Categories > Original > Essay > Fula Baric

Dream

by XxIsTheCoolGuy 0 reviews

Rafa is watching the Moon through a spy-glass in hope to see how the dreams come from the Moon to the Earth, and then spots Fula Baric who came from the Moon. Rafa is guessing that he must be a dream!

Category: Essay - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2023-10-27 - 1915 words

0Unrated
Cute moonchild Fula Baric has been sleeping near the Welada pond in East Timor for about 6 hours already, though his dream absolutely does not have or need to be mentioned of what it was about, however, soon you'll find out what is the defined dream that is being mentioned here. At the moment, Fula Baric is awake, sitting on the rock and looking at the shiny white moon in a blue midnight sky with some nice dawn right there. While our sweet innocent hero was just observing such a full moon, the sound of a toad frog croaking has attracted his attention to the tall grass. Curious, he goes to the grass for the first time in his life, jumping rock to rock to get to the other side...

...

Having a feeling that something bad could happen to him if he was in the area he's going to right now, he walks slowly to what he thinks is making such a strange, odd, weird noise that has caught his attention. What kind of interesting creature that could had of made that sound, would appear in his sight?

Well, maybe in like, a few seconds, may Fula see what's up. He walks up to a leaf and stays on top of it, apparently indulging himself into looking at the beautiful environments and landscape of the tall grass of the forest meadow, although he has no words to say about it or any expression to it.... but.... can he in no time begin going wrong...?

"Whoooaa!" Fula Baric said such a word as an exclamation once he accidentally slipped off the leaf and got on the back of Clara the frog, who begins to run very fast and unexpectedly out of unwanted yet unintentional disturbance. "Whow! Ah! Ehgh! Wooow!" exclaims Fula as the frog he is holding onto by its back. The frog just keeps on hopping crazily and fastly and croaking like a maniac; fortunately not for long.

Fula Baric: "Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Rafa, a green young boy grasshopper, is just sitting on a random blade of grass, looking at the sky and observing the moon all at the same time, using a spy-glass. Suddenly, to him, a screaming Fula Baric appeared out of nowhere during his observation, much to his surprise! Fula, who was thrown by a crazy frog, hits the blade of grass Rafa was on, knocking him off it. Fula rolls into a very spiky bush and then rolls out of it, covered in some spiky balls from such a very dangerous bush. The curious moonchild looks up and sees Rafa who is holding onto a leaf. He falls from the leaf onto the moonchild and jumps onto another leaf. A conversation starts between the two.

Rafa: "Hey... who are you?"
Fula Baric: (removes the spikes from his body) "Huh? I'm not certain."
Rafa: (jumps down) "Oh. Did you fall down from the moon?"
Fula Baric: "Yes, and who are you?"
Rafa: "Me? I'm Rafa. I'm a grasshopper. Hi!"
Fula Baric: "Well?"
Rafa: "Whoa. Shake my hand and say hello"

They both shake hands, and Fula Baric now knows how to greet. Oh, did the development in his communication skills increase by some inches that are a few.

Fula Baric: "Hello!" ... "Heh... can we do that again?"
Rafa: "Hello."

They both shake hands again, however, at this time, Fula Baric has shook Rafa's hand a little bit too strong, did he?

Fula Baric: "Hello!"
Rafa: "Uh.. Ah."
Fula Baric: "Hello"
Rafa: "That's enough. Onto buiness."

Shaking hands and saying hello can be a bit amusing, can it? But grasshopper Rafa doesn't want another hello from now on, but he wants to continue dreamhunting- a thing that very curious Fula Baric doesn't know what is, but Rafa explains to him. However, Fula Baric comes from the moon, you see...

Rafa: "Do you know what I'm doing here?"
Fula Baric: "No. What?"
Rafa: "Dreamhunting. My mom says dreams come from the moon, so I'm looking for them."

Rafa continues trying to search for some dreams he could find, from an amazing moon that shines...

Fula Baric: "Huh? I came from the moon too."
Rafa: "Oh! Wait! What if you're a dream?"
Fula Baric: "A dream?"
Rafa: "Why not? You're fluffy."

You see it? Fula Baric might be a dream! Rafa pokes Fula Baric's belly, giving him a ticklish sensation. "That tickles!" says Fula, and Rafa then pokes him everywhere on his body for a few moments... However, the "dream" here doesn't know exactly what a dream is... even if he did have one while he was sleeping. "So, what is a dream?" asked Fula Baric.

Rafa: "A dream? A dream... well it's..."
Fula Baric: "What?"
Rafa: "A dream is..."

While Rafa was trying to figure out how to explain what a dream is to the "dream", the same toad from before appeared, walking behind Fula, much to his shock and scare. That is surely one big frog, so big that its potential behavior towards the moon baby at this point is absolutely not able to bear.

Rafa: (gasp) "Quiet! Just stand still! There's a frog there."
Fula Baric: "What?"

However... there is just one con here for both of the two. Since that Fula Baric is such a very curious and clueless little young boy, he fails to listen to Rafa's warning and decides to nosily go behind and see what his newly-made friend was warning him about. Now our Fula Baric will have to, in a very dangerous way, learn that not listening to others about warnings is definitely not a toy.

Fula Baric: "Where?--- Oh! WHOAAA!!!!"

Shocked, Rafa frantically hops over very fast to the frog who has got Fula Baric in her mouth in vengeance to Fula having inadvertently fallen onto her and had made her go very crazy earlier. The poor moon baby is struggling to get out of the bad frog's mouth, while Rafa is trying to get him out of such a very bad situation that is a bind and a pickle combined! Fula Baric asks Rafa for an urgent helping hand.

Fula Baric: "Rafa! Can you get me out of this mouth please?"
Rafa: "Yeah okay!"

Rafa tries to get poor his new young moonbee friend Fula Baric out of the evil frog's mouth in some different ways. The first method he chooses is throwing a spikey ball onto the frog, but... has it actually hit the frog exactly? It didn't...

Rafa: "Sorry, my bad!" (has an idea) "Wait! I know!"

Thanks to Rafa's idea that has just popped out of his mind, he uses such a very good idea in order to facilitate the process of getting his friend out of such a very troublesome and dangerous situation. "GRAB ON!!!" says Rafa as he uses a sharp blade of grass to help Fula, hoping that he could get and hold onto it and onto Rafa's helping hands... still, no avail, although Rafa's still gotta have an absolutely very good intuition...!

Once Rafa landed on the frog's face, he noticed her very ugly eye with a yellow iris, looking at him. This scares him out of her face as he gets knocked out and onto the ground... in fact, the scene is, at the moment, a battleground.

Rafa: "Did you see how she looked at me!? She wanted to EAT ME! It was awful!"
Fula Baric: "Sorry!"

However... meanwhile up there, there are the two overweight yet big caterpillars, Epa and Opa. They are passing by, eating lots and lots of grass... their favorite food... as they both argued about who had eaten how much grass around there... and everywhere.

Epa: "Move it, Opa! All this grass won't eat itself!"
Opa: "I bet I'll eat twice as much as you do!"

Aaaand... at this point, this is where curiosity also catches Epa and Opa the caterpillar brothers. They notice a blade of grass, though not the same one Fula Baric had suddenly and inadvertently slipped off of earlier, and it is not the same blade of grass Rafa used to try to save Fula Baric either.

Epa: "Did you fall asleep again?"

While they were talking, they got on top of such a blade of grass... aaaand, they didn't notice it was this so slippery! They slided all the way down, both screaming respectively, whilst getting plants in their mouths throughout the way... but, what do they say? "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

After a couple of very few moments, they fell onto the toad's back, causing her to get scared again and spit out Fula Baric, freeing him as the frog jumped away and the two caterpillars have a great fall, all while Fula Baric just holds onto a blade of grass up there.

Epa: "What was that?"
Rafa: "It's a dream!"

The caterpillars unfortunately think that the dream up there, Fula Baric, is more like a nightmare.

Opa: "A dream? A nightmare is more like it."
Epa: "You got that right"
Rafa: "Look, everything turned out okay??"

During this, Fula Baric isn't being able to hold longer enough onto the blade of grass; his hands are slipping off, and he falls onto the ground and sees the two caterpillars in the scene: Epa and Opa. He greets them, but they get scared and run away everywhere!

Fula Baric: "Hello."
Opa: "THE NIGHTMARE! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
Epa: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"
Fula Baric: "What was that?"
Rafa: "Caterpillars Epa and Opa. - they think you're a nightmare."
Fula Baric: "But what's that?"
Rafa: "Nightmares are BAD DREAMS."
Fula Baric: (turns sad) "Am I really so bad...?"
Rafa: "No, you aren't bad at all."
Fula Baric: "Really?"
Rafa: "Uh-huh."

After lots and lots of pickles, binds, confusion and tomfoolery everywhere, Fula Baric FINALLY gets to know what a dream is by asking grasshopper Rafa what is a dream, and he FINALLY explains to the curious little creature what is a dream!

Fula Baric: "Rafa, what is a dream anyway?"
Rafa: "Wow... a dream is something that you love, but it just isn't real."
Fula Baric: "I see... does that mean I'm not real?"
Rafa: "No way. You're the best kind of dream! - you're a dream come true." (accidentally touches the spikey ball on Fula's forehead) "Ouch!" (removes it)
Fula Baric: "Hahah."

Well... no one saw that time was literally flying so rapidly! Like a hurricane! It is now 06:00 AM. The sky is more bluer than ever and the shining yellow sun is up. However, not only those two things are up - as well, some more things that are up right now at the moment are bees!

Rafa: "Oh! The bees are up!"

Rafa goes to get his spy-glass that fell from the ground earlier. Once he got them, he hops all the way back to Fula and tells him he has to go back home, so, again, they shake hands.

Rafa: "I have to go home." (they both shake hands)
Fula Baric: "Hello."
Rafa: "No. When you part, you say goodbye, but I'll see you soon! Don't go away!"

And... their first meeting ends.

Fula Baric: "Goodbye!"

But...

Fula Baric: "Hello, bees!"

Fula Baric looked up to the bright blue morning sky after Rafa leaved. The bees ere busily buzzing about, and Fula was amazed; he'd never even heard of a bee before. He couldn't wait to learn all about the new and interesting things around him, such a curious creature... he's next time going to be ready to set out to have another adventure.
Sign up to rate and review this story