Categories > Original > Erotica > Hyunjin-Focused SKZ BxB OneShots

HyunHo "It makes me sad when we have to tour."

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Stray Kids have to go on tour to promote Maniac and Oddinary, but Minho forgets how sad Hyunjin gets on tour and makes it up to Hyunjin in his favorite way.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-05-05 - 861 words

0Unrated
"Okay, everyone. Do your best, perform everything properly, and embody your personas, all right?" JYP said, looking over Stray Kids' makeup-covered faces. "Yes, PD-nim." They said in unison with a deep bow. Then went up onto the stage to thunderous applause.

------------------After the concert at the hotel----------------------
"Whew! I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired, hungry, and feel gross," announced Chan. Everyone else laughed, except Hyunjin, who just sighed. The only one who noticed was Minho, Hyunjin's boyfriend. "Dibs on the big shower!" Maknae Jeongin laughed. "I got the other one!" Felix shouted back. Their bandmates laughed. "I'll order dinner, what do you guys want?" Changbin asks, pulling out his phone. "Panda Express, what about you guys?" he asks. "That's fine with me," Chan added. Minho, Jisung, and Seungmin all nodded. Hyunjin just shrugged. "Anything's fine." "Stray-whores, I'm gonna steal Hyunjin for a sec." Minho took Hyunjin's hand and led him into the bedroom they shared. "Jinnie, love, what's wrong?" Minho asks, looking into Hyunjin's elegantly slanted eyes with worry. "Nothing, I'm fine," Hyunjin says, looking down. "Sweetheart, please don't lie. I know you're not fine. You're hurting, and I wanna help you any way I can." Minho says quietly, taking Hyunjin's hands in his own. "I-I just hate touring. We don't get to rest and we don't have any time to ourselves. You and I, we can't go on dates, we can't have sex, we can do any Hyunho things." Hyunjin says, blinking back his tears. "Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. You're right. God, I feel like a dick now. How can I make it up to you?" Minho asks, cupping Hyunjin's cheek. Hyunjin shook his head. "You don't need to make anything up to me, it's my fault for being too sensitive." Minho pulled Hyunjin into a warm hug and kiss. "You're not that sensitive, you're struggling, and that's not your fault. You mentioned sex. Do you want some? I don't think we can go all the way because we don't have condoms. I brought the lube for fingers, but I didn't bring condoms." Minho offered. Hyunjin nodded. "Yes, please. Thank you, Minnie." Minho lead Hyunjin to the bed but then remembered the door. He locked it, then pulled the small bottle of lube from his suitcase. "Remember the rules?" Minho asked. "Communicate and be honest?" Minho nodded. Minho slid Hyunjin's sweatpants and boxers off, but let Hyunjin take his own shirt off. Minho shucked all his own clothes off quickly, then reached for the lube, but Hyunjin stopped his hand. "Minnie, can we...can you kiss me first? I want to feel your body on mine, not just your hand in me." Hyunjin asks, looking up at Minho. Minho didn't say a word, just straddled Hyunjin and sealed their lips in a steaming hot kiss. Hyunjin gripped Minho's shoulders, needing more. Minho rode Hyunjin's stomach, knowing how sensitive his waist and abs were. Minho was slick with precome, and the drag of his length across Hyunjin's rock-hard abs was so hot and felt so good. "Min...ngh...I'm ready, want your fingers now..." Hyunjin moaned, fingers gripping the muscles of Minho's ripped back. Minho slid off Hyunjin's stomach and opened the lube, pouring some over his fingers. He used his pointer finger to tease and probe at Hyunjin's rim, earning some whines. Minho pressed his finger forward into Hyunjin's hot channel. Even though Minho's body didn't feel pleasure from just fingering Hyunjin, seeing his reaction and feeling Hyunjin's tight heat wrapped around his fingers was so deliciously eye-pleasing that Minho probably could come from that alone. Sooner than Minho thought, Hyunjin was begging for more fingers but wanted to go straight to 3, instead of going to just 2. "Are you sure you can take it, baby?" Minho asked, slowing down his thrusts. "Yes, please. Wanna, wanna try? Please?" Hyunjin whined. "If you want." Minho pushed 2 more fingers into Hyunjin, filling him to the brim. "A-ah...fuck!" Hyunjin cried out, back arching up into Minho. "Faster! Faster and harder!" Minho didn't usually respond to Hyunjin's requests if he knew he could take it. Minho yanked his hand almost all the way out, then shoved it back in, resulting in a sharp inhale and whine. "H-harder..." he moaned. Minho complied, silently thanking Chan for helping him with his upper body strength because if it weren't for him, his arm would be jelly by now. Minho curled his finger to the side, and Hyunjin gripped the sheets and let out a loud moan. "C-close! A-ahh, fuck!" Minho focused on driving Hyunjin closer and closer to orgasm. Hyunjin threw his head back and emptied himself onto his stomach. "H-holy fuck." Hyunjin breathed, trying to catch his breath. Minho laughed to himself. "Felling a little better?" Minho asked, helping Hyunjin sit up. "So much better. Thank you, Min. Wait, let me get you off." Hyunjin ran his fingers over his come-covered stomach to lubricate them, then reached for Minho's dick, stroking Minho in his favorite way, with gentle, intimate intensity. It only took about a minute for Minho to come into Hyunjin's hand. "I love you, Minnie." "I love you too, Sweetheart"
Sign up to rate and review this story