Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Deadly Beginnings Saga

Deadly Beginnings Saga Ch. 3

by taker 0 reviews

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gohan, Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 3153 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISE. A very rich man in Japan does. All characters in this story are of their owners intellectual property, and not mine or the web-master hosting this fiction. Any likeness to characters of people who are living or dead, or of other stories is purely coincidential.

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: violence and profanity

Author's Notes: Alternate Universe with my own characters too. Nuff said

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Feed back is WANTED. Please send you're comments/opinions to GateGuardian@jimmyeatworld.net DO NOT FLOOD MY IN BOX, also make not that you're reviewing/commenting on the story and to which one. Thank you and have a good time reading this.


"Deadly Beginnings Saga"

Chapter 3

After a few minutes, Goku started cooking Chi-Chi her breakfast first, since he ate enough to feed ten men. Although this mornings thoughts disturbed him, he promised to cook a good breakfast despite being unable to concentrate and ended up making pancakes, eggs, sausage and apple juice over what he originally intended to make. By the time Chi-Chi woke from the smell, Goku was well on his way to making his breakfast. When Chi-Chi arrived in the kitchen Goku was already making the finish touches to their breakfast, including coffee for both of them.

"Good morning honey" Chi-Chi said as she kissed Goku.

"I'm surprised you made breakfast let alone didn't start on yours." Chi-Chi sat down and stared at Goku's face, she knew from her purgative that something was troubling Goku, but if he wanted to talk about it, he would. They ate breakfast quietly.

~O~

Vegeta was washing his hair when Trunks decided to call into work sick.

"You really shouldn't call in sick Trunks, you might end up needing that day." Vegeta said is his cold monotonic voice.

"Don't worry dad. I'm much more concerned with this event. We do have business partners and friends over in Eastern Capitol. Besides I think mom might lose her mind if she doesn't take my place once in a while." Trunks said as he finished his morning coffee.

Bulla* was coming down the stairs, it was 8:30 and WAY past the time Trunks should have been at work.

"Hey bro, why are you still here?" Bulla looked into her big brothers eyes.

"Something terrible happened over night in Eastern Capitol. I'll be going there later with some friends to track down what might have caused this." Trunks got up and left with Vegeta to get some early training in before leaving.

~O~

When Shimi came down from their room, she was wondering why Raditz rummaging through a drawer.

"I presume you lost your house keys again? Did you try the front door?" Shimi said as she looked over the counter to see what Raditz was up to.

"Well watch the TV and you'll learn, also can't you let me live down the door incident?" Raditz looked up to see Shimi watching the news like he said. After about 20 minutes, Shimi called to work sick, already finding out Raditz had called in sick for her and himself.

"Please don't tell me you're going to go there." Raditz stopped and looked back.

"I'm sorry but I can't ignore this. I can't say why but I feel that what ever did this is it's something from my past." Raditz stopped as he found his Scouter, which also was his cell phone.

"I thought I'd call in sick for you since you-know-who lives there, please try to get in contact with him somehow." Raditz left to get changed. Shimi grabbing Raditz by his tail, by now Raditz wasn't wincing when someone grabbed his tail. She tugged him back and hugged him.

"Please Raddy, come back with him one piece, for my sake and Pan's to." Raditz stood stoic for a moment. He knew what she meant.

Two years ago Pan had meet a boy named Victor at her school, although they had been dating for some time and most of the usual gang liked Victor, Gohan fiercely disliked Victor.

"Shimi, I'll be back with him, I promise, can I change now?" Shimi left go of him and nodded, with that Raditz left the change, then to head to Eastern Capitol.

~O~

Gohan was finishing getting dressed to go to work when he noticed Pan crying in her room. knock knock came a friendly tapping at her door.

"Pan sweetie, it's daddy. Can I come in?"

"Wait a sec wipes tears from her yes come in" Gohan walked over Pan, sat on her bed and tried to comfort her.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Gohan said, with Videl following him.

"Daddy, I have something to tell you. Please don't be mad." Pan said as she put her sobs aside, and Gohan nodded waiting to hear was she was going to say.

"Remember Victor? Well I've been talking to him by e-mail over the past two years. I know you didn't like him, I'm not sure why you don't like him either, but I know for fact Victors was at Eastern Capitol as of last night." Gohan swallowed hard as realized he felt a little betrayed, but he wasn't mad.

He remembers sneaking out to goof off with Krillin and his dad when he should have been studying.

"It's okay sweetie, I'm not mad. But don't tell me you're thinking of going there to find him are you? If you are, please not now, wait a few days when things clear up." Gohan waited for Pan to say something, but instead found Pan clasping onto him and crying until he realized that despite his slight protest, she'd still go.

Although he knew Pan needed him now, he had already used his sick days for the quarter, and had to leave with a heavy heart.

~O~

Victor was awaked by thumping at his apartment door. Oh man, I know for FACT I paid my rent this month and next months, Victor though. Then he spoke up

"Who ever's there GET THE FUCK OFF MY DOOR! I'M PAID UNTILL SEPTEMBER!"

The thumping continued. "God damnit." Victor said as he opened the door, it was a surprise to see Piccolo at his door, and pushing him down.

"What colorful language we have today Victor." Piccolo said as he snared to him.

"Sorry, what is it lean and green?" Piccolo turned to stare at Victor. He was a tanned chap, same age as Pan, about 6'4" in height, 280 lbs was very well built, long silver hair that went to down to his thighs held in the pony tail style. Black eyes, was wearing only his boxers. He worked for the local YMCA as a K1 Kick Boxing Coach, and was YMCA's swimming teacher, and also his schools Varsity Swimming Team Captain.

"Sorry for waking you but didn't you sense anything last night?" Piccolo glared at Victor.

"No I didn't, I've been asleep, despite suppressing my need to feed." Victor glared back with concern.

"Well about 250,000 of your city peoples have been killed, debatchored in the worst of fashions, you're lucky you live in this nice neighborhood." Victor yawned and stretched.

"Thanks I think, I didn't sense anything, nor did I smell anything. If I do I'll tell you, I've got a class to teach in about 30 minutes Piccolo. I'll be back around 5, okay? Also shut the door on your way out." Victor left to catch a shower, and change. Piccolo left, and thought to himself. He's probably just rude in the mornings, but still although he's an asshole I don't see why Gohan doesn't like him. I'll gather everyone here at four forty five. Piccolo flew off.

~O~

ELSEWHERE...

The demon was dreaming from his marble home. He was remembering memories from long ago. He remembered how human-like creatures with furry tails, one bald but beefy, one with untamed hair, and one that was short but was a cocky and arrogant bastard, had come to his home world. They had killed almost its entire people, the rest were fighting for survival.

"Doctor Lavidicus, we must leave." Another doctor told to his associate.

"No, our hopes are with this body, it'll take sometime, but it will avenge us. I must make sure these damnable creatures don't survive. I will make them pay for this sins with their lives. Leave me." Doctor Lavidicus told his friend who left.

You're the one who will avenge all those killed by these creatures.

The demon woke up, it was night. It remembered that fateful night. Still fresh in its memory. It knew where the Saiyans were; it would wait until later to feed to restore the last of it's missing strength.

~O~

Knock Knock Victor woke up from his afternoon nap, work had exhausted him. "If you're not the free pizza boy or a booze wench, you better get off my door." Victor opened the door.

"Hey Raditz, how's it hanging?" A delighted Victor smiled.

"Booze wench?" A curious Raditz asked.

"I'm normally not up for company, just a select few. Landlord, you, Goten, Goku, Shimi, Pan. That's it." Victor turned to get a shirt on.

"So you still talk to my grand niece? I thought you would have stopped since you tend to respect peoples wishes." Raditz said as he sat down.

"Oh and I've brought company, you better not mind. Since this is kind of important." Raditz said as leaned back in Victor's favorite chair

"Okay, I guess. Letting you know, I'm not feeding anyone unless they agree to chip in for the food bill." Victor finished getting dressed again, then another knock happened, it was Piccolo. After an hour, everyone assembled at Victor's apartment. Piccolo, Goten, Raditz, Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Uub had arrived. However Victor could smell a familiar presence, unknown to most everyone else.

"Well I know we're not here for a circle jerk, so what's up folks?" Victor said taking a seat.

"We're here about what happened last night. Although some of us think you might have done it, there's a possibility that a different monster did it. If another creature is at fault, it will probably strike again tonight, since it killed the poor part of town, as you may refer to it as. It'll probably strike closer to here." Piccolo said leaning against the door.

"Since the incident happened around midnight we'll go out about that time. And since we don't know where it will strike next, we'd better split into groups." Victor said, and glanced around the room

"Goku and Goten, you guys check out ghetto, the east side of town it might strike twice. Piccolo and Raditz I know you two still aren't on the best of terms, but you guy's head over the south side of town, the ritzy area. Trunks and Majuub, you two head over the east and northern areas of town, those are the more densely populated areas. Vegeta and I will stay around this area. Any objections or questions?"

Goten spoke up "Why don't me and uncle Raditz team up and Piccolo and Goku team instead? It'll prevent them from killing each other."

Piccolo and Raditz nodded at the same time.

"Good idea, any others?" Victor said, noticing Goku slowly raising his hand.

"Goku if it's food, it's on the way." Goku's hand was still up.

"What is now?" Victor asked.

"I think it would be best to leave at 11:30 just incase it comes earlier than expected." Goku looked to see if anyone like the idea, everyone's faces said it all.

"Okay, 11:30 it is. Also thanks for covering the bill Trunks and Vegeta. We'll split up at 11:30; it's 10:30 now. I'm going to my room to change. Save me something if the food comes." Victor left for his room's balcony.

"I know you're here. I doubt anyone else does." Victor turned to see Pan sitting on the railing of the balcony, facing him. They came close and embraced each other.

"You know it's a little dangerous to hang around here, especially if Gohan finds out." Victor was silenced by a passionate kiss.

"I don't care Vic, you're all that matters to me. Don't think I forgot your promise." Pan kissed Victor again. Victor smiled and kissed back, he knows the promise, and he still remembers the time he met Gohan and Videl. It was a school Christmas play of "Christmas Carol" show, Pan and Victor were assigned tougher, and they were to be Young Ebenezer Scrooge and Belle. The performance was great, after the show Gohan and Victor met. He made a good impression, at least in his mind. After he shook Gohan's hand to wish them a safe drive and good night, Gohan's face clearly became disturbed. Not wanting to remember that face and what he said after, he went back to what was at hand.

"I'd never forget that promise. Also you know your uncle and grandfather are here." Victor said stopping Pan.

"We're going out to hunt down the monster that caused this trouble and prove I didn't do it. I'll come visit you tonight, okay?" Victor offered Pan one more passionate kiss, which she gladly accepted.

"Please be careful, I don't want to see something happen to you." Pan let go and flew away slow. Victor stood there staring once more. He then took out the necklace he was wearing, on it was a ring. He didn't know where the ring came from, but he felt compelled to be near that ring at all times.

Suddenly, he remembered that fateful day.

"I'm sorry Victor, Pan's not here." Gohan told Victor.

"Oh I'm sorry." Before Victor could say one more word, Gohan shut the behind him and said

"Nor do I want you around my daughter after school either. I don't know what happened last night, but I DO NOT want to see you hanging around my daughter. Don't walk home with her, don't call her."

Gohan grabbed Victor by his collar and pressed him against the house, and restrained his arms from fighting back

"HEY WHAT DID I DO?!" Victor asked as he was pressed against the house.

"You know what you'll do, DON'T PLAY TRICKS WITH ME. DO NOT GET AROUND MY DAUGHTER OR MY FAMILY OR HOUSE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Gohan gave three punches to Victors center mass, causing Victor to fall on the ground

"Pan will be home in a few minutes. Don't tell her of this incident or you'll have another accident. This will also be the last day you'll be spending with her as long as I'm alive. Good day." Gohan said as he walked back into his house. Victor remembered the punches, they didn't hurt too much, but he was still reasonably pissed. Victor went inside, more time passed than he thought it was already 11:15.

Everyone went out their different ways. Victor and Vegeta went to the roof, Victor had removed his shirt to spread his wings to start warming them up. He doesn't have reason to fly, and luckily for him his wings blend in with his skin when he kept them closed. Vegeta stopped Victor before they took flight.

"Victor, I'm going ask you this once. Tell me the truth. Kakarot's grandchild was here wasn't she? I can smell her lust for you, on that shirt you took off just now. Either no one cares or everyone's blind to the ambition you two have for each other. " Vegeta stopped. Victor started to take a defensive stance.

"So what's your question Vegeta? Do I love Pan? Yes I love Pan, very much, but you're probably going to tell Gohan won't you?" Vegeta quickly answered back

"No. I don't think he needs to know of you two. Although Kakarot and I have had our problems, much like Gohan, and me I don't want to see his only child hurt. I know she yearns for you, I can tell from the way she talks to my brat children about you." Vegeta remembers countless times Pan came over crying or was crying because Gohan was bad mouthing Victor behind her back, and how she told Bulla, Bulma, Trunks or himself about how much it hurt her since Victor moved away for some reason and her dad persisted in trash talking him. Vegeta frankly was tired of hearing it.

Victor spoke up "Vegeta, this is rather uncharacteristically not you. Shouldn't you be more concerned for Bulla more over Pan? Also you know Gohan hates me. Besides I think my diaphragm had enough pain for one life time, courtesy of Gohan." Victor turned away from Vegeta.

"I care for her like stepchild. You seem to not know or forgot that we Saiyan's like to keep a safe watch over each other's children. You're also lucky you don't know of your real race. But I'll tell you any ways. I know you wonder from time to time what you are and who you really are. You're a Vampire, a cursed species that Raditz, Nappa and I once had the "honor" of meeting. Vampires were always a menace, but you're special. You're not like any I've ever seen or heard of. But enough of this coffee chat, we got a job to do. I'll tell you more if you wish to know later." Vegeta flew off the roof, Victor stood trying to figure Vegeta out what Vegeta was talking about, let alone meant but decided to think of that later. Victor flew off the roof to catch up to Vegeta.

~O~

The demon rose from its new marble home. It decided to return to it's killing grounds once more. It could smell a new scent, somehow missed before; it still had no power over it. One feeding would restore the rest of its missing strength; it could smell revenge as it neared royal blood.

"Hey Trunks, can I ask you a question?" Majuub asked Trunks.

"Sure Uub, what's up?" Majuub stopped with Trunks.

"I've been thinking lately, and I'm a little embarrassed to ask you this, but... is your sister seeing anyone?" Majuub started to blush a little.

"Ahh no, not that I think so." Trunks suddenly got the picture.

"You have a crush on my baby sister don't you?" Majuub was shocked that Trunks was so quick to catch on

"Yeah I do, I really like her. I do have good intentions, I...I...I.. I think should shut up now." Trunks looked back "Hey it's okay Uub, you have my permission, the person who'll try and stop you is my dad. I don't think he thinks Bulla's ready to date or see anyone yet. Between me and you, Bulla has a little thing for you and..."

Trunks stopped as something struck a massive blow to Majuub and then him...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story