Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Ides of March

Your Sword vs. My Dagger

by SUBZERO91 18 reviews

HArry is kidnapped by a demon. after attacked by his uncle

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2006-09-30 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 3482 words

1Original
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

Chapter 1: Your Sword vs. My Dagger

5 years later

It was a nice quiet day in Little Whinging, Surrey, England, until a loud furious voice polluted the airwaves at Nr. 4 Privet Drive. "I THOUGHT THAT GOING TO THAT SCHOOL WOULD MAKE THE BOY UNDERSTAND HIS PLACE AS A FREAK NOT ENCOURAGE HIM TO CAUSE CHAOS WITH HIS FREAKISHNESS!" bellowed a red faced whale like man.

"Vernon the boy causes no trouble in fact he just tries to help people using his powers, like yesterday in the park when Dudley's kite got stuck in the big oak tree he used his power to get it down and even patched it up much to the amazement of every one there."

"WELL THAN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE HOLE IN THE SIDE OF MY CAR FROM A SOLID STEEL BALL THAT WAVES WELL OVER A HUNDRED POUNDS FLYING THROUGH THE AIR AT I'D SAY 20MPH"

"The only reason that he did that was because our son was about to throw a temper tantrum if he didn't conjure a steel ball and rotate it through the air, besides if you had not scared him it wouldn't of hit the car." stated Petunia calmly

"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THAT FREAK? YOU'RE MY WIFE AND SHOULD SIDE WITH ME NOT SOME NUISANCE THAT SOME OLD GEESER LEFT ON OUR DOOR STEP," CRIED VERNON

"Because Vernon he is my nephew who is like an older brother to Dudley. I just wish you could see through the fact that he has supernatural powers, think about if he left Dudley would be saddened."

"FOR ALITTLE BIT BUT MY BOY WOULD GET OVER IT AND IN THE FUTURE THANK ME GETTING RID OF HIM!"

"You make him sound like a stray dog or some virus needed to be exterminated"

:Outside the Living room door:

During this conversation Vernon and Petunia had no idea of the two children outside the door listening to them argue.

"Shane whatz mommy an daddy talking about and why iz daddy yelling?" asked a young and confused Dudley tugging on Shane's shirt

"Don't worry about it Dudley. Hey how bout I take you to Magic school and you can play with that puffskein I got you for your birthday." Said Shane to try and get his cousin's mind off the conversation happening.

"YEAH! Let's go now brother." Said a very excited Dudley

"Okay, go up to my room and we'll go just be quiet while up there." That was all the info he needed. For by the time Shane finished his sentence his cousin was up the stairs in the room.

"I hope that they finish soon, I doubt Gideon would mind but Dudley shouldn't stay at magic school for too long" thought Shane while going up the stairs

Once in his room Shane snapped his fingers and a big elegantly craved wooden door appeared.

"Okay take my hand Dudley and we can go in." with that Dudley took his hand and they walked into Magic School.

Once there Shane went to the library in hops of finding Professor Gideon, who was a tall man with dark brown hair wearing a long black robe.

"Professor Gideon, is it okay if I left Dudley here for a little while?" asked Shane

"Of course but May I asked why would you need to leave him here?"

"Well you could say Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon were discussing some things namely about me." Said Shane stressing discussing "Also while I was there I sense another presence in the supernatural sense I believe."

"I understand, and from what I'm hearing you will want to go back, so go ahead? Since I know you'll go one way or another but please call for help if the need arises."

"Thanks Professor" and with that Shane left to go back to Privet drive.

: Nr.4 Privet Drive:

"BOY GET YOUR LAZY ARSE DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!" bellowed Vernon

"Vernon would you stop this, we can't just throw out a six-year old boy on the streets"

"BOY YOU HAD BETTER GET DOWN HERE!" yelled Vernon completely ignoring what had been said

"Yes Uncle Vernon." Shane said casually while trying to sense where the other presence was.

"DON'T UNCLE VERNON ME, I DISOWN YOU FROM OUR FAMILY AND WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF THIS BLOODY HOUSE."

"Where do you suppose I go then,"

"WHY THE BLOODY HELL SHOULD I GIVE A DAMN JUST GET OUT"

"Well Vernon it would seem weird for a little kid like myself moving out"

"AS I SAID I DON'T CARE NOW EITHER GET OUT OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT"

"Well I guess you'll have to throw me out than"

"YOU LITTLE INGRATE GETTING THROWN OUT IS TO GOOD FOR THE LIKES OF YOU" Than all of the sudden an athame appeared in his hand and he striked Shane twice. The first strike hit him vertically across his right eye and the second slashed his throat. At the precise moment Shane saw a movement in the shadows and with his last bit of strength blew up the demon in the corner unnoticed by his realities.

"OH MY GOD, VERNON LOOK WHAT YOU DID WE NEED TO CALL 911!"SCREAMED PETUNIA

Vernon just stood there dumbfounded at what had just transpired, yet was able to at least dial the phone number and ask for an ambulance.

A few minutes later there was an ambulance outside with the paramedics putting Shane inside. Soon they were at the hospital in the Emergency Room operating and pumping blood into him sense of the massive blood loss he had suffered. After hours of operating on him the doctors managed to save him and salvage his eye yet his condition was critical. And because of discriminating evidence Vernon was sent to jail to wait his trial while Petunia went to Magic School after Gideon told her the possibility of multiple demons behind what had happened. But what they did not know was how high up it went in the underworld and as they tried to figure it out the Triad sent Troxa to take Shane to the Firestater's academy.

"Well what have we here?" said Troxa as he picked up a medical chart "Shane Evans. Perfect now its time to go to your new home and serve the source." And with that he shimmered them to a mansion specially designed to expand time around its perimeter. So one week there was equaled to two years.

"Source, I have him, he is in the chamber chained to the ceiling like you ordered me to do." said Troxa after appearing in the Underworld to inform the Source of his mission status.

"Well done Troxa, now it is time the planets are about to be in aliment the ceremony should begin." With that a 6' demon wearing a long black robe that touched the ground with the hood up and Troxa shimmered to the chamber that currently had Shane in it.

"He seems to be weak that's good it will be easy to sway him to evil that way now let's place him on the altar."

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, what do you have plan for him?" asked Troxa while placing the boy on the said altar

"Not that it's any of your business I plan to make him my personal assassin/ bodyguard and my heir if I get vanquished after I make him half-demon." Stated the Source "Now I believe it is a good time to begin"

With that a demon pushed a lever, which caused the ceiling to open up in a circular motion enough to emit a bright blood red light hitting Shane on the altar.

During this the Source started chanting an ancient spell in Latin while cutting his wrist and placing it over Shane's chest, which had been cut into. After the spell had finish a black aura surrounded Shane and he transformed into a demon with red skin and black tribal markings.

: London hospital :

"Okay Cole what room number did they say he was in?" asked a light brown hair lady.

"Something like 616 which from what I can see is where those two policemen are standing" stated Cole while pointing at the room with said police "By the looks of it he's been kidnapped. We should go back to San Francisco and tell the elders and your sisters. Hold on I sense a demonic aura which means we missed whoever kidnapped Shane by at most an hour also it seems to be a high level demon."

: San Francisco:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS KIDNAPPED!?" Yelled a furious Piper

"Well a demon got there before we did and took him." Said a nervous Phoebe

"We do have some good news on finding him it was a high level demon that took him that I believe could involve the source or possibly the Triad or maybe both." Said Cole

"That's supposes to be good news I hate to think of what bad news is to you" said Gideon

"Well I think that they plan to make him a half demon and serve the source."

"What makes you say that Cole?" asked Piper irritably

"Well if they wanted to kill him they could have had his uncle do that or did it at the hospital making it look natural. So they only possibility is turn him into a half demon."

"We must find him before its to late then. Cole can you search in the underworld and Gideon can you converse with the Elders about this?" asked Piper

"Yes," said Gideon and Cole in unison

"Don't worry Piper will get him so the boys will still have there best friend" said Phoebe to Piper to try and keep her from breaking down while they sat in the Attic.

: Firestater's Academy :

"I wonder where am I?" said Shane aloud

"You're at the Firestater's academy to train and become a great demon.," said a voice

"Why? I'm not a demon I'm just a wizard."

"Not anymore I have turned you to a half demon to save your life." Said the voice, which turned out to be the Source "You should be honored that we saved you from death"

"Professor Gideon would have saved me and will save me from this place just you wait."

"You think that he'll save you, where is he then I don't even think they notice your gone"

"YOUR WRONG PROFESSOR MOST LIKELY ALREADY KNOWS YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND IS JUST FIGURING OUT A TO SAVE ME," Yelled Shane

"None who are not of demon blood may enter unless they are brought here by a demon"

"Why are you even keeping me alive? If it's a trap they will never fall for it."

"You are going to be trained to become my assassin and bodyguard of course after a while we will bleed out your wretched humanity so you will serve me unconditionally"

"I will never serve you," said Shane venomously

"Yes you will Troxa will make sure of that won't you Troxa" said the Source while a figure appeared out of nowhere suddenly.

"Of course my Lord. And I'll have fun doing it." Said Troxa while holding an athame.

"Well I'll leave you to that just inform the guard when you sway him." Stated the source before fire teleporting out of the chamber.

"Okay mate time to have some fun. Well for me it'll be fun for you it'll be painful" while pressing the athame that he had in a fire to Shane's chest carving out intricate designs getting a rise out of his pain hoping he would scream. "Come on kid it won't be bad serving the source, in fact I bet you'll like it once you finish this place and get to kill. Why I remember my first kill, they ordered me to kill this sweet little virgin girl, I mean she was so sweet I wanted to puke, well anyway I was ordered to kill her yet I decided to torture her also. So I waited at her apartment till nightfall and once she came in I grabbed her from behind and dragged her to the bedroom and closed the door. The beauty about it is earlier I had set up the ward were sounds can get in but not out. Anyways were was I, ah yes well once in there I ripped off her clothes and you could say I had a little fun with her."

"You monster." Spat Shane right before Troxa used some hot pokers piercing his skin. This went on for 52 days after which Shane gave in pledging allegiance to the Source. Yet even though he did that Troxa waited just incase he reverted back to his former self, lucky for him he did not and was actually more loyal then most full demons. So since everything seemed to be in order he went to report to the source about his newest demon.

"So he finally came to his senses about joining me. You did very well Troxa. How many days did it take you at the academy for it has only been a day here?" asked the Source who was probably looking very pleased underneath his hooded robe.

"It took me about 52 days to break him my lord. Sad thing was he never screamed during the entire process which took out most of the fun in torturing him." Said Troxa disappointedly about that fact.

"You did very well nonetheless but if you feel up to it I want you and a few other demons which include Shax to go and find the traitorous Belthazor an kill him while bringing me his head as a trophy and reminder to never go against me." Ordered the Source.

"I'll go inform Shax and get a few demons to help me especially if he's with the Charmed ones. Also my Lord, I stayed at the academy a little longer than necessary to make sure the kid didn't turn back. Yet while I was about to leave they told me to inform you if he continues at the same pace he'll be finished by the end of next week."

"Thank you for that information Troxa now hurry and go or I'll banish you." Spoke the Source, with that said Troxa left in a hurry.

"Hey Shax the source wants us to go kill Belthazor and bring back his head as a trophy."

"Okay where is he at?" said Shax

"The Charmed Ones Manor." Said Troxa smugly

"Let's go kill him." Spoke Shax using a hurricane to teleport to the charmed ones house while Troxa just shimmered away.

"HEY ANYONE HOME! BELTHAZOR I KNOW YOU'RE HERE SOMEWHERE SO JUST COME OUT AND MEET YOUR DEATH WITH OPEN ARMS." Yelled Troxa

"Who said anything about Cole's death." Said Prue throwing a potion at Shax and trapping Troxa in a crystal cage in the center of the Attic. "So where are you keeping Shane and why?"

"Give up he belongs with and to the Source now." Just then bursting into flames screaming in immense pain.

"What you do Prue?" asked Phoebe

"Nothing that was the source who's probably thought Troxa would let something slip so he killed him." Said Cole after shimmering in. "Guess now you guys should go to plan B."

2 weeks later (in San Francisco)

"Do you think we'll ever find him and revert him to his former self Gideon" asked a concerned Piper along with her sisters.

"Yes Piper although Troxa said that we never will he still has good somewhere deep inside in him." stated Gideon trying to calm down their nerves. After that was said two figures appeared one had orbed while the other shimmered.

"We have some good and bad news involving Shane." Stated Cole

"Well what is it and start with the good news since it really doesn't matter." Said Piper

"The Good news is Shane is alive, while the Bad news is he serves the source."

"All we have to do is remind him that he is good and we love him. Right?"

"We tried that honey and almost got killed. He's stronger than Wyatt and you all at the moment. The only reason we got away was because inner struggle he had." Said Leo

"I got an idea it's the Sources fault he's like this so we vanquish him and Shane will return to being part good or fully good with out that demonic side, right?" said Phoebe

"That might work you all should return to the Manor and I'll watch the kids." said Gideon

After that Leo orbed the sister to the Attic and the put their plan into motion with the Summoning of the Source of All Evil.

"Who dares summon me out of my meeting." Spoke the Source

"Your demise." Stated Piper placing a crystal so the Source could not escape.

"(Insert spell here)" chanted the Charmed ones followed by a small explosion.

After that little exertion of powers a figure blinked into the attic that appeared to be no older than 10 years old with a dark brown hair and emerald green eyes that held such fierceness you would expect from a tiger or someone in the army not a kid.

"Thank you for finally freeing me from him yet you guys should vanquish me for my demonic side is still too powerful for me to control even with my wizard side unblocked. Although you will also need Wyatt to accomplish it also." Said Shane sadly

"We won't kill you especially after all the work we went through to get you back." Said Piper "Besides Wyatt would not agree either to this."

"Well that's the only way to keep me from killing thousands of innocents. If you don't kill me now my demonic side will take over sooner or later and have a tremendous blood lust which will be hard to stop which will also make it harder to kill me." Stated Shane

Suddenly three figures orbed into the middle of the Attic, one holding the other twos hands.

"There may be another way Shane. Me and the other elders believe that if we grant you the abilities of a whitelighter in the process making you an honorary whitelighter it will subdue your evil side making you neutral if you agree to this." Said Gideon

"Hmm.. So I become a whitelighter of sorts yet don't have the responsibility of charges. In doing so will make me neutral and the sisters don't have to kill me, right?" asked Shane

"Right, and you will live out your live as you would have if this scandal hadn't happened."

"Alright I'll do it and hope it will calm down my demon side enough." Said Shane happily

"Than hold my hand and we'll go up there to change you into part whitelighter" stated Gideon while holding out his hand, which Shane took. So they orbed to the Heavens where there was a small quick ceremony to turn Shane into an Honorary Whitelighter afterwards he orbed to the Manor by himself.

"Hey guys I'm back." Yelled Shane through the house.

"That was quick what happened.," asked Prue.

"They made me a whitelighter yet I have this weird feeling like I have some of the gifts of a darklighter also." Stated Shane

"Well try and conjure a crossbow like other darklighters do." Said Phoebe

"Okay." With that Shane conjured a darklighter with arrow included. "That proofs even with good I end up having something evil happen."

"Don't worry as long as you don't use that crossbow on anyone it doesn't matter." said Phoebe while taking the crossbow away.

"Whatever you say." And after that everyone went downstairs to go to bed. Shane headed towards Wyatt and Chris's room, what awaited him he had no idea so when he opened the door he got the biggest surprise of his life.

"WELCOME BACK SHANE." Yelled about a hundred people including Petunia and Dudley who ran up to him engulfing him in a tremendous hug.

"I missed you so much Shane and so did Dudley everyday he kept asking about you." Said Petunia with tears that had been welled up inside her falling freely.

"I missed you to Aunt Petunia and you to Dudley." Said Shane after that everyone came up and celebrated him being back including Vernon once they found out a demon was controlling him and got him out on a technicality. Around midnight everyone went back to where they should be and got some much needed rest especially after the emotionally trying day it was.



___________________________________________________________________________________



I having a few issues with writers block on what I should write and who to include, which is why I could use some help on people telling me who they what in this.



CHARACTERS: TELL ME WHAT CHARACTERS YOU WANT IN FROM CHARMED OR HARRY UNIVERSE

NOW PLEASE REVIEW.

Sign up to rate and review this story