Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Only Human

Chapter 1

by darkflame1516 2 reviews

As the final battle with Naraku looms near, love finally blooms between InuYasha and Kagome. But as death and betrayal takes its toll, can their love survive the test of time? InuKag

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-01 - Updated: 2006-10-02 - 455 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-Yasha or any of the characters from the show. WAHHH!!!!
Hi!!!!! Everybody doing good?? Please R&R and feel free to make suggestions, helpful comments, and constructive critism, and most of all, enjoy my story. Now...presenting...

Only Human

"Inu-Yasha?" Kagome called out as she wandered through the forest looking for her friend. Where is he? Miroku said he headed this way, but I don't see him anywhere. She heard a noise like a snapping twig behind her and gripped her bow tighter in her hand, fear trilling through her. It was probably my imagination...or a squirrel or something.

She walked a bit further before she heard the noise again. She whirled around, aiming her bow at the bushes and trees in front of her.

"I know you're there!" Kagome called out, thankful that her voice was only a tad shaky. "Come out now!"

A hand pushed the leaves aside and she pulled back on the bowstring as a figure stepped out of the underbrush. She lowered her bow as she took in the bright red outfit and glinting silver hair of the person.

"Don't scare me like that!" She scolded. "I almost shot you."

"Feh. You wouldn't have done it," he said.

"I would so have!" She shouted, glaring angrily at him.

"No, you wouldn't!"

"Don't tell me what I would and wouldn't do!"

"I'll tell you anything I want, wench!" He yelled, folding his arms across his chest. Kagome narrowed her eyes at him. Oh, I'm gonna make him pay for that!

"Sit boy!" She screamed and Inu-Yasha slammed face-first into the ground, creating a small indentation. He lifted his head up out of the ground and glowered at Kagome.

"What did you do that for?!" She just turned her head away from him and walked past him in a huff. He began to stand up but Kagome heard him.

"Sit." He landed right back in the crater he had made. She started to head back towards the village, but paused and turned back to Inu-Yasha, remembering her original reason for coming out here.

"Oh, Miroku said he and Sango found some leads on Naraku. They're waiting at the village for you." Then she whirled back around.

"Kagome, get back here!"

-----------------------------------------

Well, that's it for now! Sorry, if u guys were getting all caught up in it! And sorry its so short, but the chapters WILL get longer...eventually! I hope you like this story so far! But if not, flame me. I don't really care, cause everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The more reviews I get, the sooner I'll post again. Stay tuned for the next installment of Only Human. See you later alligator!!
Sign up to rate and review this story