Categories > Original > Erotica > Hyunjin-Focused SKZ BxB OneShots

Call me when you want, call me when you need (Jeongchan)

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Omega Chan is in his heat a few days early, and he needs Jeongin to help him.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-10-04 - 403 words

0Unrated
Chan was writing in his journal when a wave of nausea hit him like a truck. He felt like throwing up, but then a fever appeared out of nowhere. His first instinct was that he might be pregnant, but Jeongin always pulled out before he knotted. His head swam and he was suddenly unbearably hot. He felt like he was in an oven. He pulled off his clothes in a desperate effort to cool down, but his heat had started. 3 days early. Raspberry-scented slick dripped down his thighs, combined with his natural vanilla scent and filled his nostrils. He needed Jeongin...
Pain shot through Jeongin's chest, interrupting his confrence. [/Fuck, Chan's heat started early!/] "This meeting will continue a week from today, same place and same time," he announced, collecting his papers and laptop and rushing out of the building.
A groan left Chan's lips as fresh slick gushed out of his entrance. 'Innie...please! I need you..." his skin was feverish and he could barely think. Jeongin smelled Chan's natural scent and his slick, triggering his rut. He yanked the door open and slammed it closed behind him, not even bothering to lock it. Loosening his tie and shrugging off his blazer. He kicked off his dress shoes and ran into their bedroom. His head swam, the scents mixing together in his nose. Chan whimpered, still unaware of Jeongin's presence. "Ah...Innie...ngh," he moaned, writhing in need. "I'm here, baby. Jeongin stripped off all his own clothes and kissed Chan hungrily, pushing his legs apart and climbing between them. "Please...ngh...In," Chan begged, tugging at Jeongin's hair. "I'm right here, Baby. I got you, Channie, love." He lowered his head to suck on Chan's nipples, but Chan pushed his head down. "No...just...haah...nnn...fuck me, Innie." he begged, and Jeongin wasted no more time. He quickly kissed down Chan's stomach, lifting his hips and sucked on his rim. His slick was delicious, as always. He had been thirsty all day because he forgot his water bottle, but Chan was so wet, Jeongin didn't need water anymore. He laid back and pulled Chan on top of him, sliding into him. Chan groaned at the strectch, but it just felt too good. Jeongin gripped Chan's hips and pulled him down as he thrusted upwards sharply. Chan threw his head back and moaned, clenching down and clawing at Jeongin's chest.
TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story