Categories > Original > Erotica > Randon lemons

Bive and Split.

by Regretevatorenjoyers 0 reviews

From Regretavator.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2024-05-04 - 232 words

0Unrated
Bive Knocks on Split's door. Split opens it and greets her.
"Want tea?" Split asks.
"Sure thing!" Bive replies.
Split brews the tea and walks over to Bive.
"Here you g-" Split slips and lands on Bive. They're lips collide. They just stay like that for a while but they want to finish it. They both undress and Bive gets ontop of Split to fondle her boobs. Split moans. Split also fingers Bive soo that she feels pleasure too. Bive and Split kiss and let they're tounges dance together. Split makes her fingers go deeper and Bive lets out a big moan and sucks Spllits breasts. Finally Bive gets out a dildo and starts shoving it up Split's vagina. Split moans. She feels like climaxxing very soon. Bive Continues and then licks Split's cunt. Split finally has it. "Im cumming!" She shouts. Bive prepares and swalows the cum from Split's ass. She swalows it and now it's Bive's turn. Split starts rubbing her breasts against Bive and fingers Bive's sweet spot. Bive has gotten wet and Split licks her sweet juices. Bive was prety tough though. Split struggled to make her cum. After using the vibrator in her purse, Bive finally climaxxed. Split swallowed it whole and both of their eyes rolled back. The two laid on the floor. They were exhausted. Eventually, the duo went to bed and the day ended.
Sign up to rate and review this story