Categories > Original > Essay > Fula Baric

I Was Born

by XxIsTheCoolGuy 0 reviews

Born on the Moon, a fluffy pink Moonchild's sudden landing to the lake has stirred the lake's inhabitants.. Friendly little Fula Baric tries to make new acquaintances.

Category: Essay - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2023-10-26 - 1542 words

0Unrated
Once upon a time, it was night, and it was at 10:00 PM on East Timor. Everything seems normal, completely (and absolutely) normal, even to the tiny inhabitants of the forest down there in East Timor, including these ones that are much more smaller than the little insects below...

...in space, here is the moon. However, there is something that's just too old and random to be right over there- a strange purple coloured egg in the middle of nowhere- Whatever could be inside, you see... whatever is inside such a random egg still doesn't stop the moon's environment from being too unusual for an egg to be.

After a few seconds, the eggshell cracks, and leaves a hole on it, revealing one gill that pops out of the hole itself. A mysterious eye peeps through such a hole which is the creature's eye. Speaking of that... the creature, wondering where he is at, comes out of the eggshell that hatched for him at this point, and gets excited of him being born from such a very odd egg... and that's what we call a weird, odd, strange, random creature inside a weird, odd, strange, random egg in the moon!

Fula Baric: "I was born!"

"I was born!" cried in excitement Fula Baric, the fuzzy cute pink little young creature, resembling an axolotl, who at this point has no idea who his name is and knows little to nothing of everything about him. However, even though that is physically not possible, a LOP violation occurs: he falls down from the moon along with the eggshell, much to his surprise.

Fula Baric: "Wooahhh!"

From space, he and the eggshell are both seen like an asteroid about to strike Earth, when in fact that is not what any astronomer or observer from down there would think it is.

Fula Baric: "Okay, I'm falling. This isn't bad, but where am I falling?"

Once our curious fellow Fula Baric reached the atmosphere, he could see from above- the beautiful, resplendent, green island of Timor, shared/divided by Indonesia and East Timor- Fula Baric gets closer and closer, until his fall reaches over to, strikes, and lands to the blue pleasant teeming-with-lots-and-lots-of-life lake of Welada, causing a giant SPLASH!!!!!.

Multiple coloured fish were curious as they were seeing the eggshell Fula Baric was inside, sinking and sinking until it hit onto the ground. Once he got out of the egg wondering where he is right now, the fish got startled and swum away from the friendly little lad, as his sudden landing to the lake has stirred not only the little community of the local inhabitants underwater, but has also stirred the inhabitants of the forest around him, all out of curiosity and wonders of what was that.

"It's so wet here." said him, now realizing where he landed to. Since he resembles an axolotl, but isn't one, he can breathe underwater. To his surprise and excitement, he can make bubbles underwater!

Fula Baric: "Haha!" "I can make BUBBLES!" "Haha!"

While he is blowing some bubbles happily, he is startled by Gobião-Mor the gudgeon, who urgently and sharply (and a little bit strictly also) demands him to be quiet. A scared Fula Baric hides into crayfish Lagosteiro's shell house.

Gobião-Mor: "Quiet, you! Or else you'll wake the pike up!"
Fula Baric: "Whoa! Who are you?"
Gobião-Mor: "I am Gobião-Mor, thank you very much." "The real question is: Who are you?"
Fula Baric: "I'm not sure... but..."

Fula Baric gets stuck, thinking someone or something took hold of him. He tries to get out...

Fula Baric: "Something's got hold on me! Agh! Ogh! Ugh!"

... and runs away from Gobião-Mor, who in turn is the one who is REALLY taking hold of something: Lagosteiro's shell home. Eventually, Fula Baric trips and rolls all the way to Tina's house, opening the door. Lagosteiro gets angry at the moon baby.

Lagosteiro: "Hooligan!"

"That was weird..." says Gobião-Mor, who then heads over to the house of Tina, a turtle, who goes towards him and questions him, starting a conversation between the two.

Tina: "Who has opened my door?"
Gobião-Mor: "Well, it wasn't me." "Good evening."
Tina: "Hello."
Gobião-Mor: "I was just accosted by someone's oversized offspring. Probably water tigers tried to steal Lagosteiro's shell."

Meanwhile, Fula Baric goes over to Tina's bed and gets on top of it. He liked the fact that it felt very soft and nice.

Fula Baric: "It's soft, it's nice!" (trips over to the lightswitch) "I made it dark?"

Back to the conversation between the two...

Gobião-Mor: "Luckily, I was here to had heroically caught him."

Tina, however, denies Gobião-Mor's reports, thinking they are just some fairy tales that aren't even real at all.

Tina: "Stop. No water tiger could do that. Now, good night."
Gobião-Mor: "I'm telling you the truth here! - THERE IS A HOOLIGAN ABOUT...!"

She walks up to her bed, tired, just like Fula Baric, who is already sleeping on her bed very cutely, although this is without her knowledge and consent, as Tina has just got startled once she hasn't even realized that Fula Baric is in her house.

Startled, she hides in her shell. Fula Baric is also startled... out of his dream and sleep. However, he is curious. He turns on the light, walks up to Tina and steps on her shoe. Tina is forced to pretend she is an object and she opens up everytime the fuzzy moonchild would press on her shoe just for fun.

Once she jumped back, Fula Baric gets convinced that the "object" is alive. The so-called "object" here admits that she is in fact Tina, and is not an object to Fula Baric, who thinks she "hasn't hatched yet."

Fula Baric: "You are alive?"
Tina: "I am."
Fula Baric: "Ooh! You haven't hatched yet!"
Tina: "No...?"
Fula Baric: "Do you want me to bang on your shell so it'll go ahead and break sooner?"

Scared, Tina comes out of her shell and runs around screaming in search of help, realising that what Gobião-Mor told her wasn't complete nonsense and shreds of lots and lots of lies at all. This startles and scares Fula Baric, who runs out of the house, thinking that there is another water tiger like him there.

Tina: "HELP! GIANT WATER TIGER BABY!"
Fula Baric: "Water tiger? Oh!! Water tiger!"

As Fula Baric runs from the supposed "water tiger" he pleads for "it" to not attack him. "Water tiger, water tiger, water tiger, water tiger...!" is a phrase he says as he runs from what he thinks it is, even though it is not there at all and he is the only water tiger everyone witnessed.

In the middle of running he hits his head onto a rock in the middle of the pond and looks up, notices the moon up there. Not only does he find it remarkable; he also then realizes he was born on, and fell down from the moon.

Fula Baric: "Wohhh... the moon.."

He climbs up the rock in an attempt and assumption that he'll be able to climb up back to his old home. He takes a small rock which had a little leech sleeping under it. The little leech gets scared and swims away. Fula Baric then uses the leech's rock as an auxiliary object to help him climb up. He finds a strange hole with lots of strange, odd eyes in it.

Fula Baric: "Who is in there?"

The eyes belong to a large group of fish who all fit in the same hole, and all the fishes swim away in fear.

Fula Baric: "Hey, wait! Who are you?"

Meanwhile, Tina is having another conversation, this time with Sanguessuga the leech, about the fact that she witnessed a water tiger in her house which she saw as someone who "wants" to cause harm to her.

Tina: "It was a HUGE water tiger..!"
Sanguessuga: "Disgraceful! Moving rocks late at night: what a menace!"
Tina: "Yes, yes... super menace!"

The same group of black fish from before swum very fast, flabbergasting Tina the turtle into hiding in her shell again and Sanguessuga the leech into hiding inside Lagosteiro's shell home. Lagosteiro gets scared as well and runs into Tina's house. Tina comes out of her shell again, this time going back to her house and finding Lagosteiro in there. Both of them scream in fear like they see each other as threats.

Lagosteiro: "AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!"
Tina: "AAAAHHH!!!" (confuses Lagosteiro by Fula Baric for some reason) "Water tiger attack...!"

Back to Fula Baric, he is still going up the rock. He unintentionally scares one yellow and orange coloured fish who swims away from him, but was too busy to mind.

Fula Baric: "Good. I'm getting there."

Fula Baric finally reached the top of the rock and got out of the pond, observing the moon and its reflection on the water, along with his own. Curious Fula Baric then realizes that there is so many stuff for him to discover about the world about him. He just stays there until he leaves the pond area and sleeps somewhere else, hoping to make some more acquaintances tomorrow.

(End)
Sign up to rate and review this story