Categories > Original > Horror

Zany Chilla Tales

by PickleGarden 0 reviews

Horror fanfics involving the cartoon Chip Chilla.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2024-06-20 - 3121 words - Complete

0Unrated
Phantom Voyager


Chip Chilla and his sister Charla were on vacation, staying at their family’s cozy beach house. Their father, Chum Chum, was an eccentric inventor who loved tinkering with all sorts of contraptions. Their mother Chinny was out shopping with Chubly the youngest of the family.


Chum Chum was in charge of watching the kids. Or so it may seem. One sunny afternoon, while Chum Chum was busy in his workshop, Chip and Charla decided to explore the nearby cove.
They stumbled upon an old, weathered speedboat tied up at the dock. The boat had seen better days, but its sleek lines and faded paint still held a certain charm. Chip’s eyes sparkled with excitement. “Charla,” he said, “let’s take it for a spin!”


Charla hesitated. “Dad will be furious if he finds out,” she warned.


But Chip was already untying the boat. “Don’t worry,” he grinned. “We’ll be back before he even notices.”


They climbed aboard, and Chip revved the engine. The boat shot forward, skimming across the water. The wind whipped through their hair as they laughed and whooped. But Chip misjudged a turn, and the boat careened into the dock, sending splinters flying. The boat shuddered, then sank beneath the waves. Chip and Charla grabbed some boogie boards that were inside the boat.


Now stranded in the thick fog, Chip and Charla clung to their boogie-boards. Panic set in as they realized how far they were from shore. Just when hope seemed lost, a ghostly ship emerged from the mist. Its tattered sails billowed, and the crew—skeletons in pirate attire—manned the rigging.


“Ahoy there!” called the ship’s captain, Red Beard. His skeletal grin revealed gold teeth. “Ye’ve stumbled into the realm of the lost, landlubbers.”


Chip and Charla exchanged wide-eyed glances. “Who are you?” Chip asked.


“We be the crew of the Phantom Voyager,” Red Beard replied. “Once we sailed the high seas, plundering and pillaging. But now we’re cursed to roam these foggy waters forever.”


Charla’s curiosity got the better of her. “Why are you cursed?”


Red Beard’s hollow eyes grew somber. “Our greed led us to steal a cursed treasure chest,” he explained. “Now we’re trapped between life and death, seeking redemption.”


Chip’s mind raced. “Is there a way to break the curse?”


“Aye,” Red Beard said. “Only an act of selflessness can free us. Help us find the lost key to the chest, and we’ll grant ye safe passage back to your world.”


Chip and Charla agreed. Together, they scoured the ship, deciphering cryptic clues and battling ghostly sea monsters. Along the way, they learned about the crew’s past lives—their dreams, regrets, and lost loves. Chip even discovered that Red Beard had once been a brilliant cartographer.


As they neared the treasure chest, Chip faced a choice: keep the key for himself or give it to Red Beard. He remembered Charla’s warning about their father’s boat. Perhaps this was his chance to make amends.


With a determined look, Chip handed the key to Red Beard. The skeleton captain’s bones glowed briefly, and the curse lifted. The Phantom Voyager faded into mist, leaving Chip and Charla back on their boogie-boards.

The fog lifted, revealing the shore. Chip and Charla swam to safety, their adventure etched forever in their memories. And as they watched the sun rise, Chip whispered, “Thanks, Red Beard. Fair winds, old friend.”


And so, the legend of Chip Chilla and the Phantom Voyager sailed on—a tale of redemption, friendship, and the magic that binds the living and the dead.

With the morning sun casting a golden glow over the tranquil beach, Chip and Charla made their way back to the cozy beach house. They found their father, Chum Chum, still tinkering away in his workshop, unaware of the incredible journey his children had just experienced.

"Hey Dad, guess what happened!" Chip exclaimed, bursting with excitement as he recounted the entire adventure from the old speedboat to the Phantom Voyager and the cursed treasure.

Chum Chum listened intently, his eyes widening with each fantastical detail. "You two never cease to amaze me," he chuckled proudly, ruffling Chip's hair. "But next time, let's stick to exploring my inventions, alright?"

Charla nodded, relieved that their escapade hadn't resulted in disaster. "We promise, Dad," she assured him.

As the day unfolded, Chip couldn't shake the memories of Red Beard and his crew. He found himself sketching intricate maps and imagining the stories of the phantom ship's lost voyages. Charla, too, kept a small seashell from their adventure as a memento.

That night, as they sat on the porch watching the stars, Chip spoke softly, "Do you think Red Beard and his crew found peace, Charla?"

She smiled knowingly. "I think so, Chip. We helped them, just like you helped Dad with his inventions."

Chip grinned, feeling a warmth inside that wasn't just from the summer night. "Yeah, maybe we did."

From that day on, Chip and Charla knew that their vacation had been more than just a break by the sea. It had been a journey of discovery, courage, and the realization that sometimes, the most unexpected adventures lead to the most profound lessons.

And so, with the legend of Chip Chilla and the Phantom Voyager forever etched in their hearts, they returned home, ready for whatever new inventions—and adventures—awaited them with their eccentric father, Chum Chum, and his workshop of wonders.


()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()


The Chinchilla Crypt:


In the heart of the Whispering Woods, where moonlight filtered through ancient branches, the Chilla family dwelled. Their fur was as soft as the night breeze, but their lives were anything but tranquil. Chubbly was at home with a babysitter.


Chum Chum, the patriarch, had seen it all. His once-bright eyes now held shadows of forgotten battles. Chip, the adventurous son, yearned for tales of valor and danger. Chinny, the matriarch, stitched wounds and whispered secrets to the moon. And Charla, the daughter, danced on the edge of darkness, her curiosity leading her astray.


One moonless night, a crypt appeared—a twisted, gnarled door in the heart of the forest. Its iron hinges groaned as it swung open, revealing a staircase that descended into the earth. The Chilla family exchanged glances, their whiskers twitching with unease.


“Should we?” Chip asked, his tiny paws gripping the first step.


Chum Chum hesitated. “We’ve heard legends—the crypt grants wishes, but at a price.”


Chinny’s eyes narrowed. “What do we desire most?”


“Adventure,” Charla declared. “Something beyond these trees.”


And so, they descended, each step colder than the last. The crypt’s walls dripped with memories—faded love letters, broken promises, and the scent of desperation. At the bottom, they found a chamber adorned with chinchilla skulls, their eye sockets empty.


A voice echoed: “Welcome, seekers. State your desires.”


Chum Chum stepped forward. “I wish for strength.”


His muscles bulged, fur thickening into armor. But his heart grew colder, and he forgot the warmth of his family’s embrace.


Chip’s turn came. “I want courage.”


His eyes blazed with newfound bravery, but he lost the ability to feel fear. Danger became a thrill, and he danced on the brink of disaster.


Chinny whispered, “Heal our wounds.”


Her paws glowed, mending scars and broken bones. Yet her empathy vanished, replaced by clinical detachment.


Charla hesitated. “I seek knowledge.”


The crypt granted her visions—past, present, and future. But the weight of knowing fractured her innocence, and she wept for the world’s sorrows.


As days turned to weeks, the Chilla family changed. Chum Chum hunted beasts with unyielding ferocity, while Chip leaped into battles, heedless of danger. Chinny healed the sick, but her touch numbed their souls. Charla wandered the forest, whispering forgotten prophecies to the wind.


One night, they gathered in the crypt’s heart. Their eyes met, and they saw the cost—their unity shattered, their love replaced by hollow desires.


“The crypt demands balance,” the voice intoned. “One must sacrifice for another.”


Chum Chum stepped forward. “Take my strength. Restore our family.”


His muscles withered, but his heart swelled with love. Chip followed, surrendering his courage. Chinny gave up her healing touch, and Charla relinquished her visions.


Together, they ascended the stairs, the crypt sealing behind them. The Whispering Woods welcomed them home, their fur softer, their hearts whole.


And so, the Chilla family lived—no longer seeking adventure beyond the trees, but finding it within each other’s embrace.


()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()


Moonlight Mischief:


The moon hung low in the sky, casting an eerie glow over the dense forest where the Chip Chilla family lived. Chum Chum, the wise father chinchilla, sat on a moss-covered rock, his bushy tail twitching with curiosity. Chinny, his adventurous wife, nibbled on a pinecone nearby, her eyes scanning the shadows.


Their children gathered around, each with their unique personalities. Chip, the eldest, was a dreamer. Charla, the middle child, had a mischievous streak. And little Chubbly, barely out of diapers, wobbled on chubby legs, fascinated by everything.


One day, a mysterious package arrived at their burrow. It was a stone gargoyle statue, its eyes glowing faintly. The note attached read, “A gift for your family from a distant relative.”


Chum Chum scratched his head. “We don’t have any distant relatives,” he muttered. “And why would they send us a gargoyle?”


The statue sat in the corner of their cozy home, its stony wings folded. But as night fell, something strange happened. The gargoyle’s eyes glowed brighter, and it shifted, stretching its wings.


The moon reached its zenith, and the forest came alive. The Chip Chilla family slept, unaware of the magical transformation unfolding. The gargoyle statue cracked open, revealing a creature unlike any they’d seen—a mix of stone and shadow.


Chip, the curious son, woke first. His fur stood on end as he stared at the creature. “Charla! Wake up!” he whispered. “The statue—it’s alive!”


Charla rubbed her eyes, her bushy tail fluffing up. “Impossible,” she scoffed. “It’s just a statue.”


But then the gargoyle spread its wings and leaped from its pedestal. It soared through the open window, landing gracefully on the forest floor. Chip and Charla followed, their hearts pounding.


Outside, the gargoyle transformed into a menacing figure—a creature of moonlight and mischief. It cackled, its eyes glowing like twin moons. “I am Glimmerclaw,” it declared. “And tonight, I shall wreak havoc upon the forest!”


Chum Chum and Chinny stumbled out of their burrow, rubbing their eyes. They gasped at the sight of Glimmerclaw. “What foul magic is this?” Chinny exclaimed.


Chip stepped forward, his bravery fueled by adrenaline. “We won’t let you harm our home,” he declared. “We’re the Chip Chilla clan!”


Charla smirked. “Yeah, and we’re not afraid of a little moonlight mischief.”


Together, they hatched a plan. Chubbly, still half-asleep, clung to Charla’s back. They lured Glimmerclaw away from the burrow, leading it deeper into the forest.


Chum Chum recited an ancient chant, invoking the spirits of the moon. The trees rustled, and moonbeams danced around Glimmerclaw. The gargoyle’s laughter faltered, and its stony form began to crack.


As the first rays of dawn touched the forest, Glimmerclaw weakened. Its eyes dimmed, and it stumbled. “No!” it cried. “I am eternal!”


But the Chip Chilla family stood strong. Together, they chanted louder, their voices harmonizing with the rising sun. Glimmerclaw shattered into a thousand shards, returning to its lifeless statue form.


The forest sighed in relief. Birds chirped, and leaves rustled. The Chip Chilla clan shared a triumphant hug. “We did it!” Chip exclaimed.


Chinny grinned. “And we’ve got a new family story to tell.”


From that day on, the gargoyle statue remained in their burrow, a reminder of their moonlit adventure. And whenever the moon peeked through the trees, the Chip Chilla family would glance at each other and smile—a bond forged in moonlight, mischief, and magic.


()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()


Train Of The Underworld:


The sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows over the deserted train tracks. The Chilla family—Chum Chum, Chinny, Chip, Charla, and little Chubly—stood at the edge of the overgrown platform. They had heard rumors about Train Number 25, the infamous haunted locomotive that once ran these rails.

Chum Chum, the adventurous dad, adjusted his explorer hat. “Are you sure about this, Chinny?”

Chinny, the practical mom, nodded. “We’ve got to unravel the mystery, Chum. For Chip and Charla.”

Chip, the curious son, clutched his notepad. “I’ve researched everything. Ghostly whistles, eerie lights—it all points to this place.”

Charla, the fearless daughter, twirled her flashlight. “Let’s find out what happened to Train Number 25.”

And then there was Chubly, the baby, who gurgled happily in his stroller. He didn’t know about ghosts or legends—he just wanted a snack.

The Chilla family stepped onto the rusted tracks. The air grew colder, and the moon peeked through the clouds. Chip led the way, following the faint trail of phantom footprints.

“Listen,” Charla whispered. “Do you hear it?”

From the distance came a mournful whistle—a sound that echoed across time. The whispering rails seemed to tell a story, one of lost souls and unfinished journeys.

As they ventured deeper into the darkness, they saw a figure standing by an old signal post. It was the ghostly conductor, his uniform tattered, eyes hollow.

Chum Chum stepped forward. “What happened to Train Number 25?”

The conductor’s voice was a spectral breeze. “Long ago, this train carried dreams and secrets. But one stormy night, it vanished. Now it roams these tracks, seeking redemption.”
Chip scribbled notes. “Who was the forgotten passenger?”

The conductor’s gaze shifted toward the abandoned train depot. “A young artist named Isabella. She boarded the train, seeking inspiration. But she never reached her destination.”

Charla shivered. “Why?”

“Her masterpiece was incomplete,” the conductor said. “She left her heart on canvas, and the train couldn’t move without it.”

The Chilla family entered the depot. There, in a dusty corner, they found Isabella’s easel. Her unfinished painting depicted the moonlit tracks, the ghostly locomotive, and a pair of chinchillas—Chip and Charla—holding hands.

Chinny wiped away tears. “We have to finish her painting.”

Together, they picked up the brushes. Chip added the final stroke—the missing heart. And as they did, the depot trembled, and the ghostly train materialized.
Train Number 25 roared to life, its wheels spinning. Isabella’s spirit appeared, smiling. “Thank you,” she whispered. “Now I can rest.”

The Chilla family watched as the train faded into the night, carrying Isabella’s masterpiece with it. The whispering rails fell silent.

Chum Chum hugged Chinny. “Our family completed the story.”

And little Chubly? He clapped his tiny paws, blissfully unaware of the supernatural adventure he’d just been part of.

And so, the Chilla family returned home, their hearts full of wonder. The abandoned train depot stood as a reminder: sometimes, even ghosts need a helping paw to find peace.


()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()


Sugary Surprise:

Once upon a time in the cozy burrow of the Chip Chilla family, the air was thick with excitement. Chum Chum, the dad, was busy tinkering with his latest invention—a contraption that could turn acorns into musical instruments. Chinny, the mom, was organizing her collection of rare pinecone art. Chip, the eldest son, was practicing his tail-spinning moves, while Charla, the daughter, was busy weaving dandelion crowns for everyone. And then there was little Chubbly, the baby, who was busy chewing on a twig.

One sunny morning, as the dew-kissed grass sparkled outside, Chum Chum received an unexpected package. It was a mysterious box labeled “Sweet Surprise.” The sender’s name was smudged, but the scent of honey wafting from the box made everyone’s whiskers twitch with curiosity.

“What could it be?” wondered Chinny, her round ears perking up.

Chip, always the adventurous one, pried open the box. Inside, they found a tiny, rainbow-colored gummy worm. But this was no ordinary worm—it wiggled and giggled, leaving a trail of sugary dust behind.

“Wow!” exclaimed Charla. “It’s like a magical treat!”

Chubbly clapped his tiny paws, delighted by the colorful spectacle.

Chum Chum examined the gummy worm. “This is no ordinary candy,” he said. “It’s enchanted. I can feel it.”

And indeed, the moment they took a bite, something extraordinary happened. The Chip Chilla family began to shrink! Their fur fluffed up, their eyes widened, and suddenly, they were the size of acorns.

“What sorcery is this?” Chip exclaimed, his voice now high-pitched.

“We’re like little chinchilla fairies!” Charla twirled in delight.

Chum Chum adjusted his tiny glasses. “We must find out who sent this and why.”

Their adventure began. They rode on the back of a friendly ladybug, following the scent of honey. Along the way, they encountered other enchanted creatures—a jittery jellybean squirrel, a marshmallow butterfly, and a licorice spider that wove candy-cane webs.

Finally, they reached the heart of the Enchanted Forest, where the Sugar Frosted Queen awaited. She sat on a throne made of spun sugar, her gown shimmering like cotton candy.

“Welcome, little chinchillas,” the Queen said, her voice sweet as caramel. “I sent you the gummy worm as a test. You see, I need a family to guard my magical candy garden.”

“But why us?” asked Chinny, her eyes wide.

“Because chinchillas are the sweetest creatures,” the Queen replied. “And your love for each other is stronger than any spell.”

The Chip Chilla family agreed. They tended to the candy garden, watering lollipop flowers and trimming licorice hedges. In return, the Queen granted them a special gift—the ability to change size at will.

And so, the Chip Chilla family split their time between their cozy burrow and the Enchanted Forest. They danced under moonlit gumdrops, sang with firefly choirs, and shared laughter over marshmallow tea.

But one day, as winter approached, the Queen grew sad. “My magic is fading,” she confessed. “I need your help.”

The family rallied together. They gathered dewdrops, moonbeams, and laughter, mixing them into a potion. When they presented it to the Queen, her eyes sparkled.

“You’ve saved my kingdom,” she said. “As a reward, you may keep the gummy worm.”

And so, the Chip Chilla family returned home, their hearts full of magic. They kept the gummy worm in a tiny acorn box, using it only during special occasions.

And whenever they took a bite, they’d shrink down, their laughter echoing through the forest. For in their sweet adventures, they discovered that family bonds were the most enchanting magic of all.


()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Sign up to rate and review this story