Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Ides of March

Prologue

by SUBZERO91 4 reviews

HPCharmed xover, Harry went to magic school instead since age 1 after a meeting his relatives had with the charmed ones

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 1293 words

0Original
DISCLAIMER: DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER OR CHARMED

THIS IS MY FIRST FIC SO YEAH THAT'S ABOUT IT



PROLOGUE

At Number 4 Privet Drive there was a wizard and witch waiting for something to happen it seemed to a person in the shadows across the street with a half-demon named Belthazor, dressed in a black suit with combed back dark brown hair.

"How long do we have to wait my legs are killing me?" said the demon

"As long as it takes for them to deliver the baby and leave alright, besides you should be use to this you are a demonic assassin after all," said the unknown person, who was wearing a plaid button-up shirt, jeans and tan work boots.

"Why don't we just take them out and when that person with the baby gets here we can kill him too"

"Because killing them would alert the person who has the child and we wouldn't want that to happen now would we Cole." Said a mysterious voice out of no where

"No we wouldn't Gideon but did you have to use telepathic communication you know I hate it when people get in my head even its just talking' said Cole

"Well Cole if you hadn't let your demonic side take control of your thoughts he wouldn't of had to do that"

"Shut up Leo, besides I believe some is coming"

Suddenly out of now where came a flying motorcycle with two passengers.

"Ah you have finally arrived Hagrid, " said the elderly Wizard, wearing canary yellow robes, holding out his arms to take the child while Hagrid and Mcgonagall seemed to be on the verge of tears. "I know this is hard to do but it's for the best now I believe we should return to Hogwarts, besides on a happier note we shall see him again"

"But Albus what if we don't see him again? What if someone kidnaps or worse these muggles kill him!" said a frantic Mcgonagall

"Minerva we must hope for the best and not be pessimistic now we must go" and with a few pops they were gone not a moment to soon cause at the same time a dagger hit the ground they were standing.

"COLE what were you thinking!? No let me guess kill them and ruin our assignment from the elders and you get put in hell while my wings get clipped!" Shouted a angry Leo

"What they didn't die and would not have besides that's in the past let's get the kid and get the hell out of this stupid place." as Cole started walking Leo stopped him.

"Wait if you remembered we suppose to wait for one of the Charmed ones to come to and then explain to the Dursleys about Magic School and hopefully they let us enroll him during the school year. Now do you remember when and which sister will arrive?"

"No besides you were the one that was supposed to listen to them you are after all a whitelighter." Stated Cole uninterested

Before Leo burst a mixture of white particles came out of nowhere forming a lady and small child who appeared to be at least three in hand.

"What are you two arguing about?" asked the lady

"Nothing except about how many times Cole almost ruined our mission Piper. How come you brought Wyatt with you?" Asked Leo

"I thought it'd be easier to convince them with Wyatt and Paige who's came in a short while, now come on we don't have all day to stand around and talk" stated Piper

A few minutes' later three adults and a child were at the door of Privet Drive number 4 knocking on the door. Then the door opened revealing a man as big as a whale with no neck.

"What do you want at this time of night?" asked the big man

"We're here to talk about the child that was placed in your care a little while ago" said Piper

"Why would you want anything to do with him, he's just a boy whose parents just died" inquired the man eying the three people

"Who's at the door Vernon?" asked someone inside the house

"It's nothing Petunia just take care of the two boys and go back to bed," said Vernon

"No it concerns her to, now may we come in to explain the situation?" asked Piper in a calm tone

"Alright you can come in but don't try any funny business."

"Don't worry about me it's just those two and little Wyatt here that may try something, yet those two better not try something if they know what good for them" stated Piper

" As you two now he can do magic yet what no one know is that in witchcrafts purest form you don't need wands or anything like that, yet only certain witches can master that and sometimes it's just passed through the line of witches."

"As interesting as this is what does it have to do with me and Petunia" interrupted Vernon

"I was getting to it, now from what we found out is that he has certain abilities such as this and think it would be wise if he went to Magic School to learn how to control his powers so no mishaps would happen in this world as most wizards would put it. And before you interrupt there are some advantages of having him go there. One involves along with magical studies the teachers also give normal schooling from preschool level all the way up to advanced Physics and Calculus, also training so he doesn't do anything magical in front of the world."

"So if we agree to let you take him during the day for the rest of the time he is with us he will learn magic and regular educational courses taught in a normal school compared to this school that wants to take him when he's eleven yet only teach him magic." the three people nodded at this "than you three have yourselves a deal but how are we suppose to take him to the school of yours we can't do magic."

"We figured as much in the case you did decide to let him come and created a key that can be used to created a door directly to Magic School," said Leo pulling out a silver key handing it to Petunia "all you have to do is put it in a key hole and turn it than push the door you used open and instant temporary portal, also just remember to pick him up sometime after four o'clock okay"

"Well it was nice talking to you but we have to go, oh by the way what is his name so we can tell the headmaster?" said Piper

"It said Harry Potter but do you think it would be okay to change his name?" asked Petunia

"I think that should be alright as long as when he is old enough to decide his own name you should tell him his birth name"

"Alright, how about Shane, Shane Evans."

"Why Evans and not Dursley" asked Leo

"Because mine and Lily's maiden name is Evans and I think it would be for the best" stated Petunia "I think we should all go to bed now, where are you headed?"

"We're going back to San Francisco," said Piper

"How are you going to get there?"

"Oh forgot to mention once Shane comes into his powers he should be able to teleport, which is pretty much how we are traveling yet the way Leo teleports is called orbing and Cole's way is shimmering well got to go bye." And with that they were gone.

________________________________________________________________

Please Read and Review. I'm still working on changes and such. Sorry.
Sign up to rate and review this story