Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 45 Harmless fun

by Reign_Madden 1 review

Please r&r

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 1831 words

0Unrated
You woke up the next morning and went for a run to clear your head. The last 48 hours had been hectic and you welcomed the release that running gave you.
When you get back the others are still asleep so you jump in the shower and change into a black pair of jeans and vest top.
You look at the tour itinerary to see where you're going next, not that it matters you've never heard of half of these places.
You walk out of the bus and sit on the cold metal steps starring out at all the busses surrounding you. You know that the guys aren't going to wake up for ages so you decide to see if anyone on the Good Charlotte bus is up.
You climb the steps and knock on the bus door, you wait and when no one answers you try the handle and to your surprise the door swings open.
You close the door quietly behind you and call out to Ca$hdogg, you put his food out for him before tiptoeing into the bunk area.
There are four bunks, Joel and Benji on the left with Joel breathing loudly on the top bunk and Billy, Paul and Lisa on the right.
You stand on the ladder so you can reach Joel and you gentle brush back his hair and place a kiss on his forehead.
You jump down and look at Benji he looks adorable when he sleeps. You duck into his bed and softly kiss him on his lips. You stand up straight and look around the place is a tip. You pick up Lisa's make up bag off the floor and put it on the end of the bed. Then an idea strikes you, you rummage around in the bag pulling out eyeliner and lipstick and dark blue eye shadow. You stifle a giggle as you climb up to Billy's bed. You quickly apply some red lipstick to his lips and eye shadow over his eyes. You use the eyeliner to draw him a fake beard.
You jump down and do Paul and Lisa next. You take your time on Joel colouring in his eyebrows with the red lipstick and doing blue and red streaks in his hair. You even colour in a few of his tattoos.
You look at the time and see it's 7.45 you knew they were going to wake up soon.
You carefully pull back the sheet exposing Benji's torso the same chest and stomach that you had kissed and caressed so many times in the past. Just the sight of it fills your stomach with butterflies. Looking at him now you see that there are not many places to draw, his arms and stomach were covered with tattoos. Not swayed by this you colour his nipples and belly button with the blue eye shadow. Your about to go when an idea hits you and you double up laughing into your hands, this was by far the best idea you ever had.

You get back to your bus and your sides are aching from laughing you peek in at the guys and they're all still asleep. You fix yourself some cereal and watch some TV.

Benji's p.o.v

I glanced at the clock it was 9.00am, I rolled over and burst out laughing, I leaned out of the bed as far as I could and shook Paul.
'Dude wake up some one drew on your face.' I say laughing.
'Your lying go away' Paul moans turning over
'No I'm serious you look like a drag queen' I reply.
Just then Billy leans over the top bunk, exposing his new face.
'Dude they got you too.' I cry pointing at him.
'Joel wake up' Billy says tossing a pillow at Joel. 'Dude someone came in and drew on us.'
I hear Joel sit up and I hear him laughing, he looks over the bed and I see the blue and red streaks in his hair.
'Benj, your nipples are blue' Joel states pointing at my chest.
'Damn!!' I cry looking down at my torso.
'OMG they got Ca$hdogg' Lisa exclaims sitting up exposing her handle bar moustache and a penis drawn from her cheek to her lips, I erupt into laughter when I spot her face.
'We need to find out who did this?' Joel says smearing the lipstick from his face to his cheek.
'I bet it was the guys from Mest' Paul says
'Nah they're to lazy' I reply thinking about who it could be.
'It has to be them coz they would have to get past Ca$hdogg so it has to be someone we know.' Lisa says smartly.
'Well whoever it was I aint mad at them' I say getting up and heading for the toilet 'coz all they did was colour in my nipples.'
'I bet you did it' I hear Joel accuse me.
'Don't hate man just because they...SON OF A BITCH!!' I scream.

Normal p.o.v

'Why do keep smiling?' Gerard ass.
Everyone was finally up and having breakfast.
'I'm not smiling. Am I smiling?' you reply
'Like a fool' he says
'I'm just really happy this morning' you say letting out a small giggle.
'Why are you snickering?' Ray says sitting down next to you with a cup of tea.
'It's not illegal' you reply
Just then there's a knock at the door and your heart starts beating wildly.
'What the hell happened to you guys?' Frankie demands opening the door to Joel, Benji, Lisa, Paul and Billy.
'REIGN MERCER' Benji says storming onto the bus 'YOU COLOURED IN MY PENIS' he cries.
Hearing that Ray spits out the mouthful of tea he was drinking, you try to hold it in but you can't and you throw your head back laughting.
'It's not funny' Benji retorts 'I thought I was sick'
You try to say something but you can't breathe, you clutch your stomach trying to calm yourself down, but the look on their faces is too much and you double over laughing.
'Reign is this true' Ray says ginning.
'Nooooo' you squeal before collapsing into giggles again.
'She even drew on the dog' Billy chimes in.
You can't even talk you just shake your head. You can feel your stomach muscles aching as your laughter subsides.
'I'm really sorry' you apologise once you regain the ability to talk.
'Not good enough' Billy says folding his arms across his bare chest.
'Yeah this isn't over Reign' Joel says 'We're going to get you back'
'Oh c'mon I said I was sorry' you say wrapping your arms around him.
'Nice try' he says removing your arms from his neck. 'That's not going to help you.'
'Watch your back baby, that's all I'm saying' Benji says heading to the door 'Gerard, guys it was nice seeing you'
'Right back at ya' Gerard says trying not to laugh.
'Wait a sec' you say grabbing the camera and quickly taking a picture of them.
'Damn it!' Joel cries going for you, but Benji holds him back.
'All in good time bro, all in good time' he says grinning and with that they leave.
'Ooh Reigny they're gonna get you.' Frankie says when they leave.
'As if' you say confidently 'Bob will protect me, won't you Bob' you say sitting on his lap.
'Nope' he says pushing you to the floor 'you're on your own.'
'Ow!! How comes?' you whine rubbing your arse.
'Because you started it so you can get what's coming to you.' He replies smiling down at you.

Benji's p.o.v

We spent the journey to the next tour destination thinking of ways to get Reign back. The ideas weren't exactly flowing the only thing that would actually burn her would be to cut her hair, but we didn't want to do that.
It was actually Lisa who came up with the perfect plan.
That afternoon we arrived in Syracuse, NY; we spent the day listening to bands and avoiding Reign.
'Thanks for helping us out' I says to Frankie.
'It's cool but if she finds out I helped you, you'll be so sorry.' he threatens
'Trust me it will be out little secret.' Joel replies smiling.
It was 3.30am, we had waited all night for Reign to fall asleep, we closed the bus door behind us and tiptoed in their bunk area. Reign was sleeping soundly all snuggled up under her duvet. Joel got the stuff ready and I lifted the duvet and gently eased her hand out. When we were done we thanked Frankie again and left for our bus laughing our arses off the whole time.

Normal p.o.v

The next morning you wake with a start, you feel your face but don't feel any traces of make up.
'Thank God' you say stretching. 'What the hell?' you look at your left hand and feel the anger course through your veins.
'WANKERS!!!!' you scream waking the others up.
'Jesus Christ Reign, what is wrong with you?' Gerard says sitting up with a start.
'This is wrong with me' you say showing him your left hand.
'OMG' he says bursting into laughter.
You storm off the bus in your panties and tank top, you run to Good Charlotte's bus and bang on the door.
'Reign what are you doing here and in your panties?' Billy says when he opens the door.
'BENJAMIN LEVI MADDEN GET OUT HERE.' You holler pushing Billy aside.
'What?' he says appearing from the bunk area Joel following behind him 'what's the matter?' he asks grinning
'YOU SUPERGLUED A PENIS TO MY HAND' you scream.
'Actually it's referred to as a dildo or a sex toy' Joel says laughing
'How could you?' you say in disbelief looking at both of them.
'Its pay back honey, don't take it personally.' Benji says
'Don't take it personally, DON'T' TAKE IT PERSONALLY, THERES A PENIS ATTATCHED TO MY HAND.' You exclaim stamping your feet.
'ah c'mon it's not like you've never touched one before.' Joel says grinning.
'ARGHH!! I HATE YOU' you scream in frustration leaving their bus and running back to yours.

Benji's p.o.v

I knew she would be mad but it didn't matter its all part of the game, plus it was worth it since I got to see her in her underwear.
'She looked really mad you guys' Lisa says when Reign left.
'Don't worry she'll get over it on the drive to the hospital.' Joel replies still laughing.
'She better' Lisa retorts 'because I'll pretend I had nothing to do with it.'
'It was your idea' I say looking at her in disbelief.
'But she doesn't know that.' Lisa answers.
'Let's get dressed, the quicker we get to the A&E the better.' I say logically
'We should've taken a picture' Billy says sadly.
'Don't worry we can do it on the way to the hospital.' I respond laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story