Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Deadly Beginnings Saga

Deadly Beginnings Saga Ch. 4

by taker 0 reviews

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Parody - Characters: Gohan, Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 2093 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISE. A very rich man in Japan does. All characters in this story are of their owners intellectual property, and not mine or the web-master hosting this fiction. Any likeness to characters of people who are living or dead, or of other stories is purely coincidential.

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: violence and profanity

Author's Notes: Alternate Universe with my own characters too. Nuff said

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Feed back is WANTED. Please send you're comments/opinions to GateGuardian@jimmyeatworld.net DO NOT FLOOD MY IN BOX, also make not that you're reviewing/commenting on the story and to which one. Thank you and have a good time reading this.


"Deadly Beginnings Saga"

Chapter 4

Majuub and Trunks hit the ground really hard. The demon stood there flapping its wings staring down at the two young men. Thinking to itself, which one would become its meal. The purple hair youth does look like he has more strength, however the black haired youth is younger. Majuub and Trunks looked up to see the demon rapidly descending upon them. Before the monster landed, they were already firing up their Ki level to let the rest of the crew know they found it. The monster landed and decided to run over to Trunks, despite the creature's size, it was INCREDIBLY FAST.

"TRUNKS BEHIND YOU!" Majuub screamed Trunks turned around, only for the monster to still be behind him.

Majuub took this time to fire a Ki ball at the demon, but it moved and he hit Trunks.

"UUB! We're going after it not me!" Trunks suddenly was screaming in pain.

"TRUNKS! HOLD ON!" Majuub flew forward realizing the monster was sucking Trunks blood from his neck, just like a vampire.

Down came a massive Axe Heel Kick, but the monster wasn't phased and was more predetermined to steal Trunks life, more than Majuub's attempts on it. Majuub tried another idea by prying its jaws open, so he jumped on the monsters back, and with all his might ripped it's jaws open enough for Trunks to fall on the ground. The demon howled as it tasted Trunks thick royal blood. It knew its fallen powers had returned. Seizing Majuub by his neck, the demon slammed him into the ground, and started giving him a quick one-two, one-two. Luckily for Majuub Raditz and Goten were there to save the day. Raditz came with Goten at Super Saiyan speeds, and crashed down HARD on the demon. Once again it howled and jumped 20 meters back.

"Hey Majuub, you okay kid?" Raditz said with concern.

"Yeah, but my face hurts, check on Trunks that damn monster bit him on his neck." Majuub got to his feet, and started gathering Ki.

"Poor foolish apes, you shouldn't have gotten soft over the years." The monster said "DID IT JUST SPEAK PERFECTLY JUST NOW? a shocked Goten screamed.

"Not only can I speak but I'm a much better fighter than all of you combined. Allow me to introduce myself, the name I have chosen for myself is Daedalus. I spent more than last 40 years in that space pod looking for a home world for myself, so that I could not only regain my powers but to also reintroduce my race into the cycle of life and destroy the Saiyan race that destroyed my people. As fate would have it, I've landed not only on a world for me and my species to thrive off of, but also have found 2 of the 3 filthy apes whom killed my people. At last the Helldemon Vampiric race will have its vengeance on the bodies of the Saiyans. Before I kill all of you, I must know this. Where is the bald Saiyan? I know that short and arrogant bastard is here, and since the one with long untamed hair is here, the bald one must be here to." Daedalus finished his lengthy introduction.

"Nappa's Dead, I'm Raditz and Vegeta's coming here, you also chose the worst of people to attack. Since you attacked Trunks, Vegeta will finish the job we stared those years ago." With that said Raditz and Goten slipped into fighting stance, while Majuub made a retreat to save Trunks.

"Excellent, my job with you will be done in less time than I thought." Daedalus started the attack on both of them.

Without realizing it, Goten and Raditz received consecutive blows to their faces and breast bones. This demon was REALLY fast to have hit both of them at the same time. Raditz recovered as quickly as Goten did, both only saw glimpses of Daedalus. Suddenly he struck Raditz, but he was able to counter and grab his arm.

"GOTEN STRIKE HIM WHILE I HAVE HIS ARMS! HE'S NOT ANY STRONGER THAN ANDROID 17!" Goten following his uncles advice, came at Super Saiyan Speed fists a blazing, only to land on rock. Daedalus had moved so fast, Raditz was dragged with him.

THWACK!

Raditz felt his nose, hit with a fist, determined not to let he demon go, he punched the demons stomach, and released a Ki ball into it. Daedalus reared back in pain, Raditz was stronger now than before. It would have to modify it's tactics if it was going to kill Raditz. Suddenly Daedalus felt several more fists land as Goku and Piccolo helped Raditz and Goten clobber the monster. Although working tougher, the monster was still superior in speed and flew above them. Following the demon into the air, Goku burst into Super Saiyan 4 seeing how fast Daedalus was. After several blow exchanges, Goku and Piccolo had the hand when Raditz got behind Daedalus and restrained wings, causing him to stay still.

"I DON'T THINK SO!"

Daedalus screamed as he drove his concealed tail into the Adam's Apple of Raditz, causing him to gasp for air. Following up, it succeeded in also stabbing Piccolo and Goten, and them three went falling to the ground quickly.

"RADITZ, GOTEN, PICCOLO HANG ON!" Goku, blocked Daedalus's attacks, and headed down to Earth, luckily by now their battle was in a plain to the west of Hercule City. Landing their waiting for Vegeta and Victor to arrive, Goku stalled for time.

"So I presume you're the one who killed those people the other day, huh?" Goku said

"You're presumption would be correct. May I ask who you are? My name Daedalus."

"My name is Goku, and I'm the sworn protector of this planet." Goku said.

"I can smell the Saiyan reeking off you, so I presume you've done some dirty work like your brother and Vegeta in the past?" Daedalus stared into Goku's cold yellow eyes.

"No I may have been born on Planet Vegeta, but I was raised here and live peacefully with my wife, two sons and grand daughter. You don't have to follow this destructive path Daedalus, you can change just like Piccolo, Vegeta, Android 18, Buu, and Raditz did." Goku said staring into Daedalus now blood red eyes.

"FU FU FU HAHAHAHAHA!!! Share a planet with the race that almost guaranteed my extinction, I'll pass. " Daedalus smelled the breeze.

"Hmm you should feel privileged, we have pure and royal Taluvian and Aquarian blood coming with Vegeta." Daedalus said to Goku.

"What do you mean?" Goku asked in shock

"Hmm you didn't know, if you did then you'd be his servant probably. Or did he just spare the people of this planet from his father's weakness? In any case, I'll tell you. As you can see I'm a Vampire, a Helldemon Vampire to be exact, I'm a very rare genetically altered Vampire created from all 13 Vampiric Tribes of our home world, Vempaira. However over 50 years ago, Raditz, Nappa and Vegeta came to our world, "cleared" it, and gave it to Frieza. I was placed into a space pod and show away and left to incubate for during this past time. However the Taluvian and its Aquarian consort must have escaped, I'm not sure. In any case, I'd like to show you a small trick I can do myself." Daedalus spread his legs apart and put his hands out beside himself, and started to inhale.

"What are you trying to do?" Goku said Suddenly Goku was dropped to his feet from intense pain coming from inside his right arm, he looked over to see a wound that was unnoticed from the fight, but somehow the blood was leaving the wound for Daedalus's mouth.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Goku shouted After 3 seconds of sucking, Daedalus started to talk.

"Reenergizing myself Goku. Your blood is most delicious, and you are a great warrior. When I talk over this planet with my fellow Vampire, we'll allow you to live as our eternal blood donor. Ahh here they come now." Vegeta, Piccolo, Goten, Majuub and Victor arrived as Goku lost his Super Saiyan 4 body.

"GOKU!" everyone shouted.

"I wouldn't be worried about him, he'll live because I deem it so. The rest of you will die at my fangs, except for him" Daedalus proceeded to point Victor out.

"Whoa? WHAT!? " Victor shouted in shock

"You and I are the same, can't you tell from our appearacnce, our talon like finger's, our inability to age or be hurt?" Daedalus said to Victor

"Dude, I don't even know who you are, let alone what the fuck you are."

"Is that any way a prince should speak to his last subordinate and only subject? I'll teach you manners, if so." Daedalus jetted towards the crew.

Victor anticipated his attack and jumped back but as Daedalus flew towards him, he left Vegeta's and Raditz's arms in bad shape, his wings had almost ripped all the flesh from Vegeta's left arm and Raditz's right arm. They fell to one knee trying keep the arm from bleeding to much, Majuub and Goten seized this time to back attack Daedalus. Victor yelled back to Majuub and Goten

"GET AWAY! This is my fight with him, not yours! You better got and get some Senzu before they bleed to death! Piccolo and I will take care of him." Victor threw several ki blasts and psychic blasts at Daedalus.

After hearing him, they decided that was the best idea, and flew to Korin's Tower as fast as they could. Piccolo followed the fight as it raged quick paced between Daedalus and Victor. Neither side showing signs of hesitation or slowing down. Piccolo took this time to charge his Special Beam Cannon, seeing Daedalus was being keep in the same place by Victor. Suddenly Daedalus got the upper hand when Victor missed with a massive right hook.

"ENERGY SWORDS!" Daedalus screamed as what appeared to be an sword flew threw Victors stomach and headed him towards the ground, Piccolo stopped charging to caught Victor, but they still went screaming into the ground, with a loud explosion.

"Hmmm, poor Namekian, I hope he survived. I better got over to those other Saiyans and finish their misery." Daedalus flew back to Goku, Vegeta, and Raditz.

Suddenly the voice in Daedalus's head spoke up again.

You're supposed to be finish off the Namekian and Taluvian/Aquarian hybrid. Not waste time drinking beaten saiyans blood.

Daedalus stopped, and remembered the voice in his head.

"I decide what to do, not you. I'm in control, not you. Remember you place, the Namekian and Taluvian/Aquarian kid will be waiting, I rather not the saiyans though. I do as I please now that I have all my powers along with my mind and body back." Daedalus walked over to Vegeta and Raditz who by now had passed out from their massive blood losses.

Staring at the sleeping and completely unaware saiyans was ironic. Ironic he was barely awake when he was shot into space, and now he was getting his revenge while they were barely awake, Daedalus opened his mouth to finish off the saiyans when a foot crashed into his skull. Daedalus crashed into boulder, when he regained his composure, he saw that another saiyan whom he never saw before was there along with Majuub and Goten giving some Senzu to their fallen comrades. Daedalus stood up and started walk slowly over to the girl who hit him.

"You fucking, cakniving bitch. How dare you strike be away before I feed." Daedalus said

"How dare you try to kill my friends and family." Pan took a defensive stance.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story