Categories > TV > Gilmore Girls > Blood and Coffee

Reinforcements

by spunkyfan 0 reviews

Lorelai Gilmore recieves a package in the mail. When she opens it, she finds her house haunted by a certain bleached vampire. Crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel: the Series

Category: Gilmore Girls - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 195 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: Do I really even need to say it? It's none of it's mine.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Chapter Four:

Lorelei couldn't believe it. She had almost kissed her vampire of a ghost roommate. Yes, she would've gone straight through him if she had continued on, but it was the thought that really mattered here. Then another thought occurred to her. He had almost kissed her too! What did that mean? That they were both caught up in the moment, or it was something more? She groaned, all the questions giving her a headache. She finished getting ready for bed and climbed in, deciding not to have another thought until morning. She had barely lay down fifteen minutes when she heard Will next to her bed, talking to her.

"Lorelei?"

"Ah!" she jumped up, startled.

"Don't do that! Can't you make some kind of noise when you sneak up on people?" she turned on the light and her annoyed fled when she saw the graveness of his face.

"What's wrong Will? What's going on?" She'd never seen him look like this before, and it worried her.

"There's vampires in town." He responded numbly. Her eyes went wide.

"What?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story