Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another to know

Chapter 1: The new girl

by Isia 2 reviews

Who would hve though one person could eat so much curry. The begining of an epic class of the titans fanfics. this is my first one so be nice.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 443 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
"Who's the new girl?" Atlanta asked her freind Thereasa. She had yet to get a class with her, but Threasa had her in math.
"Karra Rodenbar. She was sent here by her parents from Newfoundland, she travled across the countrey! She's really nice." Theresea replied. She liked the new kid. Then Karra walked down the hall. Her cat, a black one with odd red eyes, padded along behind her. There had been a heated argument over this that morning with the princapal. Karra had won.
"Whats witht he cat, then?" Atlanta asked looking at the feline.
"Beats me! Any way lets get to lunch!"

Karra was 5'7 ft tall. She had long black hair and eyes so blue you could see your self in them. She was wering a red turtal neck, dark blue jeans and brown steel toed boots. Around her neck was a gold chain with a dark purple gem dangaling from it. She wasn't what you called beuttaful, but she was pritty. Her skin was dark, not like Odie's, like someone who had spent there life in the sun and had a wicked tan. She also had a small noes persing in her right nostril.

Atlanta and Thereasa were the last to get to their table. Harry had eaten his lunch and was now stealing Odie's, much to Odie's anoyance. Neil was ignoring his food, his hair was clearly more importand to him. Archie and Jay were chating between bites.
"Hi guys!" Thereasa chirped happly.
"Hey!" They said in unisun. Karra sat down a few tables away with her cat.
"Ramesis, I brought your favourite!" She said placeing a strawbarey poptart in front of the cat.
"Meaow!" Ramesis made a happy noise as he grabed the poptart and hoped onto a chair to eat it. Then Karra took out her lunch bag. In it there was a cold pack, a small bottle of water and a tuperwere dish. She opened the dish. In it was rice, noodles, tofu carrots and lots of "the spiciest curry in the world". She took a bite.
"A little bland... must remember to add more curry next time." She said after she swallowed.

At the other table Neil sniffed the air and looked over. Her saw Karra eating her spicy concotion.
"Whow- whow! That spicy!" He said as he saw steam rising of of it, even though it was unheated leftovers from the night befor.
"Is it possible to eat that much curry in one sitting with out drinking any water?" Odie wonder out loud. He let his gaurd down a Herry took his carrot sticks.


Just a start. Its my first so be nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story