Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Deadly Beginnings Saga

Deadly Beginnings Saga Ch. 6

by taker 0 reviews

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Parody - Characters: Chichi, Gohan, Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 2284 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISE. A very rich man in Japan does. All characters in this story are of their owners intellectual property, and not mine or the web-master hosting this fiction. Any likeness to characters of people who are living or dead, or of other stories is purely coincidential.

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: violence and profanity

Author's Notes: Alternate Universe with my own characters too. Nuff said

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Feed back is WANTED. Please send you're comments/opinions to GateGuardian@jimmyeatworld.net DO NOT FLOOD MY IN BOX, also make not that you're reviewing/commenting on the story and to which one. Thank you and have a good time reading this.


"Deadly Beginnings Saga"

Chapter 5

Daedalus looked at Pan. Pan stared back into Daedalus's evil eyes. The tension was building between them.

"Easy, you're "friends" committed a great travesty and I'm here to pay them back." Daedalus walked closer to Pan.

"My family and friends have nothing to do with what happened, it may have been done by our ancestors, but that gives you no right to kill us who are innocent and if you continue to attack, I'LL DEFEND THEM WITH MY LIFE TO!" Pan argued back with Daedalus

"On the contrary, Vegeta and Raditz are the ones who committed the sin in the first place, but enough of this talk. I want to see if there's iron in your words."

Daedalus took the time to get behind Pan and deliver a drop kick to her back, then got in front of her to hit with a donkey kick, and preceded to kick her for several minutes, untill he realized that Goten was returning offally quickly with Majin, and they both were hot on fire for him.

~O~

"Victor wake up, come Victor wake!" Piccolo screamed into VIctor's ears.

Victor started to get up, then realized he was still in pain from that energy attack Daedalus delivered to him.

"Ugh, WHERE IS DAEDALUS!?" Victor yelled forcing himself to get up.

"Hey take it easy, give me your arm, we gotta get over to Pan first, I couldn't sense it but she followed you. Was she here earlier?" Piccolo stumbled while helping Victor up.

"Yes but we don't have the time hear stories, Daedalus will kill Pan. Get on my back and hold on tight." Victor stretched his wings, Piccolo decided to follow his words, and Victor found himself almost behind Daedalus at an incredible speed.

"You're still alive?" Daedalus said, and grabbed a blood battered Pan by her shirt collar.

"Damn straight, now let the girl go. You're problem is with me and not her." Victor tried pleading to Daedalus.

"On the contrary. Pan is guilty as the rest of the Saiyan race are. She must be exterminated to repent for her ancestor's sins." Daedalus turned around seeing Piccolo too was alive.

"What give's you the right to pass judgment on those who weren't even born?" Victor demanded to know.

"Intriguing questions, let answer your question with another. What gives them the right to exterminate our race?" Daedalus asked Piccolo and Victor.

"It was done out of justice for the sins your people committed on countless worlds, FINAL FLASH!" Vegeta screamed pouring his last bit of energy into his Final Flash shooting it at the quartet, not seeing Pan hidden behind Daedalus's wings. Daedalus took this opportunity to use Pan as a human shield, before Victor could react, Pan was more badly injured than before.

"GUGUGUGUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Daedalus threw Pan's body at Piccolo who caught her, and his Energy Sword to his heart to.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR DAEDALUS?! THEY WERE ALREADY DOWN?!" Goten screamed landing next to his father and uncle.

"Guaranteed destruction of a inane race." Daedalus was reading another Energy Sword for Goten when Victor lost control of what he saw. Out of his rage and hate for Daedalus, Victor dove into his Vampiric heritage and jumped on Daedalus's back and sunk his teeth into Daedalus's neck.

Daedalus howled in pain as for the first time ever, he realized what pain he caused to his victim's from the other night. Goten seeing that Daedalus was preoccupied ran up to Vegeta and Raditz who were almost dead from their blood loss, slipping a senzu bean into their mouths and helping them eat it. Goten next rushed over to Goku to give him a senzu, however getting to Piccolo and Pan would be difficult considering how fast Daedalus is. Vegeta, Raditz and Goku jumped up feeling their injuries healed and blood returned.

"Goku, we must fuse if we want to have chance to fight him." Vegeta said to Goku who nodded in agreement.

"Raditz, you and Goten try to get to Pan and Piccolo before injuries settle in, we don't know how long Daedalus will be kept still. READY VEGETA?" Goku got into his half of the dance, which Vegeta followed to do "FUU-SION-HAA!!"

"I DON'T THINK SO! PULSE OF THE SHOCK WAVE!!!" Daedalus struck the ground with his right foot causing Goku to lose balance and not extend a figure properly which resulted in the fat Gogeta. "OH NO!" Gogeta screamed.

"GET OFF ME!" Daedalus started flapping his wings against VIctor, which he eventually let go. Daedalus had lost some power, but it was still wasn't sufficient to weaken him.

"Here you go Pan" Goten said as he tried putting a bean into her mouth, suddenly the bean was gone with the bag.

"HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO MOVE LIKE THAT?" Goten and Piccolo demanded to know.

"Because I can. So these beans can restore vitality? Let's give it a whirl." Daedalus said.

"As long as I'm breathing, I WON'T LET YOU REGAIN YOUR POWER!" Victor dove behind Daedalus and grabbed his wings.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET OFF MY WINGS!" Daedalus screamed in horror as Victor with all his might remaining ripped Daedalus's wings from his back, and his blood sprayed everywhere. Unfortunately Daedalus dropped and crushed the senzu bag. Only one bean remained and that was in his hand.

"AHHHH ahhhh ahhhh AHHHHH!" Daedalus screamed as everyone watched him fall and crawl on the ground in horror as his wings withered away.

"Now what was this part about making us pay?" Gogeta said.

"Fools, although that hurt immensely. I'm not without the ability to heal." Daedalus put his hands to his forehead and screamed out loud "LUNAR ECLIPSE FLARE!" Suddenly the field got dark, even the golden aura of the super saiyan's didn't help. Everyone remained still untill their aura's provided light.

~O~

Seizing this opportunity Daedalus decided to make a hasty retreat to his marble home. However he was needed feeing, so he grabbed the first fallen warrior's body he found.

When the darkness cleared which took so long, Gogeta unfused.

"That was a waste." Vegeta said

"WHERE'S PAN!" Victor yelled

Everyone looked around, Pan was nowhere to be seen.

"THAT FUCKER! I should have snapped his neck when I had the chance." Victor fell to one knee before continuing "I allowed my rage against him and what he stood for to take over my mind, body and soul." Victor slowly started to weep fore he knew Daedalus wouldn't spare Pan.

"Take it easy, I don't think he killed her. Atleast yet." Piccolo said as he picked up the Senzu bean bag to see if any of the bean's survived.

"What do you mean "atleast yet"?" Goku and Victor asked

"He needs to feed right? But he also wanted to test that senzu bean out, he'll probably eat the beat first then if needed he'd feed on Pan. Now I'm not a vampire, but Victor you are. How long will it take for him to feed?" Piccolo asked

Victor kneeled silent

"Aren't you going to answer him?" Majuub and Goten spoke up.

"I'm not sure, feeding is different. Did he mention what kind of Vampire he was?" Victor looked around.

"He said he was a mixture of all 13 tribes." Piccolo said.

"After the senzu's effect wear's off he'll need to wait 3 hours before feeding. Unfortunately mixed vampire's eat more often that pure vampires, atleast that's what I've read." Victor stood back up

"Here." Piccolo tossed the two half's of a senzu that survived the crush to Victor. "You'll need your strength."

Victor tossed them to Majuub. "Trunks will need them more. On a unfortunate note he was rather delicious, and he did fill me up. I don't think wings are easy to rip out." Victor sniffed the air.

Majuub caught the beans, and left to give them to Trunks where he had hidden him.

"What are you looking for?" Vegeta asked Victor.

"Both of them are bleeding, I know Pan's intoxicating scent, umm sorry Goku." Victor said'

"it's okay, just try harder not to say that. She might be an adult now but she's still my grand daughter." Goku said exhaling loudly.

"We'll use mine and Raditz's noses to find Pan and Daedalus."

"Wait a sec, I may still have my nose and tail but I can't sniff people out untill we're closer." Raditz snapped back.

"Okay then, we'll rely on me, then when we get close enough we'll use Raditz." Victor said following the fresh blood in the air.

~O~

Pan started to come around again. She was in alot of pain from Vegeta's Final Flash and getting beaten the way she did. She looked around to see Daedalus drinking a goblet.

"You're awake. About time my donor." Daedalus took another sip sitting in a corner of the marble room.

"Ouch, where am I? What have you done to me." Pan said weakly as she couldn't move due to her weakness.

"You're in my home. A marble quarry I presume. You're very tasty. I'm surprise you bleed so easily. " Daedalus said in a haynous way, taking another sip.

You shouldn't tell her where we are. She might be a telepath.

"SHUT UP! I know what I'm doing!" Daedalus screamed

"Whoa are you talking to?" Pan wondered out loud before passing out

"NOONE NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!" Daedalus yelled back.

You seem to forget who helped you recover.

"I forget nothing!"

If that was true, you wouldn't have need for me.

"SILENCE! I DEMAND IT! The young price will find his way here." He'll join my side, if he wants that girl to be safe.

How are you so sure that he'll join you?

"He loves her, I smell the lust for each when I got close to him, and I can taste it from her blood."

I hope you're right. I don't want to return to hell.

"I am." Daedalus continued sipping away waiting for them to arrive.

~O~

Victor stopped

"okay guys, it seems here he ate the senzu bean, I can't smell his blood any more and Pan must have stopped bleeding. Which mean's she's alive since she didn't lose to much blood along the way." Victor said looking at Raditz.

"Yes I think I know where he went, come to the marble quarry with me" Raditz shot off with Victor, Vegeta, Goku and Piccolo behind them.

After what seemed to be an hour, Daedalus spoke up. "they're here." Daedalus grabbed Pan's battered body, and left his cave. Thinking about his future victory got him confident. He didn't care about Pan's life, he only cared for his races. He was at the bottom when they arrived.

"So I presume you're thought about what I said? Come on join me and we'll retake this world for our people, and not no ape." Daedalus showed everyone Pan's Body, he wanted to make sure Victor saw it the most.

"PAN!" Goku's aura started increasing

"Keep you friend calm, I might accidentally impale her on a wall or crush her head." Daedalus was clearly not above using underhanded techniques to win.

"Goku, please stay calm. I'll do the talking." Victor put his hand on Goku's shoulder.

"I've thought about your offer, and I'll agree on one term." Victor said, everyone gasped in horror

"Name it" Daedalus grinned with anticipation

"Give me Pan's body, if she's alive I'll do whatever you say." Victor dropped to one knee.

Everyone, especially Raditz felt betrayed that Victor was giving into their enemy, especially one who wanted to kill Pan.

"Hm. The girl is alive, I'm not sure for how much longer though. You have yourself a deal. Catch" Daedalus threw Pan into Goku's arms.

Victor got off his leg, and walked to Goku.

"Please Goku"

Goku was speechless, he didn't know what ot say, he let Victor near. Victor grabbed Pan's head, admiring her soft black hair, her beautiful face, her wonderful personality. He slide his hand's over Pan's face once again, and whispered into her ear...

I love you so much Pan, forgive me for what I must do.

Victor walked over to Daedalus and looked into his eyes.

Daedalus looked back, instantly stabbed Victor in the heart with a jagged piece of marble.

Victor fell to his knees gasping for air, DAEDALUS HAD CAUGHT ONTO HIS PLAN!

"You think that I would give up a meal willingly? You're to weak to be a king. This will be the final battle for humanity here.!" Daedalus powered up, and transformed into a brutish creature before all there to witness...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's notes: Write me back, let me know if there's a spelling error, gramatical error, or continuality error in the story itself. I cannot stand those, so informing me is most appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story