Categories > Original > Erotica > Hyunjin-Focused SKZ BxB OneShots

Hyunlix "I'm down" Pt2

by MinHoe 0 reviews

The Pt2 to the other Hyunlix one

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-05-11 - 885 words

0Unrated
"Mmm..." Felix whimpered when he felt Hyunjin's wet mouth on the insides of his thighs. Felix's thighs were extremely sensitive and Hyunjin loved to take advantage of it. Felix was dripping wet and Hyunjin was aching to taste, but he needed to tease a little more. "Jinnie...tongue, please..." he whined. "As you wish," Hyunjin smirked up at Felix before plunging his tongue deep into Felix's soaking wet pussy. Felix moaned, moving his hands from the sheets to Hyunjin's hair. Hyunjin switched between running his tongue along Felix's ribbed walls and twisting his clit between his teeth. Hyunjin loved eating Felix out. He tasted so yummy, and his reaction was beyond sexy. It took Felix a few times to get used to it, and now he couldn't get enough. Felix bucked his hips, grinding his swollen clit against Hyunjin's lips. Hyunjin caught it between his teeth and sucked harshly on it. Felix squirted a few drops into Hyunjin's mouth, a sign that his orgasm was on the way. "F-fingers, please," Felix groaned. Hyunjin sat back on his knees, Felix's juices dripping down his thick lips. Felix was breathing heavily, waiting for Hyunjin's long fingers. Hyunjin poured a generous amount of KY lube over his fingers and pushed all 3 inside Felix. "Ngh," Felix moaned, clenching Hyunjin's fingers. Hyunjin thrust them roughly against Felix's G-spot, waiting for Felix's climax. Felix let out a cry of pleasure before coming all over Hyunjin's fingers. Hyunjin pulled out his dripping-wet fingers and licked them clean. "Fuck, you're so hot. And all mine, too." Felix blushed. "On all fours, facing away from me," Hyunjin instructed, taking the penetrative vibe out of the bag. Felix got into the position, legs slightly trembling. He poured more lube over his fingers and slipped one inside Felix's ass. Felix squirmed at the cold feeling. Hyunjin remembered how good this felt and wanted Felix to enjoy it as much as he did. He gently moved it in and out, letting Felix adjust to the strange feeling. He added another finger and soon the third. Felix wasn't sure how he felt about the feeling. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. But he didn't want to disappoint Hyunjin. He could just pretend to enjoy it, and apologize later. Hyunjin slid his fingers out and switched them for the vibe. He slipped it inside Felix and turned it on. Now this felt good. "Mmm...feels nice," Felix whispered. "Yeah? More?" Hyunjin asked, caressing Felix's back. "Yes, Daddy," Felix teased. Hyunjin turned the vibe up a few settings and started to gently and slowly thrust the toy in and out. But, once the novelty wore off, the pleasure went away. "Jin, stop. Take it out," Felix instructed. Hyunjin obliged, slightly worried that he had hurt Felix. Felix turned around and sat down in front of Hyunjin. "Jinnie...I'm sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to that. I don't think I can come from just that. It didn't feel that good..." Felix admitted sadly. "Aww, Princess, come here." Hyunjin pulled Felix into a hug. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Do you want to stop, or just come how we usually do it?" He asked, setting the vibe aside. "Can I ride you?" Felix asks shyly. Felix is bad at asking for what he wants sexually, he's afraid that Hyunjin won't like it. "Always, Princess," Hyunjin laid down and reached for the lube. "I got it," Felix took the lube and slicked some over Hyunjin's length, then leaned forward to sink down on it. This was the soothing, familiar feeling. This intimacy, this closeness. He leaned down to kiss Hyunjin. "I love you so much, sweetheart. So, so much. Let me make you feel good, all right?" Felix nodded and steadied himself with his hands on Hyunjin's defined chest. He slowly started to move up and down, letting out soft moans and sighs of pleasure and contentment. "Feel better?" Hyunjin asked, moving his hands from Felix's back to his small waist and then to rest on his hips. "Much better," Felix confirmed with a smile on his face. Hyunjin pulled Felix's hips down sharply, then thrust up to go as deep as he could. Felix threw his head back and moaned loudly enough for their neighbors to hear them. "Faster, please..." Felix whined, vaginal muscles contracting around Hyunjin. He really loved it when Felix did that. It was a sure sign how much Felix was enjoying it, and it enhanced Hyunjin's own pleasure. Hyunjin bucked his hips up against Felix's G-spot, as fast and hard as he could. Felix's eyes were tightly closed and he dug his fingers into Hyunjin's muscular shoulders, moans filling the room. "Fuck babe, I'm close," Hyunjin groaned, pulling Felix's hips down to meet his thrust. "A-ah! Fuck, me too...ah!" A few sloppy thrusts later, Hyunjin spilled inside Felix. The feeling of Hyunjin's warm seed inside him sent Felix over the edge and he came with a cry of pleasure. Felix collapsed on top of Hyunjin, both breathing heavily. "Holy fuck, I've never come so hard." Hyunjin laughed. "I'm glad you still got off. Thank you for being open-minded, sweetheart. Let's shower, and then take a nap, all right?" Felix pulled off of Hyunjin's dick and flopped down next to him. "Sounds good."

Done
Sign up to rate and review this story