Categories > TV > Sopranos > Friday Night Fight

Round 2

by Qycommet 0 reviews

A.J and Meadow go at it again

Category: Sopranos - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2024-07-17 - 1337 words

0Unrated
"Are you feeling better?" A.J asked his older sister. Meadow was still panting on account to her brother's ticklish attack a few minutes ago. Even though she had fun with him in the end, she was still pretty pissed at him for it.

When A.J helped her up to her feet again, he looked her in the eyes and asked, "Better?" However, his only answer was a quick jab to the face from Meadow's left fist. "Aaaach!" He yelled out in pain, jumping away and cupping his face with hands. Damn she sure can punch hard.

While A.J comedically worked the pain off of himself, Meadow laughed at the funny display and said, "Oh calm down, will you? I didn't hit you that hard."

A.J removed his hands from his face and looked at her with a grumpy look. "You're mean. Punching me in the face for tickling you."

"Well you shouldn't have tickled me. You're own fault. Not mine." Meadow retorted, though jokingly.

Before Meadow could say another word, A.J bent down further and hoisted her up bridal style, causing her to scream out in surprise as he dumped her on the couch. He tried to go after her again but Meadow put a foot in his chest and pushed him away before getting back up.

Wanting to seem tough neither waited around for the other to make the first move, both jumped at one another, holding each other's shoulders. Meadow broke the ice first, jabbing A.J in his open side, followed by a combination of jabs and tazers before the boy protected his body. Meadow saw her opportunity and jumped on him, landing on top of her brother. While A.J struggled to gain his composure, Meadow hoisted his arms above his head and delivered several quick pokes and prods to his vulnerable ribs, causing A.J to release a few laughs.

Before she could get back to his target, A.J flung her off with a gust of strength.

A.J swooped down and grabbed one of Meadow's arms, putting it behind her head. Her other arm still usable, he found his sister's side and dug in. "AHAHHA!" A.J let out before wrapping his leg around that free arm and his torso. Now with his upper body open, the tan guy dove in.

His fingers started at his armpits, knowing how bad his own were, he figured his must be too. And he was definitely right, as he poked and wiggled 4 fingers in the hollows, sending Meadow howling. "AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO NOO AHAHHAHAHAHA" she pleaded. But A.J continued to plow into the under arms. And after he devoured the pits, he moved down to his ribs, counting them as he went along. "one, two, three, ah where was I? One, Two..", "AHHHAHAHAHAH!"

"Four! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA".

Meadow's legs kicked the floor as A.J tortured her helpless upper half, trying to relieve the feeling, but nothing seemed to help. Then he found his way at her neck, as he began tickling and poking it. And it tickled the hell out of Meadow as her head thrashed around. A.J just laughed and continued tormenting Meadow's ticklish neck area. But finally, Meadow slipped loose of his grip and grabbed the leg that was wrapped around her. She slipped the shoe off and began tickling on the socked foot.

"AHAHAH NO NOO AHAHAH LETT GOO AHAHAHAHA" he pleaded as he tried to wiggle away from his sister. But Meadow held on as he wrapped her legs around the leg while A.J lay on his stomach, pounding the floor. Meadow used every finger to scratch at his foot as it wiggled but thought of a new idea and pulled off the sock, "NO NO!", A.J begged. But soon enough it was off and the fresh attack on his newly bared foot.

Meadow's fingers moved like wildfire on A.J's ticklish sole, scribbling and scratching at every part. "AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOOPPPPS TOOOPPPP AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" he let out while his eyes filled with ticklish tears. And while her fingers continued on, she noticed the lines that covered his sole and began tracing the indentions with her nails. A.J began losing his mind with the new tickle attack. His head thrashed and his fists pounded and his laughs went louder and louder. This pleased Meadow and she was sure she was gonna win until she was yanked down a few feet.

A.J had caught her ankle and put it in a head lock. Now both siblings had one of the other's ankle ready to assault. For a moment, they exchanged glares then suddenly started up their tickle fingers once again. A.J ripped the shoe and sock off to begin raging his fingers across Meadow's helpless foot like a maniac. Meadow had changed up her strategy, and grabbed his toes, pulled them back and went to work, scratching at the base of the toes. A.J went wild, kicking his other leg and laughing his head off, forgetting to tickle Meadow for almost a minute, but he finally made contact again. He didn't even bother with tactics, he just let his fingers scribble and spider all over her sole with the energy he could muster. This made his sister lose her grip and let out possibly the loudest laugh yet.

So his mega foot ticklishness secret had been revealed, he still couldn't lose. When he let go of A.J's ankle, was so shocked by that, she forgot about the foot in front of him. And that was Meadow's cue to strike back. She jumped on top of A.J and did the only thing she could think to do.

She bent over and began blowing raspberry's on A.J's newly firm stomach. All that time at the gym was going to backfire.

"AAAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH YYOUOUUU BBBITTTCCHH! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SSTOOPPPPP STOOOPPPPPP!" he screamed. He would have tried to stop her but the immense tickling sensation seemed to paralyze him. Meadow's lips fluttered with amazing strength and energy across his belly button.

When his breath returned, he used it just to wheeze out, “I’m sorry.”

Meadow rolled her eyes and chuckled.

“That’s nice,” Meadow said with a yawn, slipping her hands under his shirt. “But this is not to get an apology. This is for the consequences of your actions. And you knew that, or you wouldn’t have been such a little shit in the first place.”

That was sheer torture to A.J, torture. And after about five super intense raspberries, leaving A.J weakened, she grabbed the shoeless ankles and stood up. Meadow held it to her chest and managed to keep A.J on the ground by standing up suddenly while holding onto his ankles.

Meadow started tickling A.J's feet, the same thing he had done to her. He went berserk, thrashing his head around, banging on the floor with hysterical laughter.

With every tickle of his foot, A.J's hysteria grew wilder. Meadow's fingers moved up and down the sole over and over, until she used that to bring herself victory. "AHAHAAAAHAH YYOUUUU WIINNNN STOPPPP!" he managed to get out before tapping.

When Meadow let go of his ankle to claim her win, A.J felt like he was going to pass out from exhaustion.

After grabbing the remote, Meadow turned the channel back to 'Friends' before dropping down to straddle A.J, knees on either side of his waist and grabbed his wrists to keep him trapped where he lay.

Once the show came back on, Meadow placed a hand on A.J's cheek and moved his head to face the television, making him watch the rest of it with her, in between teasing him about his embarrassing loss, and embarrassing it was.

"There are couches, you know." A.J muttered, trying to free himself from out under her.

A.J couldn't believe that Meadow had been able to tickle him into submission.

"I'm pretty comfortable here."
Sign up to rate and review this story