Categories > Anime/Manga > Rurouni Kenshin > Six Dancing Princesses

Chapter 2

by Dancindiva7114 0 reviews

This Chapter explains how Kenshin, Sano, Hiro, Kyo, Inu yasha, and Miroku came into the forest wear Kaoru has wondered into.

Category: Rurouni Kenshin - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Kaoru, Kenshin, Megumi, Sanosuke, Other - Published: 2006-10-09 - Updated: 2006-10-09 - 211 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
The sounds of battle were loud as clashing swords, staffs, fists, and arrows hit against swords, armor, and bare skin. At The end of the battle it was hard to determine who the winner was for both sides of the war had suffered at great loss. One side at great deal of men laid bleeding or dead. But The side That was Considered the winner had also suffered an even bigger loss. The death of their beloved King Arthur.
As The Knights of the round table assemble around their king one last time King Arthur took of his sword and handed it to his fiercest sword fighting knight. King Arthur told Him To go on A quest and search for the ones who could destroy Excalibur. Because the power was far too great to let it fall in to the wrong hands. King Arthur's last words were I trust you.
Kenshin stood up and turn to Inu yasha, Miroku, Kyo, Hiro, and his best friend Sano. They made a pact to find the lady of the lake and have her take the sword away until someone was able to wield it again. Kenshin buckle the sword around his waist and they all entered the woods the never seemed to end.
Sign up to rate and review this story