Categories > TV > Sopranos

Friday Night Fight

by Qycommet 0 reviews

Meadow and A.J fight over who gets to have the remote on a Friday night.

Category: Sopranos - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2023-09-17 - Updated: 2023-09-17 - 1161 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a Friday night. Tony and Carmella were out to dinner, they were going to be gone for at least the next two hours, maybe longer. A.J was sitting on the couch, getting ready to watch the television show, Oz.

With his attention on the television in front of him, A.J didn’t notice his older sister coming down the stairs. He got up to get a coke from the kitchen and when he came back into the living room, Meadow had the remote in her hand and changed the channel to Friends.

“What the hell, Meadow? I was watching that!” A.J said, mouth agape.

“So, I want to watch this. I couldn’t watch it last night, because you were playing a game, and you know we don't get cable in our rooms."

On the tv, a gay television show popped up. A.J's face twisted in disgust when he saw David Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow.

“There is no way I’m watching this.” He hated this crap. A.J walked over to the couch where Meadow had just taken a seat and held out his hand. “We are not watching this crap. Give me the remote.”

Meadow shook her head.

“No way. I missed this last night and I’m not missing the repeat."

“I was here first, Meadow. Now give me the remote,” A.J demanded.

“No! You had your turn last night. It's my turn now!” Meadow spat, sounding like a little kid.

A.J narrowed his eyes at his older sister. Fine, if she wouldn’t hand it over peacefully, then he would have to take it by force. A smile crept onto A.J’s face as he got an idea.

“Give me the remote, or else,” A.J threatened.

Meadow raised an eyebrow.

“Or else what? You won't do anything."

"Why can't you just go back to your place?" He asked.

"I'm not going back to my apartment just to watch this. Plus it's too crowded anyway."

"It's not my fault you a half a dozen roommates! Now give it!"

Seeing that Meadow was holding the remote close to her, A.J dove at his sister. The two of them tumbled off the couch. It was if a bell had just rang as they rolled around on the floor.

"A.J!" Meadow yelled as the two wrestled around. "You're being a dick!"

A.J didn’t care. He grabbed a hold of her wrist but she pulled it away from him. He reached for the remote again, but couldn’t get it.

The fight continued as the two siblings struggled against each other. A.J trying to get the remote, and Meadow attempting to fend her brother off.

Meadow fought as hard as she could, she was in shape and played sports in the past but the few years of playing football had made A.J stronger. The two of them kept rolling until A.J was straddling Meadow's waist, his knees on either side of her.

"Get off me!" She demanded.

“Give me the remote, sis,” A.J commanded.

“Never!”

Meadow then stretcher her arms out, over her head, the only way she could keep the remote from being pulled away from her.

“Have it your way.”

Suddenly, A.J dug his fingers into Meadow’s sides, beginning to tickle her.

“Heeehheeeyyy!" Meadow yelled between laughs. "What are you doing?!" His hand trailed up Meadow's side. and began tickling her underarms.

"Let go of the remote."

"I'll hit you with it!" She warned but A.J knew she wouldn't do it.

"Give up?" A.J asked again, now tickling Meadow's ribs.

Meadow shook her head. “N-n-neeevvvvv…” Her face crumpled. Her nose wrinkled. “Vvveer.” She tried to fight the sensation, but she knew it was useless.

Meadow wriggled underneath A.J, struggling to pull away but couldn't under her brother’s weight, nor could she grab his hands because she would have to let go of the remote. All Meadow could do was lay there and take it.

A.J’s fingers scrambled in Meadow's underarms. They moved up and down her side going along her ribs. Meadow couldn’t keep the smile from forming on her face any longer. As her lips curved into a full happy face, she was forced into the next step. First her teeth could be seen as her mouth opened. Then out came the uncontrollable laughter.

Small, cute, girlish giggles flowed out of Meadow’s mouth. “Hehehehe! Ooohhhooohoho nooohoouuuhahahaha!” Meadow gripped the remote tighter trying to make sure she maintained her grip on it. “This is so unfaaahaaair!”

A.J didn’t care about being fair. His sister had come down and taken the remote. Arguing never went anywhere with her. He was going to get what he wanted. by force. He began tickling Meadow's ribs.

Meadow’s giggles grew and grew into full on laughter, unable to stop her laughter from getting louder and louder.

A.J continued tickling Meadow's ribs before going to her sides again. She shook her head from side to side, her hair going everywhere as she fell further and further into hysterical fits.

“A.J!” Meadow screamed. “Stop! Haahaahaa! Stop it!”

“Stop what?” A.J asked. Meadow bucked but couldn't get her younger brother off. He continued on but to his surprise and frustration Meadow still wouldn't let go of the remote.

"Alright, you asked for it." A.J grinned as he got an idea.

If she could, Meadow would kick A.J in the nuts for this. A.J then gave her a small break, getting off her for a second only to move down to sit on Meadow's legs and began tickling her feet.

"No!" Meadow yelled. "Stop! Stop! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Naturally, A.J didn’t listen to his sister’s pleas. Instead, he ferociously kept scratching his fingers up and down the middle of both of Meadow’s bare feet. A big smile came to his own face as Meadow continued laughing hysterically. Meadow had been so depressed over Jackie Jr.'s death that it was nice to finally hear her laugh.

“Okay! Okay! You can have it!” Meadow finally let go of the remote.

Even though she finally let go, A.J didn't let up. He moved from her heels to her arches. Meadow squealed with laughter as A.J stroked her sensitive arches, before moving his fingers back to tickling the soles of her feet.

"Hahahahahahahaha plehehehehehehehease stohohohohohohohohop it, it's tohohohohohohohohorture! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa."

A.J sighed. He didn't want to stop but felt his older sister had suffered sufficiently and slowly his tickling turned into light strokes on Meadow's feet before stopping completely and getting up off her.

"You asshole." Meadow managed in-between laughs causing A.J to laugh as he threw himself back down on the couch with the remote, switching the television to HBO as Meadow swore to get him back for this.
Sign up to rate and review this story