Categories > Anime/Manga > Rurouni Kenshin > Six Dancing Princesses

Default Chapter

by Dancindiva7114 0 reviews

What happens when six young sisters seek out of their over protective fathers house. They always had everything they wanted on the outside. But on the inside they felt like song birds trapped in a ...

Category: Rurouni Kenshin - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Kaoru, Kenshin, Megumi, Sanosuke, Other - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-09 - 410 words

0Unrated
Six Dancing Princesses
Chapter 1
Once upon a time in a world that is so different from the one we live in today there was a mansion owned by a very rich man. The mansion was unlike any that people had ever seen. The tall gray building was surrounded by walls that were impossible to climb by hand. But what was even stranger was what laid inside. Inside the mansion walls were six beautiful girls all special in their own way.
They six young girls were Megumi and her twin Kisa, Megumi was amazing at being a doctor while Kisa was gifted at sewing. They were the oldest and the best of friends. The next to come were Sango and Kagome. Sango was one of the most perfect boomerang throwers and Kagome was a wonderful archer. They were both extremely talented. Thoru was born shortly after. She was amazing at giving advice and cooking. But she also had a voice like an angel. The youngest to be born was Kaoru. She was one of the prettiest girls ever recorded. And she was an expert swordsman and a extremely talented dancer.
They were all quite lovely. Megumi had black hair and intense green eyes. While kisa had a light orange and had golden eyes. Sango had brown eyes and brown hair which was a beautiful dark shade. Kagome had brown eyes and dark black hair that shone in the sunlight. Thoru had a lighter brown with blue eyes that were on an aqua side. But Kaoru was considered the prettiest out of them all. Her pale skin looked as though she was part of the moon. Her petite form was small enough to wrap your hands around her waist. Her black hair reflected the stars late at night and fell like a waterfall to her waist during the day. But her eyes were the most striking blue. Any sapphire you put against her eyes seemed pale and shallow.
When Kaoru was about 7 years old their mother disappeared. Until she disappeared the six girls were able to frolic and play in the woods that surrounded their house. But once their mother left that all became but a distant memory. Their father built high walls to keep them from leaving and they were never allowed to leave.
But on Kaoru's 14th birthday she found a whole in the high wall were she exited the lands on which her father owned and entered the forest.
Sign up to rate and review this story