Categories > Anime/Manga > My Hero Academia > The Tree of Fate

An Unexpected Meet

by FireDewFanfictions 0 reviews

Bakugo is an omega going into UA, having not seen his childhood best friend. What will his reaction be when he sees Midoriya, now a villain, for the first time since before primary?

Category: My Hero Academia - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2024-01-09 - Updated: 2024-01-10 - 1726 words

0Unrated
The overwhelming stench of alpha pheromones was the first thing that Kastuki Bakugo smelled when he entered the room of his 8th-grade homeroom teacher’s class. He mildly gagged; the amount of pheromones in this class was enough to make a whole class of omegas go into heat. Did these damn extras not know how to keep their pheromones in check? He sighed. This was going to be a long year.
The teacher entered and sat down, but Katsuki was the only one that noticed. The teacher bent down and pulled out a canister, proceeding to get up and spray it all over the classroom. Kastuki guessed it was pheromone blockers because the room immediately started to smell just as musty as the rest of the school smelled. The class went silent and he looked back to the front of the classroom and introduced himself, telling the class to come up and introduce themselves while he watched. They all knew how to introduce themselves. They’d been doing it since primary and the only difference now was that they didn’t have to say their second gender, as the entire class were alphas since classes were now sorted by secondary gender. One by one they introduced themselves until it was Katsuki’s turn. Katsuki went to the front of the class, already annoyed with everybody.
“The name’s Katsuki Bakugo. Don’t ever call me by my first name or I’ll kill you with my explosions,” Bakugo said as he set off a tiny explosion in his hand to show that he wasn’t joking. The whole class looked terrified; just the way he liked it. “And don’t try to be friends with me. I don’t make friends with extras.” And with that, he sat down, and since he was the last one to introduce himself, the teacher stood up and began orientation.

The day ended and Bakugo went home walking through the door and immediately being bear hugged by his red-headed brother. As usual, Katsuki felt like he was being choked.
“Bro, how was your day?!” Eijiro asked, still not letting go of his blonde little brother.
“Boring, could you let go, Eijiro?! You’re choking me!” Kastuki replied, struggling to break free from Kirishima’s grasp.
Eijiro chuckled. “Right, sorry Kat.” He let go of Katsuki replied, who now seemed to be grumpy. Well, no grumpier than normal.
“Yeah, whatever Shitty Hair,” Bakugo said, walking in the direction of the hallway. As he was walking, he turned his head to say, “Tell the old hag I’ll be in my room.” He walked up to his room and plopped down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. Today was boring, and there was nothing he could do with his family that wouldn’t bore him to death. He decided to entertain himself by reading fanfiction from his favorite TV show on his phone. There was a specific fanfic that he was just in the middle of, and he wanted to finish it. He spent the next few hours reading, but then someone knocked on the door.
“Hey, it Eijiro. Mom said to come down for dinner,” Kirishima said through the door, causing Katsuki to groan.
“Fine. But tell her not to get mad at me when I’m on my phone,” Katsuki said, changing into something more casual, as he still had his uniform on.
“You reading again?” Eijiro asked.
Katsuki finished changing and opened the door. “What else would I be doing? It’s better than the source material and it takes me away from today’s awful society,” he replied as he and Eijiro walked down to the dining room. He sat down and started reading again. Eijiro smiled at his brother and sat down as well. This story’s getting really good, Katsuki thought as he mindlessly ate while reading. He got even more invested when there was a smut scene, not even realizing there was no more food on his plate as he set down his fork.
“Kastuki!” Mitsuki yelled, still not drawing his attention away from the smut scene. They just started using BDSM, and there was no way he was prying his eyes on it—except until Mitsuki took his phone from his hands.
“Hey! Give that back!” Katsuki shouted. “I bought that phone with my money; you can’t do that anymore! Give it back, you old hag!”
“Well, what are you so invested in that you can’t converse with the family, huh?” She asked as she looked at the phone and started reading it, her face slowly turning from accusatory to disgust. “Katsuki, what the hell is this!?”
“It’s none of your business what I read on my phone, Old Hag! I can read whatever the hell I wanna read!” Kastuki answered, Mitsuki giving back her son’s phone. “And couldn’t you tell it was smut? Holy fuck.”
“Smut? What’s that?” Eijiro asked; he clearly never read fanfiction before.
“Porn, Eijiro. It’s written porn,” Katsuki said, clearly not amused. The redhead was clearly surprised as Katsuki continued to read.
“Porn? People actually write that so other people can read it?”
“Yes, and it’s a whole lot better than actual porn,” Katsuki said as he got up. “Now, I’m going to my room where I can enjoy what I like reading without you extras fucking pestering me.” And with that, he went back up to his room, pissed off with his mother and a little annoyed at his brother.
When he was in his room, he went to his dresser and got out a set of All Might PJs, boxers, and a pair of socks with rubber on the bottoms so he could walk around with just socks on. He needed to be comfortable after his shower so he could read his fanfiction comfortably. Once he got his things ready for his shower, he went into his bathroom and turned the water on, starting to strip.
He stepped in the shower and started to wet his hair. This was honestly the most difficult part of his shower routine: washing his hair. Even when it was wet, it wouldn’t go down like normal hair; it would stick up like how it normally would when it was dry. It was a problem, to say the least. When his hair was completely wet, he began to massage his favorite shampoo into his hair, trying to release all the tension that had built up throughout the day. It was relaxing, honestly.
Once he had the conditioner in his hair, he started washing his body, his tense muscles relaxing under the hot water. He rinsed off his body and grabbed his facewash, squeezing gout a quarter-sized dollop of it on his fingers, starting to massage the soap into his face, making sure to cleanse his pores properly. Once he rinsed the soap off his face, he began brushing his teeth for a few minutes, rinsing out his mouth when he was done. He then rinsed out the conditioner in his hair before stepping out and letting out a long sigh.
Once dressed, we went back into the main part of his bedroom going over to the cushioned chair in the corner after getting his laptop. He sat down on the chair and put his feet up on it snuggling a blanket on as he opened his laptop to his favorite fanfiction website where he was reading the smut fic from earlier. He continued reading and stayed up till four in the morning to finish the fanfiction. When he finished it, he shut his laptop and crawled into bed, covering up and drifting into a peaceful sleep.

Bakugo woke up the next day to the sound of his alarm. Well, later that day, seeing as how he stayed up till four in the damn morning to finish that fanfiction. He didn’t want to get up, but it was only the second day of school, so skipping was out of the question. He groaned and sat up, getting his slippers on before standing up. He got his uniform and changed, going downstairs to get breakfast. He grabbed one of the store-bought bagels and went out the door. He was way early, but he didn’t care. It gave him more time to stroll, possibly even sit down and find a few new fics to read late.
He was walking in the park, and it was a surprisingly nice day out, given how hard it rained last night. There was a thin layer of fog in the air, and there was more dew on the ground than usual, but that was the only thing different and one might say it even enhanced the already beautiful scenery. The dew falling off of the tree leaves looked gorgeous as the water droplets reflected the barely sunlit sky, the sunrise majestic on the horizon. Katsuki stared at the sunrise for a minute to admire its beauty before looking back at the plant life.
“Beautiful, isn’t it?” said an unknown voice. Katsuki whipped his head in the direction the voice was coming from, but saw no one.
“Who’s there? Show your damn face,” the blonde stated, setting off a little explosion in his hand in an attempt of asserting dominance.
The voice spoke again. “Now, that’s not a very nice way to act, is it?” Just then, Katsuki felt something cold and sharp against his throat. He looked down to see what it was but couldn’t see from his perspective. It was safe to assume that it was a knife, though.
“You know I can use my quirk on you, right?” Katsuki asked, setting off another explosion in his right hand.
“Not without harming yourself and breaking the law,” the voice said. Dammit, he’s right, Katsuki thought as he put down his hand. “Good.”
“What do you want, you damn villain?” Kastuki asked with an angry tone.
“Now, that’s not any way to greet an old friend, is it?” the larger male said, swiftly taking the knife from Katsuki’s neck and pinning him to the nearby tree, Katsuki facing the villain.
The blonde’s eyes went wide. When was the last time he’d seen him? Before primary?
“Deku?”
Sign up to rate and review this story