Categories > Original > Erotica > Bound in Shadows

Chapter Five

by GreekGoddess 0 reviews

Chapter Five

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2024-08-11 - 244 words

0Unrated
Almost as if on cue, Malvolia appeared in the doorway, her presence commanding and undeniable. Drystan immediately straightened up at the sight of her silhouette in the threshold, every muscle in his body tensing with recognition.

"Malva," he whispered to himself, the nickname he had given her in a rare moment of solidarity.

"Tesoro!" she exclaimed, approaching him with a swiftness that belied her regal demeanor. Her hands cradled his face, lifting him gently but firmly. She planted kisses on his cheeks, and he could feel the sticky imprint of her lipstick lingering on his skin.

Drystan was bewildered by her sudden display of affection, but he made no move to resist.

"Mal..?" he managed to murmur, his mind spinning.

"Tesoro, I've had the worst week," she lamented, her voice dripping with frustration. "You know, that boy I kidnapped to get Charley's attention? It's not working! Charley has said nothing to me!"

Drystan's confusion deepened. Was she referring to him? Speaking of him as if he were a mere pawn in her schemes?

"Um... Mal..." he began hesitantly.

"What is it, dearest?" she asked, her voice softening.

"I'm Drystan, you know that, right?" he said, hoping to anchor her back to the present reality.

Malvolia's expression shifted, her eyes scanning him with an intensity that seemed to pierce his very soul. Confusion clouded her features, mingling with an unexpected sadness.

"Oh," she murmured, a single word carrying the weight of a thousand unspoken thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story