Categories > Cartoons > Family Guy

Roach Rampage!

by HazelWitch81 0 reviews

Ernie the Chicken releases a roach in the Griffin house.

Category: Family Guy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2024-03-21 - Updated: 2024-03-21 - 489 words - Complete

0Unrated
An idea my brother gave me. This will be short.


Family Guy

Fanfic Title:

Roach Rampage

by: Hailey Sands


The Griffin family room is cluttered with furniture, toys, and random objects. Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris and Brian the dog are all present. There was a window latch open that someone forget to close it. Ernie The Chicken sets a roach free in the Griffin house.

Ernie The Chicken: Wreck havoc my pet!

Peter: (scratching his head) “Lois, did you leave the window open again? There’s a giant roach in here!”

Lois: (frustrated) “Peter, I told you to fix that window latch! Now we’ve got a roach infestation!”

Chris: (looking terrified) “Mom, it’s huge! Like, Godzilla-sized!”

Brian: (sniffing the air) “I smell it too. It’s like a mix of old pizza and desperation.”

Stewie: (entering with a tiny device in hand) “Fear not, my imbecilic family! Stewie Griffin, genius extraordinaire, has a solution.”

Peter: Stewie, what the hell is that thing?

Stewie: “This, my dear father, is my latest invention: the AI Roach Terminator Chip. It’s designed to track down and eliminate pests with ruthless efficiency.”

Meg: (sarcastic) Great, Stewie. Because what this family needs is more chaos.

The roach tongue kisses Meg who screams.

Stewie: Quiet, Meg! Now, who’s ready for a demonstration?

Ernie The Chicken (watching): Shit should've gotten Peter! Oh well.

Quagmire: (bursting in) “Giggity! Did someone say ‘energy pill’?”

Stewie: “Oh, dear Lord. Quagmire, that’s not an energy pill. It’s the AI chip!”

Ernie The Chicken (watching): WWHHAATTT! AI CHIP? WHAT IS THIS UNHOLY BULLSHIT?

Quagmire: “AI? Sounds kinky! Let’s do this!”

Stewie: “Fine. Insert the chip into your brain, and it’ll enhance your cognitive abilities.”

Quagmire: (swallowing the chip) “Giggity goo!”

The roach scurries across the kitchen floor. The Griffins follow, armed with brooms, shoes, and rolled-up newspapers.

Lois: “Peter, kill it!”

Peter: (swinging a broom) “Die, you little bugger!”

Brian: Bugger? What are you, British?

Peter: No, Canadian.

Brian: Whatever! We have no time for this!

Stewie: “Wait! Quagmire, activate the chip!”

Quagmire: (eyes glowing) “I feel… smarter. And hornier.”

Stewie: “Focus, Quagmire! The roach!”

Quagmire: “Right! Giggity!”

Ernie the Chicken watches with anger as Quagmire’s eyes lock onto the roach. The AI chip processes data at lightning speed.

Quagmire: “Roach identified. Calculating optimal trajectory.”

Jumping into the air, Matrix-style, Quagmire lands on the roach, squashing it.

Ernie The Chicken: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! GUESS THIS WAS ALL FOR NOTHING!

Quagmire: “Giggity victory!”

Stewie: “Impressive! But Quagmire, you just solved world hunger. And invented a new dance move.”

Quagmire: “Giggity! I call it the ‘Roach Tango.’”

Lois: “Well, crisis averted. Thanks, Stewie.”

Stewie: “No problem. And Quagmire, next time, read the damn label!”

Quagmire winks, and the room erupts in laughter. Ernie The Chicken screams at the sky!

Ernie The Chicken: I will get you one day, Peter Griffin!!!!!


THE END.
Sign up to rate and review this story