Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Get Busy Living...

Missing Calls

by BlueEyedBlonde 1 review

Im in class right now...but keep on reviewing and I'll keep on writing! lol Love you all!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-04 - 340 words

0Unrated
They layed in bed wrapped in each others arms for awhile. Kali looked up at Pete who was peacefully sleeping and nuzzled her head into his neck.

"We should meet your mom for lunch." Pete said, his eyes still closed.

Kali jumped a little, then smiled.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yea, she seems cool"

"Well..ok I'll go call her," Kali said started to get out bed when Pete grabbed her and pulled her back down...

"That can wait...I'm not quite done with you yet." He said with a devilish grin.

"Oh but Peter Im done with you..." she said grinning kiddingly.

He poked out his bottom lip and pouted.

"Oh Petey Bear!" Kali said in a baby voice grabbing his cheeks, making him look cubby. She kissed his nose and got out of bed.

She walked into the living room and picked up her phone...

"What the hell?" she said out loud, noticing she had a missed call from /John/.

"What?" Pete asked coming out of the bathroom with just a towel on.

"Uh...I...I have a missed call.." she sturrered out.

"From who?"

"Uh..John.." she said quietly.

"And what would he want?" Pete asked walking over and grabbing her phone.

"I dont know Pete..." she said

"Well lets find out." he said hitting the call button on her phone.


1 Ring...

2 Rings...

3 Rings...

"Baby..I made a mistake, please take me back.." John said.

"Damn right you made a mistake, and its a good thing you did too!" Pete said with anger in his voice.

"WHO IS THIS?" John yelled into the phone.

"I really dont think that matters...but how about you stay the fuck away from Kali..." Kali started to giggle and Pete winked at her.

Pete waited for John to say something and he didnt.

"Well Johnny Boy...It was good talkin to ya!" and he hung up.

"Well Kali, I dont think John will be calling you for awhile," Pete said as he walked over to her and wrapped her in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story