Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 11

by youngandreckless 6 reviews

chapter 11

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 1091 words

0Unrated
so it took me all day.. but here it is. enjoy. xo.
-----





Chapter 11







Laura's POV



"Me," I shrugged looking ahead at the water.
"Why were we fighting over you?"
"Pete didn't want us together, he thought it'd ruin his friendship with you, he punched you, you defended yourself, and it stopped when Stacey got in the middle trying to stop it,"
"Oh, but is he okay, I mean with you being with me now?"
"Yeah, Im pretty sure he is," I brushed the sand off my feet, before pushing them back under the sand.
"The point of the beach is to get in the water," Jordan smiled looking at us, when neither of us moved he placed his hands on his hips tapping his foot, "Daddy!!" he looked to Pete and Andy who were still wrestling.
"What?" Andy pushed Pete away.
"Uncle Joe and Ant Laura won't go get in the water!" he yelled.
"Maybe they don't want to get in the water! Leave 'em alone," Andy laughed, putting his hands up in defense as Pete attacked him.
"Beach is for swimming! Come on!" he grabbed our hands pulling on them. He stopped after a moment of having no luck. I smiled getting up, picking him up, tickling him on the way to the water, "No! What you doing?!" he yelled through his laughing. When I got him to a deep but not so deep part, I dropped him. He quickly stood, pushing at my legs, actually getting me down, jumping on me.
"Jordan, don't hurt Laura!" I looked back as Ana laughed.




Stacey's POV



"You're going to do what?"
"We are building a fire," Pete answered. We all sat in a circle just relaxing.
"Why are you building a fire? You don't know how to build a fire," I wrapped the towel around me, looking to Laura, "Tell your brother he cant build a fire,"
"Petey you cant build a fire, but don't let me stop you from trying," she laughed.
"Thanks," I rolled my eyes.
"My daddy can build a fire, right dad," Jordan smiled, Andy just nodded.
"Okay who's got a lighter?" Pete looked at us; we just shrugged, "Hmm, okay that might be a problem,"
"You bring everything else you need why not the lighter?"
"What do I have to do remember and do everything now?!" I shrugged, as he rolled his eyes.
"We should do it boy scout way," Patrick got up.
"If you wanted to rub sticks together, all you had to do was ask,"
"Must you?" Laura asked.
"That was a little to much," I shook my head.
"I didn't start it blame Patrick; he's the one that wants to rub sticks together," Pete laughed. Patrick rolled his eyes, rubbing the two sticks together.
"You really think the sticks are going to spark a fire?" Joe asked.
"Yes, you just watch!" Patrick looked up. Before we knew it, Pete, Patrick and Andy were fighting with the sticks trying to make a fire.
"Joe, come help us!" Pete turned waving him over.
"Yeah, no you three look like you got it, I'll sit right here,"
"Im not your pillow," I pushed Ana over.
"You are right now," she pushed me back, when I sat up she lay her head back on my arm.
"Are they ever going to start a fire??" Jordan asked.
"We hope so,"
"Should it take this long?" he went on.
"Jordan, buddy, we trying, shush!" Andy pushed Patrick, "You're doing it wrong!"
"Both of you are doing it wrong!" Pete yelled at them.
"Ah got it!" Patrick clapped, as Andy jumped up happy about starting the fire. It was two hours later but they got it; Pete sat next to me, wrapping his arm around me. Andy threw a blanket over Jordan as he lay sleeping on another blanket, before joining Ana's side.
"Is this supposed to be like some kind of cheesy thing, where we sit around this fire and tell stories??" Patrick asked.
"As a matter of fact, no. but now because you said that yes, and you get to tell you're favorite story," Pete laughed.
"Uh damn me and my big mouth, okay..." Patrick sat thinking for a little bit, "The mountain, jumping off of it into the water, that has to be my all time favorite,"
"Jumping off of mountain's?" Joe asked, we all looked in his direction, everyone but Laura she just looked ahead at the fire.
"Yeah, my idea, we all got dressed up in suits and dresses, went up to a mountain, had a picnic then we left all the past things that had happen on the mountain and jumped off into the water below," Pete explained.
"Sounds crazy, was it an easy yes for everyone?"
"Jumping is never easy," I smiled, remembering it.
"Only for her and Laura, heights and them don't do to well," Patrick laughed.
"Laura... your turn,"
"What?" she looked to Patrick, as he spoke to her.
"You here with us? Hearing anything we saying?"
"Yeah I'm listening,"
"Uh huh what did we just say?" she looked to Pete.
"I don't know," she shook her head, shrugging.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine; it's my turn for what?"
"What's your favorite memory?" I answered her question.
"Oh um, all of them," she shrugged.
"No special one?" Joe asked her.
"Their all special, can't pick just one, so that skips me huh? Stacey,"
"Yeah no fair, you aren't suppose to skip,"
"I just did,"


Joe's POV



Listening to them talk about their favorite memories was nice, it was filling my brain with something. Not anything that I've created for myself but it was something that was special to all of them, and it included me. I stopped listening for a minute watching Laura. She'd gotten over the crying all the time, which was a great thing, but she was still upset over my not remembering, and I guess I would be to if I were her. We had all these plans of marriage, and with all those magazines and stuff around the apartment, she seemed excited about it. Now the word barely came up, she explained it once and didn't bother to bring it up again. I'd catch her ever so often looking at the ring on her finger, and playing with this necklace she had around her neck. She still hadn't explained the necklace but it seemed to match a tattoo I had on my leg; and never came off from around her neck; so it probably had this deeper meaning.
Sign up to rate and review this story