Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > Harry Piece

Introduction

by Flaming_Saber 1 review

When Harry tests a portal five years after the defeat of Voldemort, he get sent to a world filled with pirates. What happens when he joins the StrawHat Pirates? What about when he finds out that Vo...

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-06 - 593 words

-1TrainWreck
Disclaimer: As much as wish otherwise, I do not own Harry Potter or One Piece

Note: I have only seen the show so I will be using the show's names for the One Piece characters.

"Finally it is over," Harry Potter said looking at the scene in front of him. Needless to say, it was not a pretty sight. The bodies of death eaters were spread all over the graveyard in which Harry was located at. "The war is finally over. Voldemort is dead, this time for good."

"We know Harry," a voice behind Harry made him spin around. There was Ron Weasly & Hermione Granger standing there, each with wounds that looked pretty bad.

"I thought that I told you two to stay at Hogwarts?" Harry snapped at them.

"Now Harry I thought you knew us better than that, besides who do you think kept the death eaters off you when you dueled Voldemort, the Easter Bunny?" Hermione asked him.

"Who's the Easter Bunny?" Ron asked.

"We'll tell you later." Harry & Hermione said at the same time.

"Well, let's get back to Hogwarts guys," Harry stated, "besides, everyone probably wants to know how it went."

Soon the trio was back at Hogwarts. As one can guess, celebrations of Voldemort's defeat lasted for many days. In fact, they lasted for over two months!

5 years later

It is five years after the defeat of Voldemort. Harry & Hermione are married & work together making new spells while Ron is still single & is an international Quidditch player for England. Fred & George are multi-billionaires of a large chain of joke shops. Ginny is married to Draco and both are Aurors. Neville died in the war defending students from a death eater attack on Hogwarts. Therefore, everyone was happy (well, maybe Ron was not as happy since he was single but oh well).

One day, Harry & Hermione were testing a new spell for those that could not apparate & did not want to use Floo Powder or a Port Key. It involved a portal opening & you just walk through.

"Hermione, I'd like to try it. If I don't come out within five minutes, do not come in after me!" a twenty-two year old Harry told Hermione.

"Alright." Hermione told him.

"Radadok Anon (An. I got the words from the movie Hellboy & I do not own Hellboy either) the Burrow" Harry said pointing his wand at the wall.

"Good luck Harry,"

"I might need it Hermione," & with that Harry walked into the portal. Five minutes later Harry still hadn't shown up. Five more minutes & Harry still hadn't shown up causing Hermione to get worried.

"That's it!" Hermione ran over to the fireplace, grabbed a handful of Floo Powder, shouted "The Burrow," & stepped in.

"Hermione? Why are you here? We were expecting either you or Harry to come by a portal." Mrs. Weasly said to Hermione when she walked out of the fireplace.

"Harry isn't here?" Hermione asked in horror.

"No why what's wrong," Mrs. Weasly asked picking up the fear in Hermione's voice.

"Harry was testing the portal & before he did he told me that if he wasn't back in five minutes, to not com in after him, that was ten minutes ago."

Searches were immediately set up. However, they were not going to find him, for he had been transported to another dimension. The portal had sent him into a different world where the only magic was in certain fruits. Currently, he was in a bed in the medical bay of the ship belonging to a pirate named Monkey D. Luffy.
Sign up to rate and review this story