Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Signs Of Power

A New Begining

by shasta 0 reviews

Sorry it's so short.please comment!

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven, Robin - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 295 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
A New Beginning

It was Sunday at 8:30 in the morning at Titans Tower.
Raven, Beast, and Jesse were eating breakfast, while Nightwing, Starfire, and Cyborg were in the gym.

"Mom, Dad I think I want to join the Titans." Jessica began to her parents.
"From all the meditation and spells you do with me." Raven began "Plus all the shape-changing I do with Dad is helpful too." Jesse said looking at her father. "Personally, I think he's beginning to get jealous of you Jesse."
"I am not." BB said seriously.

"I've always wondered though...who was Slade?" Jesse asked randomly.
" If you looked evil up in the dictionary, you would see a picture Slade's face mask." Nightwing said seriously, just coming into the room.
"That bad huh?" Jesse said seriously. "I once went insane when I thought he was stalking me when he wasn't even alive." Nightwing said guiltily.
"Ohhhh I remember that." Beast began "Jesse, this guy almost killed himself thinking he was battling Slade." Beast said pointing at Nightwing with a laugh. "Hey, I've got an idea!" Raven began, changing the subject quickly.

"How about we ask uncle Nightwing if you can join, then if you can pass a test we'll let you join, sound good?"
"Totally...but what's this 'test'?" the girl asked puzzled. "When the time comes, the answer will reveal itself to you." Raven said mysteriously.
"I understand mother." Jesse said bowing her head respectfully.

"I shall meditate upon this, perhaps it will clear my mind for when the time comes." she said thoughtfully. In a wave of grey energy she had teleported herself to her room. "I swear, sometimes the two of you are just weird together." Beast said sarcastically looking at Raven. She just smirked at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story