Categories > Cartoons > Great Mouse Detective > Twenty Years of Deduction, Logic, and Reasoning.... NOT!

Super Heroes

by Shego2Drakken 0 reviews

2 of 20 - Ratigan comes to Veeken and Des with a rather... odd request.

Category: Great Mouse Detective - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Characters: Basil, Ratigan - Published: 2006-10-07 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 156 words

0Unrated
Title: Super Heroes
Word Count: 100
Summary: Ratigan comes to Veeken and Des with a rather... odd request.
Disclaimer: Desiree (a.k.a. Des) and Veeken belong to me; Ratigan and Basil belong to Eve Titus and Disney; /Rocky Horror Picture Show/, the title of this story and the lyrics from "Sweet Transvestite" belong to Richard O'Brien.

------------------------

"Oh, Des/i/ree?" Ratigan called as he entered.

"What?" Des sighed.

"You recall that conversation we were having earlier, right?"

"Yes, but I don't-"

"What's that?" Veeken asked.

With a grin, Ratigan revealed the DVD he'd found in the movie library - /The Rocky Horror Picture Show/.

"Yes!" Veeken grinned. "I was looking for that!"

Des groaned as Ratigan smirked. "Fine, just-"

"Yes!" Ratigan crowed.

"But we're not dressing up!" Des interrupted.

"Of course not. That's just..." He shuddered briefly, before eagerly striding out, singing "/I'm just a sweet transvestite/..."

After a moment's silence, Basil finally spoke: "Did I miss something?"

------------------------

FIN
Sign up to rate and review this story