Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Deadly Beginnings Saga

Deadly Beginnings Saga

by taker 0 reviews

An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them? Alt Universe, later story WILL tell how...

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gohan, Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 620 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISE. A very rich man in Japan does. All characters in this story are of their owners intellectual property, and not mine or the web-master hosting this fiction. Any likeness to characters of people who are living or dead, or of other stories is purely coincidential.

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: violence and profanity

Author's Notes: Alternate Universe with my own characters too. Nuff said

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Feed back is WANTED. Please send you're comments/opinions to GateGuardian@jimmyeatworld.net DO NOT FLOOD MY IN BOX, also make not that you're reviewing/commenting on the story and to which one. Thank you and have a good time reading this.


"Deadly Beginnings Saga"

Chapter 1

A lonely space pod, a drift in space. The last of a deadly but not forgot race rests inside with the hopes of its people. One would think a deep sleep like this ones would last forever, however destiny has its own plans, as the pod heads off to a familiar blue planet at a fast speed.

Alarms going off, with automatic resurrection fluids draining into the body Destination: Earth. ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival): One Megacycle (One Hour) Resurrection process: complete.

Meanwhile on the planet Earth...

"Trunks! You meanie! Why did you push me!" Pan shouted as she was catching up to a speeding Trunks. Deciding to enjoying a hot summer day Trunks and Pan decide to got swimming in a nearby lake.

"Sorry Pan but by the time you got into the water, it would be dark and we would have to go home." Trunks said as Pan threw water at him, laughing like two children. Surprisingly Trunks and Pan have always seen each other as brother and sister since Syn Shenron was defeated by Goku four years ealier.

While the sun was setting, Trunks and Pan decided to call it a day.

"Trunks this was fun, we should do this again some day." Pan said to Trunks with energetic smile.

"Yeah we should Pan." Trunks smiled back.

Suddenly the setting sky was ripped apart by what seemed to be a meteor. Deciding that it was nothing more than a meteor, Trunks and Pan went to their homes. Little did they know that this not only wasn't a meteor, but the person inside would change their world FOREVER.

The screaming crash of the Pod hit the Earth. Dust cleared as the tiny space pod crashed landed in a farmers valley. A femine voice booms over the speaks to the inhabitant of the pod.

"We have arrived at the destination. Arise Cursed Warrior, Arise from you eternal damnation and sanctuary. Arise to find hope of bringing our people to life. Return from your slumber, and allow those who fled here those years ago to pay with their lives. Make your dreams come true..."

A large stocky figure slowly gets out form the pod, despite the radiation from entering this planet, the humanoid figure had built a resistance to radiation. The humanoid figure stood at a impressive height of 7'6" with a intensely muscular build, body completely blackened with a fur, not revealing of its anatomy, a pair of menacing wings, as the creature took flight it could smell one person, and say two words...

"Saiyans.....Raditz....."

With out much hesitation outside the gravity difference, the creature took to skies without raising a threatening KI level.

"This my prince is only the beginning, keep your power low, and we'll find what we need. Go west, our mission begins there."

~ * ~

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story