Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Deadly Beginnings Saga

Deadly Beginnings Saga Ch. 7

by taker 0 reviews

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Chichi, Gohan, Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 3302 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I donot own DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISE. A very rich man in Japan does. All characters in this story are of their owners intellectual property, and not mine or the web-master hosting this fiction. Any likeness to characters of people who are living or dead, or of other stories is purely coincidential.

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: violence and profanity

Author's Notes: Alternate Universe with my own characters.

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Feed back is WANTED. Please send you're comments/opinions to GateGuardian@jimmyeatworld.net DO NOT FLOOD MY IN BOX, also make not that you're reviewing/commenting on the story and to which one. Thank you and have a good time reading this.


"Deadly Beginnings Saga"

Chapter 7

Raditz tried defending against Daedalus's attacks, but he was slowly slipping. Raditz knew he had to try, despite the clear possibility of death. He didn't want to die, NOT HERE! He had more to live for now that he did before. A lovely wife, friends, and family. But he knew in the back of his mind, that if sending Daedalus back to hell included him, he'd gladly due it, especially since he was never wished back by Shenron, so that was one thing to be happy about.

Daedalus' strikes were taking their toll on Raditz, his defense was loosening. When Raditz's arms dropped from exhaustion, Daedalus let Raditz's chest know it was over. Raditz screamed in horror as he felt the mace-like tail tear into his chest, this hurt more than anything he felt before, including tail accidents, Goku almost breaking his tail off, when Piccolo blasted a whole through his solar plexus.

Victor, jumped into the air to get Daedalus's attention off Raditz, he knew that Raditz was going to be important in killing Daedalus. Daedalus grabbed Victor, and started to bear hug him. Luckily for Raditz, he was thrown off of Daedalus's tail, and landed against the wall.

Victor once again tried to keep up the same level of power that Daedalus had. Their furies of kicks and punches came at the same pace, but Victor could tell something was holding him back, he knew that somehow he could move fast than this, but just couldn't find it in him to move fast. Daedalus had grown tired of this inane games. Raditz, Piccolo, Gogeta, and Victor gave him hardly any challenge. The senzu bean had not only restored his power but also brought up his ability to fight. He was the most omnipotent creature on the planet. However Victor... Victor... that name echoed in his head.

FINISH THIS FIGHT! Kill Raditz and the other DAMN SAIYAN CREATURES! NOW!!!

Daedalus's concentration broke, when the voice roared in his head. This gave Victor the opportunity he was looking for! Without any hesitation, Victor punched Daedalus's right breast as hard as he could. Daedalus reared back, and swung his tail against Victor's back, his wing's couldn't handle the shock from the mace-like tail, and cause Victor to fall back onto Earth.

~O~

Gohan was at home drinking tea, with Videl. Pan told him she would be spending the night at Capsule Corp. Gohan had feeling that somewhere, something was happening. He couldn't put his finger on it. The Earth was a much stranger place these days.

Gohan was drinking tea with Videl before trying to go back to bed. Neither of them were really sleepy. Gohan sat on the couch and Videl sat across in a recliner. Videl had made some special tea that might help put them to sleep.

"Gohan"

"Yeah, Videl?"

"Could I ask you something? It's been bothering me for sometime now." Videl asked her husband.

"What is honey?" Gohan said putting his tea down.

"Well what happened between you and Victor? You said you'd tell me but you haven't. What did Victor do so wrong to lose you permission to see Pan?" Videl looked at her husbands black eyes.

Gohan thought for a moment, but he knew not to lie. His mother raised him better than to lie, besides Videl knew when he was lying.

"Remember the play that Pan and Victor last year?" Gohan said with no tone change.

"Yes, despite having small parts in the play, they were rather good tougher." Videl said remember the day

"When Pan introduced me to Victor, I thought at first he was swell guy. Looked right by me, but when I shook his hand that's why my opinion changed." Gohan looked at his right hand.

"What do you mean changed?" Videl looked at Gohan with a more serious face

"I'm not sure even know what it was, but when he shook my hand. I saw something that might have been the future or what he was thinking. I saw him, but then again it wasn't him and he was killing Pan. Normally I'd be more watchful over Pan with a punk like Victor. But this was to real, I could hear her scream in my head. When the grasp loosened, that's why I was so hasty to leave." Gohan put his hands into his face, and leaned over

"Calm down Gohan, I'm sure that it wasn't serious, there's probably a reason behind why you saw what you did." Videl sat next to Gohan on the couch, and kissed his cheek.

Gohan looked up. She was right. It wasn't like him to blow stack over something so silly. It could be explained by a false premonition. He kissed Videl back passionately. They got up and decided to call it an evening. (Author's note: You're still man Gohan, Get it down with it now, you playa! :D)

~O~

This night was really uneasy for Shimi. It's almost 3:00 and there was no word from Raditz. This wasn't like him as of lately. Maybe in his younger days he wouldn't call but not now. She was stressing herself out.

Shimi thought back to when she first met Raditz. He was so oblivious at her and any other womans advances. They were wearing clothing that to more or less extent made them appear as sluts, yet he didn't ever look over at them.

To her lucky, it wasn't long untill Raditz finally noticed Shimi. She was also lucky to find out that Raditz not only was single, but he also wasn't gay nor seeing anyone. Over the course of a year or so, they got really close. Perhaps Armada had been the nail in the coffin for their relationship? Or perhaps it was something later? She wasn't sure, it's not her way to dwell onto the past.

Shimi went to bed hoping her long haired hubby would return unharmed. When Shimi went to sleep, she wasn't expecting what happened to her next. In her dream, she was walking in a graveyard. It was a cloudy day. She could see alot of people gathering near a burial.

She wondered over to the burial to pay respects for who they were letting to rest. She suddenly realized that she to was wearing black, she must have known this person to. She noticed Goku first right off the bat. She walked over to Goku

"Excuse me Goku." Shimi asked.

"Ugh? Oh sorry Shimi, I was lost in my thoughts. I've gotta say my piece. Could I get back to you when I'm done, please?" Goku asked Shimi whom nodded.

"It tooks years for us to know each other, only after death do you truely know someone and their life. He was one of Earth's greatest warriors. He gave his life protecting mine. If I was given the chance, I would have laid my life down to save his instead of mine. I was never really good at saying goodbye. But God speed, thanks to your selfless sacrifice, we can not only say that you're a True Champion of Earth, but you're also a brother ot all of us. I'll miss you so much." Goku stopped, and started crying.

Shimi thought to herself for a moment to herself. What is Goku talking about? Who sacraficed themself?

Goku stepped down and looked around at Shimi, and motioned her to look around. Shimi looked around the group around the coffin. She knew some of these people, there was Bulma, Vegeta, Trunks, Majuub, Hercule, Videl, Gohan and Goten who were crying like children, Videl who was hiding her face onto Gohan, despite the vail, she knew Valese's unmistakable hair style. Everyone was crying, but her. She looked over and gasped with shock! The tomb stone read...

Our Beloved Brother, Uncle, Husband, and Father Raditz Son Shimi almost collapsed, and she didn't finish reading the tombstone. RADITZ WAS DEAD. Somehow he died. But someone came up to her from behind, she looked to see that it was Victor but he looked different, along with Pan.

"I'm so sorry Shimi. If it wasn't for me, Raditz was would still be alive." Pan said to Shimi

"Please forgive me Shimi, I was to weak to save Raditz. He should be standing here with you. You two should be at home right now, raising your family. Not here in this place." VIctor offered his remaining hand to Shimi, she noticed his entire left arm was missing.

Shimi took Victors hand, and he helped her up.

"I'm sorry, but we have to leave now Shimi. Please wait here a few minutes, I think it would be best for you to say your last words to Raditz to." Victor turned to Pan. Shimi realized something about Pan, it was face. She was really pale, maybe she was under the weather? or maybe she was pregnant? She wasn't sure. Everyone was suddenly gone, but her and Raditz's Grave.

A man walked up behind her, slowly. Shimi turned around, she was scared witless. This man had clearly not have had any origins from that of Earth.

"My name Dayvé. I know your husband too. This is the begining of the end of your entire civilization and your way of life. The Sword of Damocles is hang by but a thread. When this event comes to be, the saiyan, human and vampire race will come to a halt. You don't have anything to fear from me Shimi Ryan-Son" Dayvé said slowly grabbing Shimi's hand.

"How, did you know my name? Can I stop this from happening?" Shimi asked Dayvé

"I'm the Time Guardian, I knew you before you were even concieved, I know everything about you. There may yet be hope, you might be able to save Raditz, but to do so you MUST do EXACTLY what I say. To the word, then and MAYBE then this won't come to pass for many many years down the road." Dayvé with drew his sword and place it into Shimi's hands.

"What's this for?" Shimi cautiously took the sword.

"It's what will save him. Hide this sword from EVERYONE! Do not tell Pan, Victor, NOONE! Noone must know you have this. When you wake, you'll have my sword. Do not let it fall into anyone but your hands, also NEVER drop the sword untill the time passes." Dayvé stared to walk away.

"Until when Dayvé!"?" Shimi screamed out

"You'll know when, pleasant dreams. When you wake, you won't remember the bad part of this dream." Dayvé disappeared as Shimi started to wake in the new day.

~O~ Daedalus laughed at Earth's special forces.

"IS THIS IT!? IS THIS EARTH'S BEST WARRIORS? Old warriors and aliens? How did you ever survive the winter?" Daedalus laughed at everyone.

You've crushed their spirits and their hopes, now finish them off. Kill the saiyans

Daedalus did as the voice told. Daedalus started to walk over to Pan. He couldn't wait to have another fill on Pan's, hot saiyan blood. She was so sweet, literally.

Victor looked over seeing Pan getting ready to fight Daedalus despite being too weak to even stand up completely. Victor thought about how much Gohan mad him mad, then he remember the promise he made to Pan two years ago, he remembered when he almost died protectin Pan in high school, he remembered how helpless he was underneath a collapsing building untill his friend Malichi saved him, all he wanted to do was save those he cared for and destroy the very existance of Deadalus. Nothing was going to stop him, but suddenly Victory shot upward, and started gasping for air, clawing at his throat. His broken wings suddenly began mending and his wounds quickly healed themselves. Daedalus stopped to look back, VICTOR WAS ON HIS FEET!

"This is impossible! I gave you the worst beatings out of these fools, and yet you're still coming at me!" Daedalus lifted his marble sword over his right arm, and started running at a leisure pace. Daedalus was gloating about how he would soon kill a prince. Suddenly he stopped! He was looking at Victors eyes when he stopped. His eye's were bright red, his body was rapidly changing. He was already 7' tall, his muscle mass was equal to a Super Saiyan 2's! Skin that stared to become aqua blue colored scales. His body from belly button to ankles was covered in green fur. His arms from shoulder blades to elbows were silver, his hair now when down to his tailbone, and his hair was still black. Victor's hands were now three clawed, talons and his wings had suddenly come from the angel beauty to the demonic wings that many creatures share. Victor had EVOLVED!

Everyone gawked as they had seen Victor to more or less extent evolve or transform! They've seen something like this when Goku or Vegeta go Super Saiyan 4, but this was different. He wasn't a saiyan, but he found a more powerful level. This was starting to scare the crew, they could feel the rage, hate, and power of Victor's transformed state. Piccolo knew that this battle was going to end, he readied his Special Beam Cannon, for the biggest attacked he'd ever use, Raditz saw Piccolo reading, with his last ounce of strength, Raditz got into position to sneak around Daedalus and get him ready for a big attack.

Pan looked at Victor. She knew this what Dayvé meant. She was meant to be here to help him. But even so she was still afraid if the intense emotions radiating from him. She hoped that in this new state he still remembered her.

"No...NO...NNOOOO!" Daedalus for the first time in his short left felt fear! He was afraid at what he created. However the voice told him that there was noway this monster could be the weakengly known as Victor. So Daedalus ran right at Victor.

Victor stood his ground, when Daedalus stabbed for his heart, Victor knew the battle was about to end. Victor waited to the last second, then suddenly ducked over, and with ease, drove his claws into Daedalus's chest, and ripped out his black, bruised and evil heart. Daedalus moved into the position Piccolo needed.

"PICCOLO FIRE THE CANNON!" Raditz jumped out and moved onto Daedalus restraining his arms, like Goku had done to him those many years ago.

"WHAT!" Everyone screamed

"Raditz you've gotta move! If I fire now, I'll kill you! I can't kill you Raditz!" Piccolo shouted back

"Don't give me your sentimental value rubbish! If you don't take out Daedalus's heart now, we may never kill him! FIRE THE CANNON!" Raditz screamed

"He's right, I have to do it. Goten, Pan, Victor forgive me. SPECIAL BEAM CANNON... FIRE!!" Piccolo fired his mighty attack

I'M NOT GOING BACK TO HELL! the voice in Daedalus's head fell on deaf ears.

The attack ripped right through Daedalus' crippled heart and destroyed all evidence that it had exsisted, but unfortunately for Raditz, he had to pay the ultimate price for his loved ones. Daedalus screamed out loud with his last breath "DAMNATION IS ETERNAL! WE SHALL BE FOREVER!"

Daedalus's body didn't hit the ground before it blew up into flames. As Raditz hit the ground, he remembered his first time dieing damnit. KIll by Piccolo again and with the same attack, how embarrassing. However Raditz didn't care, he had to protect those he loved and the planet from Daedalus. If he went to Hell still, he knew why but if doesn't goto Hell, he'll wait for Shimi. He knows that they can't really abuse the Dragonballs and risk another Omega Shenron, and he didn't want to take the chance that Porunga would do the same. His only regret was that he didn't tell Shimi good bye.

~O~

A moment passed untill Goku, Goten, Vegeta, Trunks, Majuub, Pan, Piccolo, were next to Raditz's body and Victor.

"I'm sorry Goten, I won't be much fun anymore." Raditz said with a smile, "Tell Shimi I'll be waiting for her." Raditz faded from consciencness and life.

"Raditz wake up please." Goku tried begging his big brother, eye's swelling with tears

"..." only silence came from Raditz.

Goku, for the first time in his adult life, broke down and started crying like a baby with Goten.

"Victor can you give us a hand?" Vegeta asked Victor

Victor slowly turned his over to Vegeta.

"Gohan... GOHAN!" Victor screamed out loud. His voice was now filled with rage, as he let Deadalus' blood drip from his hands.

"We'll see Gohan later Victor, now would please help lift Raditz's body off the ground?" Vegeta bent over to help lift

"Kill Gohan...Daedalus is dead. I'll make them pay for what they've done." Victor growled

"WHAT!?" Everyone shouted.

Vegeta walked over to Victor, only to meet his fist to face.

"Don't COME NEAR ME! I'm not myself!" Victor fell to one knee trying to keep himself tougher mentally.

Pan swallowed her fear, and walked over slowly to Victor. Victor was having troubling remembering who he was and who they were. Everyone's sound had drowned out. Pan could only hear herself and Victor

"Victor, sweetie. It's me Pan." Pan moved closer and closer to Victor

"Pan...Gohan's Daughter...kill Gohan...no. I can't kill Gohan, Pan won't forgive me." Victor looked up to see Pan was starting to cry.

"Victor, do you remember who I am and what this is?" Pan pulled out a chain from under her shirt, it had a ring on it. Victor looked hard at it, and reached around under his fur, to find the same ring.

"Yes I remember you Pan." Victor stood up, he was more released. His body size was now considerably down. his body when back to normal yet he was still in his transformed state.

"Then do you remember this?" Pan got close to him, and kissed him on the lips, and forced her tongue in his mouth. After three seconds, Pan backed off a little bit.

"Yes, I also remember we're supposed to get married." Victor whispered back and laughed a little with his smirk.

Everyone exhaled, and rejoiced that Victor was back to normal, only with a different body. However, there was business to be done with Raditz. Victor stood up, and picked up Raditz's body. Victor after a moment, told everyone

"Damnit don't you get to comfortable being dead Raditz. I've already found four dragonballs! I'm willing to chance the dragon's return for you and the innocents killed today. Vegeta I'm sorry for punching you. Please go and get the Dragon Radar. I think we'll be needing very soon."

Saying that, everyone parted ways to go to West City or go to East City. Pan, Victor, Raditz, Goten and Goku went to East City while Vegeta, Trunks, Majuub and the now two armed Piccolo went to West City. For once the morning sky was a refreshing site.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story