Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > weirdness is infectious

getting there

by emdal 9 reviews

Atlanta and Archie are still fighting to get back home, when Crnos shows up

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 811 words

0Unrated
" sooo..." Archie looke around " what would you like to talk about?"
"how long?" Atlanta asked
"fine, we don't have to talk" Archie backed off
"Not that..." She said "how long have you loved me?" Archie looked at her stunned. *what do girls want to hear?? if oyu say the wrong thing they will hate you...* he decided to stick with the truth.
"ever since i met you" Archie replied looking Atlanta straight in the eye.
"same" Atlanta said, blushing. With that Archie walked over to her. He sat down slowly and put his arm over her shoulder. "do you think we'll ever get out of here?"
"i don't know.." with that a sudden shake came. Archie and Atlanta stood up, holding eachother for balance.
"whats going on?" Atlanta asked
"whoa!!" Archie almost fell in a crack that was widening quite a bit and proceded and stopped barley two inches infront of the now warped steele grandfather clock. They looked down the whole.... for once something in this demention was not a shiny steele or completly white. It was a deep black hole.
"true love" came a mocking voice behind them. the voice must have come when they were destracted. Archie and Atlanta spun around. "I thought you two would never figure it out" Cronos was running his fingers along the edge of the blade he was holding. He paced back and forth.
"Cronos!" Archie and Atlanta exclaimed. "what are you doing here?"
"you can't honestly think you got yourself in a time warp without the help of yours truly" Cronos gave a fake puppy eye look and pointed his ice pick thingy
(~sorry i think it i an ice pick... i dunno for sure~!)
at his chest. Then the look whiped off his face as if it had never been there and he became dead serious. He walked towards Archie and Atlanta who were at the edge of the black crack in the total white time warp. "Now tht you two are here, and you hadn't beed able to go to school to get your "weapons"" he enthisized weapons as if they were a toy "theres nothing going to stop me from eliminating you!!" Cronos eyes were a shiny black and were murderous and he neared. Atlanta looke behind her. Cronos had not noticed the crack. Ahe leaned closer to Archie who had pushed her away to protect her.
"Archie!" she whispered
"Not time for that now Atlanta!" he pushed her away a second time. this time Atlanta was getting mad and pushed Archie right into the crack and jumped in after him.
It felt like hours of falling before they reached something hard.
Archie was first to open his eyes. HE looked aroind and there was colour! he focused his eyes more and saw the outline of people. it was Herry, Thresea, Jay, Oddie, Neil and Herea! he was home! Archie sat up " hey guys" he said slowly because his head seemed to keep spinning around and around.
"oh good your alright!" Thresea said and hugged him. Arche could tell Jay was getting Jealous nd asked
"where is Atlanta?"
"Ohh shes still out cold, but she will be fine" Oddie replied. Archie felt a great weight come off his shoulder and laid back down to rest.
An hour later Atlanta awoke. Archie was in her room sitting on chair. He looked over and then continued loooking at his shoes then he looked back up realizing her eyes had opened. He got up and walked over to her and sat down on her bed. She sat up and hugged him.
"uhh Atlanta" Archie said "would you like to go on a double date with Jay and Thresea?"
"sure" Atlanta smiled "once i feel up to it"
"its next weekend"
"alright" Atlanta smiled and laid back down fro more rest.
"talk to you later" and Archie walked out of the room and closed to door quietly. With the small "click" Atalnat snuggled deeper into her covers and comntinued to think about Archie as she drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next~day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So you guys knew if Cronos came a portle back home would open?" Archie asked. Oddie had just explained how they got Archie and Atlanta home. Oddie had created a hallogram of Archie and Atlanta and when Cronos struck in a museme they had the hallogramswith them to trick Cronos into thinking Archie and Atlanta had never left. Oddie knew that when Cronos vistited time warps he opens a hole to home. "so when he visited to see if you were really there he gave you a free ride home." Oddie finished.
"oh thanks" Atlanta said.
"whos up for some fries?" Herry asked,.
"me!" every one said and headed to Herrys truck. evreything now alright and now just awaiting for Cronos to make another mistake that will land him back in jail.
Sign up to rate and review this story