Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Darkness' Illusion

Prolouge

by darks00 3 reviews

Just an introduction.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-01 - Updated: 2006-10-01 - 364 words

0Boring
Everyone has a secret from people. Face it, we all do. Weather it's to protect someone, or to protect ourselves, it's all the same. Delilah and Julius never have secrets between each other...except to hide that they both love each other. But Delilah knows somethings up with Julius. She just knows it. And she's going to figure it out...

____________________________________________________________

It was a beautiful night at the Academy. The stars were dancing about, with the beautiful full moon. It was...breath taking. And there stood Delilah and Julius outside the academy. Julius' arm was around Delilah's shoulder, with Delilahs arm around his waist. To others, it may have seemed to be more than friends. But they were just friends...right?...Right?

"It's beautiful," Commented Delilah.

"Yeah," replied Julius.

But Julius thought Delilah was even more beautiful than the view. But she would never know. It was his little secret. Why put your heart on the line just to get hurt? What if they would ruin their relationship?

"Julius, do you ever wonder your meaning of your exsistance?" Delilah asked Julius.

Julius shrugged, not expecting that random question. "Uh...maybe sometimes, I don't know. Why, do you?"

Delilah was silient.

"Delilah, you have no clue how much meaning your exsistance has. I mean, the academy needs you. And, without you, the world would be chaos." Julius paused for a second, then took a deep breath. "I'd be nothing without you. I need you, De."

After Julius realized what he was saying, he blushed, as tried to cover up. "I mean, as a partner. We're great partners, don't you think?"

"Yeah. I guess we are," Delilah said, finally flashing a smile that Julius loved. "I guess we're really apart of each other, I guess, huh?"

"Yeah. You're right." Julius agreed. "And it'll always be that way. With no secrets or anything. You're like a sister to me, De."

Delilah was dissapointed. Julius saw her only as a sister? Nothing more? Oh...

"Yeah. No secrets," Delilah said, trying not to let her thoughts get the best of her.

But what Delilah didn't know, was all that was going to change...and soon.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story