Categories > Anime/Manga > My Hero Academia > The Tree of Fate

Long Lost Best Friend..?

by FireDewFanfictions 0 reviews

Smut. That's all I can say just smut.

Category: My Hero Academia - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2024-01-10 - Updated: 2024-01-24 - 1312 words

0Unrated
“Deku?” Katsuki asked, shock written all over his face. Then his expression went to anger. “Where the fuck have you been? I haven’t seen you in years!” Izuku put a finger on the blonde’s lips, but Katsuki was not in the mood for it and ripped Izuku’s hand off his mouth. “No, don’t pull that shit with me. Where the fuck have you been for the last ten years!?”
The villain smirked. “You haven’t seen me in over ten years, but you still remember me? You know, most people don’t have that distinct of a memory of someone they haven’t seen in that long unless they’re in love.”
Katsuki looked totally grossed out. “What?! Hello no, we were friends. Emphasis on the were. You’re a villain now; we’re enemies. There’s no way I’d fall for you of all people, especially since you’re an alpha,” Kastuki retorted, an annoyed look on his face.
“Well then what are you? A beta?”
Izuku leaned in and whispered into Bakugo’s ear. “I’m a sigma~” Katsuki shivered at the low voice in his ear as he let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. The villain noticed the reaction and smirked. “I thought you said you weren’t attracted to me?”
“I never said that. I said I’m not in love with you,” Katsuki replied, thankfully managing not to stutter in front of the hot sigma in front of him.
Midoriya grinned and whispered into the alpha’s ear again. “So, do you want to do it now~?” Bakugo shivered again, but he was confused as to what Izuku meant.
“What do you mean by—" Katsuki started but was cut off as he felt one of Deku’s fingers inside of his ass. Katsuki gasped at the sudden breech, squirming in pleasure. Pleased with the reaction, the villain added a second finger, Bakugo now softly moaning. “A-Ah~ It f-feels weird~” the blonde stammered, not really thinking clearly as his thoughts were already getting fuzzy.
“The word you’re looking for is good. It feels good, doesn’t it~?” the green-haired male asked, smiling. Bakugo hesitated before nodding, his soft moans getting a little louder as Izuku added a third finger.
“You know, this isn’t the most private place to fuck~” Katsuki managed to say through his moans.
Izuku smiled. “I suppose you’re right. One second.” Izuku took his fingers out of Katsuki, the alpha whining in reaction. The villain then picked up Katsuki, his hands on the blonde’s ass as he held Bakugo with one arm and climbed up the tree with the other, setting him down on a branch that had other branches around it and could easily hold both of them. “Is this better?”
Katsuki looked at Midoriya in shock. “You want us to fuck… in a tree?”
Midoriya grinned. “Why not? No one will see us, so it’s perfectly fine as long as you’re not too loud.” Bakugo blushed bright red at the last statement, making the sigma chuckle.
“You know, you used to be innocent,” Katsuki said, blushing as Deku started to kiss his neck, leaving hickeys as he started to pull down Katsuki’s pants. Katsuki let out a sigh; damn did this feel good. Izuku gently placed Katsuki on his lap, his bare ass sticking out as Izuku unzipped his pants, letting out his erect member out of its restraints. Bakugo looked down at Deku’s cock; it had to be at least ten inches! And the girth it had was huge! We wrapped one of his hands around it, and his thumb and middle finger barely touched! “There’s no way that’s gonna fit in me, that thing’ll split me in two!” Katsuki whisper-shouted, looking back up at Izuku with a shocked look on his face.
“You’d be surprised. Now, how about we keep warming you up~?” the villain asked as he swiftly plunged three fingers into Bakugo’s ass, making him cover his mouth and moan. Katsuki subconsciously moved his hips to get the fingers to move in him more, sighing and whining from the newly found pleasure. Even after just this bit, there was no way Bakugo was going back to searching for an omega to have kids with. This felt too good for it just to be a one-time thing.
“Please, m-more~” Katsuki begged, wanting another finger in him to make him wider. The sigma smirked and added a fourth finger, Katsuki writhing in pleasure. And then Izuku found Bakugo’s good spot. Bakugo gasped for air when Izuku pressed in, Izuku not realizing until he saw Bakugo’s facial expression. “R-Right there, please~! Ah, please right there~!” Bakugo said in between his moans. He didn’t care if he didn’t sound like an alpha right now, he just wanted the sigma he was sitting on top of to fuck him senseless. He didn’t give a fuck if they were in a tree right now or not. At this point, he didn’t even care if he missed school.
Izuku smirked again and took his fingers out, causing Bakugo to whine. The sigma grinned. “Don’t worry, doll~ You’re just getting the main course, now~” Bakugo bit his lip in excitement as Izuku gently lifted Bakugo and lowered him down into Izuku’s cock, slowly penetrating the alpha as his ass enveloped the villain’s cock as he slid down. The sound of Midoriya’s balls coming into contact with Bakugo’s ass could be heard as Bakugo slid all the way down on Midoriya’s cock. Bakugo wanted to scream from how deep it went inside and how wide it was making him, but he didn’t want them to get caught so he moaned into Deku’s neck. “You like this eleven-inch cock inside you, hm~?” Izuku asked into Bakugo’s ear, Bakugo nodding vigorously but not lifting his mouth from Deku’s neck. Deku smirked and started making Bakugo bounce, holding his ass as Deku’s cock went in and out, in and out.
Bakugo was in tears at this point from the overwhelming pleasure; Izuku’s cock went so deep inside him that one could see a bulge in Katsuki’s stomach as the villain thrusted. It also hurt, but for his first time that was normal, especially with how huge Izuku’s cock was. They continued. Until Izuku came, in which time Bakugo came at least four times. Both were out of breath as they looked at each other. Bakugo was the first one to speak.
“And now we act like this never happened.”
Izuku nodded. “You’re gonna be a hero, after all. Can’t be seen having sex with a villain.”
“Let alone one I’ve known my entire life. This is never happening again,” Katsuki said as he pulled his pants back up. “Now help me down, I have no confidence I’ll be able to get down the tree without breaking a bone.” Izuku nodded and picked him up tenderly, climbing down the tree and gently setting Bakugo down. “Thanks.”
“No problem. What are ex-friends for?” There was a pause as the two looked into each other’s eyes for a couple of minutes. Again, Katsuki was the first one to break the eye contact. “Until we meet again, hero,” Izuku said as he walked away, leaving Bakugo there alone.
“Until we meet again,” Katsuki said to himself. He looked down and straightened his ruffled uniform and turned to the direction his middle school was. “I’ll be ready to kick your ass.” He then started walking towards his middle school. And so the school year began. And it was going to be one hell of a ride.
Sign up to rate and review this story