Categories > Original > Erotica > Hyunjin-Focused SKZ BxB OneShots

Hyunlix "I'm down"

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Hyunjin has a new idea, and Felix wants to try it too.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-05-08 - 782 words

0Unrated
Felix didn't know this, but Hyunjin's guilty pleasure was going to sex stores. Even though he didn't buy anything aside from special lubes, he got ideas for new things to try. Felix was transgender, female-to-male, so they usually did vaginal sex, because Felix loved how good it felt. Before Felix, Hyunjin had never had vaginal sex with anyone, only ever anal. But Hyunjin wanted to try anal with Felix to see if he liked it. Hyunjin had lots of experience with sex toys. From dildos to vibrators to cockrings: he loved everything but gags. He had to admit, telling Felix to bend over and being able to fuck him in that beautiful thick ass would be a wet dream come true. Felix liked vibrators, but only clitoral, non-penetrative ones. He claimed that the only thing he wanted in him was Hyunjin; dick, tongue, or fingers. But Hyunjin decided to get a penetrative one just in case. Hyunjin remembered his first time; he was a bottom. His partner was a little on the freaky side, but very careful and loving and made sure Hyunjin was comfortable and feeling good. His partner, Minho, asked Hyunjin if he wanted to try a vibe, to stretch him out a little, but Hyunjin ended up getting off from just the vibe. Yes, they had a round two, yes Minho actually fucked him, and yes it felt great. But the vibe just felt different. Good different. He was walking through the vibe aisle when a certain one caught his eye. It was slimmer than Hyunjin's dick, but a little longer. It had a few settings, from gentle and relaxing ones to intense pleasing ones. He took that one off the shelf, along with a more intense clitoral one and new lube, as they were running out. Technically they didn't need it, but they both agreed that the wetter the better. He checked out, ignoring the guy who was eye-fucking him. He went home, fantasizing about Felix. "Hey, babe," Hyunjin called as he slipped his shoes off and set his keys down on the counter. He carried the black bag into their room and tucked it under the bed. "Hi, Hyunnie. What's in the bag?" Felix asked, setting down his phone. "Surprise for later." Felix pouted. "Surprise for now?" Hyunjin kissed Felix's pout. "It's a sex surprise. Are you in the mood?" Felix bounced up and down excitedly. "I am now!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Horndog. Of course you are. When do you ever say no to sex? Rhetorical question." Felix giggled and pulled Hyunjin down on top of him. "I'm always in the mood for you, babe." Hyunjin smiled. "It's something new, that I haven't brought up yet." Hyunjin pushed Felix's dyed-blonde bangs out of his eyes. "Let's hear it." Felix hooked his legs around Hyunjin's waist, pulling their hips flush together. "How would you feel about trying anal sex?" Hyunjin whispered to Felix, hot breath tickling his ear. Felix blushed. "That's like, the last thing I expected to hear. Um...we can try, I guess. I'm down." Hyunjin reached under the bed and pulled the black bag out from under the bed. He handed it to Felix to open. "Oh my god...you did NOT buy a new clit vibe and a dildo vibe...Jesus Fuck. And you call me a horndog." Felix scoffed, red as a tomato. Felix stripped himself and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Hyunjin impatiently. Hyunjin undressed slowly to tease Felix. "Jinnie, hurry up!" Hyunjin snickered at Felix's horniness. He was about to push off his boxers before remembering something important. The first step in their pre-sex routine was for Hyunjin to wash his hands. He came back from the bathroom and let Felix pull his boxers off. About a year into their fucking, Felix started birth control after they got STD tests so Hyunjin didn't need to use condoms. Hyunjin never had a problem with condoms, they didn't affect his pleasure, and even if they did, they couldn't support a baby and neither of them was emotionally ready for such a huge responsibility. Of course, Hyunjin would love kids with Felix, but when they were a little older and Hyunjin found a better-paying job. He made more than enough money as a dance teacher for himself and Felix, but he would need a better job if they wanted kids. He pushed Felix onto his back and moved between his legs. They always started with Hyunjin either fingering Felix or eating him out. Hyunjin liked to get Felix to come at least once before Hyunjin did. He thought it was hot and he was just a service top.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story