Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 10

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-01 - Updated: 2006-10-02 - 652 words

1Ambiance
sorry guys! i know its been forever...I've been pulling 16 hour days between school and work...by the time i get home i just want to sleep. I tried to update the other night but my program crashed so i just went to bed. I will try and get better. but yall just have to work with me.

Chapter 10

Patrick's POV

It's been about a week since Joe's been home and nothing has changed. Pete is still blaming himself. Laura is just quiet I'm afraid she is gonna fall apart soon. Stacey is about to kill Pete since according to her he is being an ass. Andy and Ana are well...Andy and Ana. Poor Joe is still confused as ever he doesn't talk much just listens to the stories I found him the other day playing with his guitar and man I sure hope he gets his memory back because he sucks! But I mean that in the nicest way possible. And as for me, well I'm still me nothing fun or exciting.

Currently we were all at the beach trying to have a nice relaxing day but with us...nothing is ever relaxing.

"GIVE IT BACK" Laura screamed chasing Pete down the beach. Apparently Pete had stolen her sunglasses? Or something like that. It was good to see them messing around again.

"HEY WATCH...." I looked down as the Frisbee landed at my feet "out"
I looked up picking up the Frisbee "its you! Your that guy!" she laughed taking the Frisbee from my out stretched hand. It was the girl from the drug store!

"Yeah 'that guy' is my super hero name. But my friends call me Patrick" She smiled trying not to laugh. Hey I thought it was funny!

"I'm Kristi I'll see ya around sometime," she giggled giving a small wave before running back to her friends. Damn she's cute. NO! I felt bad for even saying that! What would lizy think if she knew I was acting like this?

"She would want you to be happy" I jumped turning around. "What?" I asked Joe quietly.

"She would want you to be happy." He repeated slowly. I narrowed my eyes at him "how do you know!"

he held his hands up in defense "hey man! Don't jump on me. I'm just telling you like it is" he shook his head walking away. Would she really mind if I liked another girl? Would I be betraying her?



Joe's POV

I watched Patrick stand there still staring at that girl. I made a mental note to talk to lizy about it later when she gave to 'visit' me. If she even will. Ever since that day in the hospital she hasn't been back. She said she was going to help me through this! Some friend she is.

I looked up hearing screams, Pete and Andy were wrestling on the ground over the sand castle. I guess Pete decided to play Godzilla and destroy it.

"Hi" Laura said quietly sitting down next to me. I gave her a warm smile before turning back to the wrestling match. It was like live TV except its right in front of you...wait...I guess that is what live means...ahh never mind.

"Did I ever act like that?" I asked turning to her. She watched them for a minute before laughing. "At times you were. Other times you just watched. You don't like to be the center of attention much...but at times you would join in the chaos."

I smiled trying to picture myself acting like that. It's hard. I hate not being able to remember. "Does it ever get real?" she looked at me quizzically. "Like a real fight." I clarified. She bit her lip nodding "you and Pete got into it once."

"Over what?" I can't imagine me fighting. I'm a lover not a fighter...or so I think.
Sign up to rate and review this story