Categories > Original > Erotica > Bound in Shadows

Chapter Four

by GreekGoddess 0 reviews

Chapter Four

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2024-08-11 - 201 words

0Unrated
After that encounter, Drystan found himself locked back in the dreaded cold, concrete room. So much for respect.

Weeks passed without any sign of Malvolia. He saw only servants and imps, tiny demons scurrying about, but not her.

He was ashamed to admit that he missed her and even more ashamed of what “missing her” meant to him. Ashamed of what he did to cope with that loneliness.

He could speak now, but he had no reason to. His strength was finally returning, allowing him to do pushups, crunches, and pullups on a rusty bar mounted to the wall.

This routine filled his days.

He would wake up, eat the meals the imps brought, drink the water, and miss his alcohol. Then he’d work out, have lunch, work out again, eat dinner, work out once more, and repeat until he passed out from exhaustion.

He spoke only a few words each day—a thank you to the imps and a “fuck off” to the flirty succubi.

“I can smell it,” one had said to him. “Desire. Who is it you desire so?”

“None of your fucking business,” he replied. It was true; it wasn’t that little fucker’s business.
Sign up to rate and review this story