soaked. He looked like a snack, and it took all Chan's self-control to not tell Hyunjin to bend over right then and there. Chan focused on pouring shampoo onto his palm and working into Hyunjin's soft locks. He rinsed it out, then grabbed the soap bar and rubbed it onto his palm, and washed Hyunjin's body. Starting on his smooth, pale chest and moving over his stomach, to his hips, thighs, and calves. "Can you turn around for me, baby?" Chan asks, standing back up. "Y-yeah." Hyunjin turned around, and Chan ran his soapy hands over his back, rubbing and massaging the tight muscles. Chan couldn't help wondering what else was tight on Hyunjin. What it would be like to fill Hyunjin up all the way, to stretch him out, and to feel his tight walls around him. To hear Hyunjin's moans and cries of pleasure, begging Chan to fuck him faster and harder until Hyunjin came with a scream. It would be amazing, a wet dream come true. Chan was hard, fuck. "All clean." Hyunjin turned back around to face Chan. "Thank you, babe." Hyunjin stepped in to hug Chan but then noticed his hard-on. Tears welled up in his eyes, but he hoped Chan wouldn't notice. But he did. "Hey, baby, what's wrong?" Chan asked. Hyunjin shook his head. "The water will get cold soon, let's get out and dry off." Hyunjin turned the water off and stepped out. He got a towel for himself and another one for himself. Chan sighed and took the towel and dried off. He knew why Hyunjin was crying, and Chan felt awful. He pulled on the boxers and shirt Hyunjin set out and sat down on the bed next to Hyunjin. "I'm sorry, baby. I know I made you feel uncomfortable." I wrap my arm around his shoulder and he snuggles into me. "It's okay. Seeing your boner...I was afraid you would ask me to please you, and if I said no, that you'd be angry." Hyunjin admitted, tears dripping onto his cheeks. "Baby, can you answer a question for me?" Chan asks. Hyunjin nodded. "Who does your body belong to? All of it, but especially the intimate parts of you." "You. My body belongs to you, just like everything else I have." Hyunjin answered immediately. Now Chan started to cry. "No, baby. No. Your body is all yours. Just yours. And whoever you share it with is incredibly lucky. You don't need to please me, baby. Just because seeing your beautiful body made me hard, doesn't mean that you need to get me off. I can take care of it, or I can ignore it or wait for it to go away." Hyunjin kissed the side of Chan's neck. "I-I can compromise. I can jerk you off if you want. I'm okay with that." Hyunjin offered, moving to sit in front of Chan. "You know you don't have to if you don't want to, right?" Chan said anxiously. Hyunjin shook his head. "No, I wanna. I think, I think that this is the next step to going all the way, and I'm ready to take it. Also, you did say that I could do whatever I wanted with your dick..." Hyunjin hooked his thumbs under Chan's sweatpants and boxers and pulled them down to reveal Chan's rock-hard member. He spit on his palm and looked up at Chan, who gave him a loving smile. Hyunjin took a deep breath and wrapped his hand around Chan's shaft, moving his hand up and down. The first time Chan brought up sex, Hyunjin asked his friend Minho to teach him how to jerk someone else off. Hyunjin and Minho had already seen each other's dick, so it was no big deal. Hyunjin moved his wrist to sweep his thumb over the sensitive underside. He was definitely doing something right because Chan let out a loud moan and gripped the sheets. Hyunjin kept teasing the sensitive underside until he remembered another one of Minho's suggestions. He gently squeezed while rubbing the tip. "F-fuck..." Chan moaned, back lifting up slightly. Hyunjin sank his hand lower, teasing the base. "H-holy...ngh...I'm close." Chan moaned out, gripping the sheets so tight his knuckles turned white. Hyunjin quickly moved his hand up and down until Chan spilled into Hyunjin's hand, mouth open in a silent scream. Hyunjin left Chan to catch his breath and went to wash his hands. He smiles to himself. "You did it. You took a chance, and look how happy Chan is. Now he loves you even more. Good job." he whispers to himself then walked back into their bedroom. Chan has already sat up. Hyunjin lays down next to him and lays a hand on Chan's chest. "Thank you so much, love. That felt so good and I feel so lucky that you did that for me. I love you so much." Hyunjin pressed a kiss on Chan's chest. "I love you too, Channie."
Done
Sign up to rate and review this story