Categories > Original > Essay > Fula Baric

The Perfect House

by XxIsTheCoolGuy 1 review

Fula meets thoughtful and hardworking Abelho gathering nectar. It turns out that both can gather it! Abelho thinks that his new friend must be a Moon Bee and not a dream, like Rafa thought. Carried...

Category: Essay - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2023-10-28 - 878 words

0Unrated
Today's story begins at the point where the last story ended. It is a very sunny, resplendent, and busy morning, the sun is shining, and bees are buzzing... and are also working, and lots of honey they are collecting, all while little young Fula Baric is just down here on the ground, up to the bees he is looking.

Teacher: "You have to pay attention and learn all you can in order to become a productive bee!"
Abelho: "I always pay attention!"

Fula Baric is amazed!

Fula Baric: "I see bees!"

...and, up and up a pink flower he climbed... climbed, climbed, and climbed, there was Abelho, whom he greeted. Abelho was just sitting- very hard is he working... and some honey-dew is he collecting- into his blue bucket is he putting: all the honey-dew inside.

Fula Baric: "Hello. You're a bee?"
Abelho: "Uh-huh."
Fula Baric: "I'm a dream."
Abelho: "No you're not, because I'm not asleep"
Fula Baric: "Then what am I?"
Abelho: "Who knows... I'm a little busy, learning to be a bee."

Inspired, curious Fula Baric wants to be a bee too, just like Abelho. However... he is doing it wrong, is he? Instead of collecting the nectar, he drank and ate it all! Abelho gasped and got angry and frustrated at what he had seen...

Fula Baric: "Thank you, it's so good."
Abelho: "Hey! YOU ATE UP EVERYTHING...!"
Fula Baric: "But I was learning to be a bee..."
Abelho: "You were supposed to be collecting the nectar, not eating it! I worked so hard on this AND YOU'VE RUINED IT!"
Fula Baric: "I'm sorry... it's just that this is all so new to me."
Abelho: "Okay, fine. But if you're not gonna collect nectar-"
Fula Baric: "Okay, here you are. Am I a bee now?"
Abelho: (laughs) "Where do big purple bees come from?"
Fula Baric: "From the moon. I was born there, then I fell down, and now I'm here!"
Abelho: "Oh I get it - you're a Moon Bee. That's all right. Where do you live down here?"

Oh dear! Fula doesn't have a house yet, but, fortunately, his chances to have one is a thing that a reader can bet.

Fula Baric: "I don't know. Should I live somewhere?"
Abelho: "Yeah, of course! If not, what would you do if the rains come?"
Fula Baric: "I don't know."

Suddenly, Rafa, a grasshopper who is Fula's first friend, got onto the pink flower as well. He greets both Abelho and Fula Baric; obviously, he's got some stuff to tell.

Rafa: "Hi there! What's up, Abelho?"
Abelho: "Not much..."
Rafa: "I see you've met my dream!"
Abelho: "He's no dream! He's a bee from the moon, and he needs a house!"
Rafa: "Then, let's go! I'll help you. Come on!"

And now, at this point, Rafa and Fula Baric get off the flower in search for a very valuable, important, and very nice and cozy home for the little young pink moon bee. Unfortunately, Abelho cannot come along, since that he is still having to learn how to be a real bee, but, where are Rafa and Fula going in order to find such perfect houses? Well, let's watch, read, and see.

Abelho: "Wait! I wanna come with you guys!"
Teacher: "Abelho, are you done?"
Abelho: "No, not yet... not yet..."

Firstly, Rafa and Fula Baric both go to the shore of the pond and find a little small house, which in fact is actually Lagosteiro's shell home, though they think it is not yet owned by anyone.

Rafa: "Look at this great place!"
Fula Baric: "I don't know... don't you think it's kinda small?"
Rafa: "Just take it before someone else does."

To Rafa and Fula's surprise, the house was indeed occupied - it was just Lagosteiro's shell house, not an ordinary very tiny house where you would keep everything you own out of it with regards to such a house's size. Now, let's see if they're gonna find another house besides that one?

Fula Baric: "Nope. Occupied."
Rafa: "Look at all those!
Fula Baric: "They're nice, but I dont' know."
Rafa: "They're perfect!-" "Whoa!"

Maybe the group of multiple coloured shell houses Rafa found are already occupied as well. Besides, they are too small for Fula Baric.

Fula Baric: "I think we should keep looking."
Rafa: "There are tons of places around here."

And now, this is where they keep on looking and looking for a perfect house everywhere! They find a strange, large hole... - a large worm already lives there. Another one is a small house under a leaf, which Fula can't even fit inside. A group of ants immediately enters such house and closes it. A leaf? Seriously, a leaf? That is no place for a home, forthright. They both fall off that leaf and find a house that is occupied and is several times smaller than Fula Baric himself, but is yet beautiful, and not to mention that the bug living in it gets scared.

... and so on. - There are many houses in the beautiful wide forest meadow that are occupied by their inhabitants. Rafa and Fula quickly get tired, but still have to find a perfect house before the day ends.

(WORK IN PROGRESS)
Sign up to rate and review this story