Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Deadly Beginnings Saga

Deadly Beginnings Saga Ch. 2

by taker 0 reviews

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gohan,Goku,Goten,Piccolo,Trunks,Vegeta - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 1451 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISE. A very rich man in Japan does. All characters in this story are of their owners intellectual property, and not mine or the web-master hosting this fiction. Any likeness to characters of people who are living or dead, or of other stories is purely coincidential.

Rating: PG-13 to R

Warnings: violence and profanity

Author's Notes: Alternate Universe with my own characters too.

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Feed back is WANTED.

"Deadly Beginnings Saga"

Chapter 2

The mysterious figure flew to the west as the voice in his head instructed him to. Flying with wings made it possible to hide the creature's dark ki. It was also nighttime which was good for the creature since it was a night hunter and dark as coal.

The voice in its head spoke out once more.

"Know this planet has a 24 Megacycle (24 hour) rotation. Approximately 12 Megacycles of light and 12 megacycles of dark. Also the inhabitants tend to stay close to each other for safety. Keep this in mind for feeding maybe difficult."

The creature continued it's relentless flight to the west.

~O~

"Gohan, honey would you come here for a minute?" Videl sat down in front of the television with her daughter, focused on the events unfolding. Gohan came from his study, to see what Videl called him for.

"What is it Videl?" Gohan asked.

"Look at the television." Gohan sat down, there was a news special.

"Repeat, we're coming here live from a meteor landing, that has happened moments ago about 100 miles west from Yahoi." The reporter yelled at the camera, which was receiving radio interference from the "meteors" landing point.

"A small meteorite has crashed, and has caused a stir with radio waves and television signals. Scientists are at the scene right now, trying to figure out what's going on. There's one of them right now!" the reporter pointed out a group of scientists leaving for an armed motorcade. Before the reporter could ask one question, armed guards pushed them away and the television signal was cut.

"That's weird." Pan spoke up to break the silence.

"Daddy, could a meteor really take out television and radio signals?" Gohan turned to Pan, then said

"No. No matter how large a meteor is, there's no way a meteor could interfere with our signals, there has to be something else instead." Gohan sat down to think.

"Gohan do you think this is an omen of some sort?" Videl spoke as she left to retire early.

"I don't think so." Gohan thought deeply to himself once more, and then said

"I'm going to call my uncle, and see what he thinks." Saying that, Gohan called Raditz.

"Hello?" came a rather annoyed voice.

"Raditz it's me, Gohan".

"Oh. What is it Gohan?"

Seeing his uncle probably wasn't up to much talking, Gohan decided to keep it brief.

"Did you hear about the meteor landing?"

"Yes I did, I have a feeling that this going to be a series of unfortunate events for us. I thought I'd at least live out the rest of my life in peace, seeing I somehow wasn't killed by Omega Shenron four years ago." Raditz's voice started to become less annoyed.

"Videl had the same feeling to, well sorry to disturb you."

"It's okay Gohan, I always pick up the phone like this."

"Okay, bye"

"Bye."

CLICK

Raditz sat back in the chair he was sitting in. He somehow survived fighting the Shadow Dragons those years ago. He had reached the Super Saiyan, and advanced one more time after that, however he still wasn't a fraction near as strong as his baby brother was. Although he lived in his shadow, Raditz was one of Earth's strongest warriors; he no longer took commands from Vegeta, thanks to Goku.

"Something wrong Raddy?" A familiar and kind voice came behind him.

"Not really, Shimi. Just something Gohan called me about. It's still early tonight, want to go watch the sun set with me?"

Raditz smiled back to Shimi, she nodded her with a smile. Raditz got up, grabbed his coat and left to go to a hill with Shimi in hand.

~O~

The creature landed at its destination, the Eastern Capitol of Earth.

"Feeding time, go forth and devour their bodies and their souls."

With that, the creature leaped into the air and pounced onto its first victim of the night.

~o~

The next day...

Goku woke up from a nightmare, earlier than he usually woke up when Chi-Chi had to force him to wake.

"What's wrong Goku?" Chi-Chi rolled over to look at her charming husband.

"I don't know, I feel that something horrible just happened last night and it just got to me." Goku sat up at the edge of the bed.

"It's probably just a nightmare I had last night, go back to sleep Chi-Chi, I'll make breakfast today, trust me." Goku turned and smiled back to his wife. It was until he grabbed the morning paper that his fears were confirmed...

~O~

Raditz awoke the next morning in bed with a person he loved very deeply and cared very much for, his beautiful best friend and now his wife, Shimi Ryan. He unwound his tail from her waist, put on his boxers, and left to go start some coffee for himself and Shimi. While starting the coffee, he decided to see how traffic was today, only to see frightening headlines on the news. He felt that meteor was an omen, and by god in heaven it was...

~O~

Vegeta and Trunks were up early, as usual Vegeta was ready to take Bulla somewhere and Trunks was ready for work. Vegeta wasn't expecting a coffee bath, especially from Trunks.

"What was that for BOY?"

Trunks pointed out the front-page article. Vegeta stood in astonishment as he read the article title...

~O~

Dende had an uneasy night watching over Earth, a lot of civil disputes had arisen and the meteor wasn't helping. Piccolo had came by to see how the new guardian was faring.

"Hello Piccolo." came a kind and familiar voice from behind.

"Hello Mr. Popo, how are you and Dende holding up?" Piccolo continued his walk to Dende.

"We've been fine, except last night when the meteor came. But this morning was truly uneasy for us." Piccolo stopped and started talking to Dende.

"What's wrong Dende?" Dende opened his eyes and began to tell Piccolo what was bothering him...

~O~

Gohan was awoken by Videl's and Pan's frantic pleas.

"GOHAN! LOOK!" Videl shoved the paper in his face. Gohan read the title

"Eastern Capitol COMPLETELY LIFELESS!" In their own homes Raditz, Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Vegeta, Piccolo and Dende realized that the meteor wasn't actually a meteor but a containment system or prison containing some evil creature inside. In their nightmares, articles, televisions and visions they saw what happened to Eastern Capitol. The entire city laid in a massive blood bath, over 200,000 people debatchorated and at least another 50,000 unconfirmed for life. It was the Earth's single night greatest atrocity ever. Gohan could only blink as what he, Vegeta and Trunks, and Goku read. Raditz, Piccolo and Dende we're completely unaware that such an event occurred under their very noses. Earth's Forces knew that whatever committed this heinous crimes, was surely going to do them again, but the question was when and where?

~O~

"Good job prince, you're restored some of your missing power, however while you were feeding last night, I detected several powerful creatures spread throughout this world. It seems Earth has been a new Saiyan breeding planet since the destruction of Planet Vegeta over 40 years ago. There's also two Namekian's on the planet, they seem to have a control over what happens, and however they're still completely unaware of our presence. There's nothing much of a threat outside the Saiyans, and three of the Saiyans are greatly aged, making them easy targets, and there's no possible way any mixed human and mixed Saiyan could be a threat. At least our dreams will be accomplished soon, so very very soon. Until then, stay hidden away from your pod and sleep in this labyrinth of marble." The demon took its advice, it had been a long night, especially with people running and shooting it, luckily bullets don't affect it. It would come on again for feeding, this time it could smell the Saiyans since its regain much of its former strength. The next evening would be an evening Pan, Raditz and Shimi would NEVER forget.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story