Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Get Mine, Get Yours

03 I Want Your Body, Not Your Heart

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. Benji Madden couldn't stand the sight of him at first, but things changed. The past was rocky, but who's to say that the...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-10-09 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 3635 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Get Mine, Get Yours
Chapter Title: 03 I Want Your Body, Not Your Heart
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. Benji Madden couldn't stand the sight of him at first, but things changed. The past was rocky, but who's to say that there aren't blue skies after the storm? SEQUEL TO WICKED TICKLES. AU/BDSM/Twincest.
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title, Get Mine, Get Yours/, is the title of a Christina Aguilera song off her album /Stripped/. There is a lyric from /Get Stoned by Hinder in here; I don't own that.

It turns out Benji had won the war and I came to school the next day sporting a bruised cheek with a huge smile. When people asked what happened, I proudly retold the story of how Benji thought it'd be funny to hit me with the handle side of the broom rather than the bristle side. I was laughing when I was supporting myself on a table after he hit me and I was still laughing about it afterwards. He didn't mean to hit me so hard and that's what made it all funny.

After he had hit me, his eyes went wide and a hand flew up to his mouth in surprise. "Oh god...Joel, I'm so sorry. I only meant to tap you." he said. I shook my head laughing.

"It's okay, trust me. It was funny." I replied.

"That's going to leave a huge bruise." He flinched in guilt.

"It's okay, Benj."

I snapped back to the present and said my goodbyes to my core friends to meet and greet my other ones. While I was socializing, I ran into Benji. He laughed and lifted my chin slightly to take a look at the damage he had done.

"I told you it was going to leave a bruise." he said.

"I don't care. It has a funny story behind it."

"Hey Joel, I was wondering if it would be alright for me to crash at your house for a while. When I showed up at my aunt's, she made me take out my lip ring and tried making me wash my hair enough times to get out the dye."

"What?" I exclaimed to sympathize with him. "Yeah, you can stay with me."

"I would ask the others, but they're moms don't like me. Except Mark's; his mom loves me, it's his dad that hates me."

"I don't care that you stay over at my house, Benj. It's fine."

"You're a good man, Joel." I shrugged and saw Erica standing with a group of her artsy friends.

"Yeah, I bet. Listen, I see Erica, so I'm going to touch base with her. I'll meet you at my car after school." Before he could say anything, I was sneaking up behind Erica and sliding my arms around her waist.
***
During the last half hour of the last period of the day, I skipped out of class and dropped by the art room to meet up with Erica. I stood outside the classroom door's window and when I got her attention, I motioned for her to come outside with me. She got a bathroom pass from her teacher and gave me a kiss. "What are you doing on this side of the school?" she asked, knowing that I had trig and that was all the way on the other side of the campus in a different building.

"I didn't want to stay in class today. You wanna skip with me?"

"Joel, I can't. I'm already behind on a project and I really need to get it done." she said, looking back at the classroom. I played with the hem of her skirt and lifted it up a little.

"Come play with me for a little bit." I said quietly.

"No, Joel. I have to work."

"Are you sure?" I looked her in the eyes and gave her the sexiest puppy eyes I could manage without looking like a moron. I knew that when I looked at her that way, her defenses started to crumble.

"Don't you pull that card on me." she said. I pulled her closer to me and slid a hand under her shirt and up her back.

"What are you going to do about it?" I half growled.

"Fuck." she whispered, my lips hovering inches from hers.

"That sounds like a plan." I said, grabbing her wrist and leading her out to my car.

"Let's just make it quick, Joely." she said. I spun around on the spot.

"What did you just call me?" I hissed.

"Joely?" she said hesitantly.

"Never call me that."

"I'm sorry." she mumbled. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"It's alright...I'll get you back." I said quietly. She bit her bottom lip, trying to hide a smile. "C'mon."

We reached my car and I opened the backseat door, practically throwing Erica inside. I got in quickly after her and shut the door, pinning her up against the other and kissing her.

"Remember to make it quick." she said.

"You want quick?" I asked. "Okay." I turned her around and made her get on all fours on the seat. "Lucky day to be wearing a skirt, beautiful."

"Just fuck me already, huh?" she said, breaths getting short and shallow.

I pulled both her hands behind her back so that her face was pressed against the seat and pinned them there, pulling down her thong and unzipping my jeans.

"Get ready, Princess. This is going to hurt." I said. I slammed into her ass and she let out a scream of pain.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"It's called experimenting, love. You'll like it, trust me." I said as I started to pump in and out of her with full force.

"Joel, it stings." she whimpered.

"That's usually what happens when you dry fuck." My voice was shaky as I spoke. There was really only one thing on my mind as I gave her my all, and that one thing was Benji. As his name passed through my mind, a shock of pleasure shot through my cock.

Benji.

There it was again. I remembered how he felt when I used to fuck him. I remembered what he sounded like when he was groaning my name.

"This fucking hurts." she cried. I squeezed her wrists tighter and let my free hand grip the driver's head rest. I could feel the car shaking, but didn't care.

His pink hair. His lip ring. His jaw line. His lips. His neck. Oh fuck. His neck.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to picture him in my mind.

His crooked smile. His bold hands. What he did with those hands. His slightly chiseled chest.

Fuck. His name nearly slipped out of my mouth, but I caught myself in time and bit down on my lip.

His stomach. His small happy trail; definitely a trail that made me happy. His hard dick in my hands. Shit.

I leaned over her a little, moving the hand that had a death grip on the headrest to her hip instead and squeezed my eyes shut tighter as the first wave of my orgasm washed over me. As I came in her, Erica screamed in agony and pleasure. I continued to work her until I didn't have a drop of cum left in me. I zipped myself back up and pulled her thong up despite the blood and cum running from her ass. I sat her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"See? It wasn't so bad." I said.

"We're never doing that again though." she replied, wincing as she tried to sit comfortably. I smirked and kissed her again.

"You got something out of it, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but it wasn't as great as it would have been the other way. It really stung."

"With pain comes pleasure, love."

"Not with me, Joel. I'm sorry." I shrugged and opened the door to get out.

"Well, I didn't have a condom on me, so it was either that or getting you pregnant." I said. When I was fully out of the car, I saw Benji sitting on the trunk lid. "How long have you been sitting there?" I asked him after I shut the door.

"Did you know that little kids pay twenty-five cents outside of Wal-Mart to get the ride I just got for free?" he said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "School let out about five minutes ago. I've been fighting off any fuckers that wanted a look."

"Thanks for that."

"You're sharing your home with me, it's the least I could do." Erica emerged from the car wiping off the back of her legs with what looked to be her thong.

"I'll see you later." she said to me. I let her peck my cheek and watched her as she went. Once she was out of earshot, Benji turned to me.

"So you gave her anal?" he asked. I nodded.

"I hadn't literally gotten ass in a long time. She was the only opportunity, so I took it." Benji shook his head.

"She was wailing like a bitch, man. You should have waited for someone that was used to it and didn't have such a high voice."

"Someone like you?" I asked, shooting him a look.

"I didn't say that. But one of you're other guys would have been a wiser choice." he replied curtly.

"I couldn't have done that. Suppose you didn't come out here in time and someone looked through my window and saw me fucking a guy? How bad do you think that would have looked?" Benji shrugged.

"You were the one that wanted ass now."

"Just get in the car, Benj." I said. He grabbed his bag and hopped into the passenger seat, scrunching up his nose as soon as both doors were shut.

"It definitely smells like something went down in here." he said. I dropped the top and looked at him.

"Better, Princess?"

"Princess? Who are you shitting? I'm the /Queen/, mother fucker. Now get this bitch in gear and outside your house or it's off with your head; and I don't mean the one on your shoulders, Joel-my-boy." I let out a loud laugh and pulled out of the parking lot to go home.

"You're definitely something, Benj. I'm not sure what, but you're something." He waved his hand in a dismissive manner like a queen would do as he looked out his window, causing me to laugh more.
***
Around eight o'clock, Benji and I were kicking back and watching some TV when the doorbell rang. When I answered it, I was somewhat surprised to see Erica standing there; she looked nervous about something.

"Hey Joel." she said quietly. "Can I talk to you?" I looked back at Benj who was craning is neck to look back at us over the couch.

"I'm gone." he said, getting up and heading for the stairs. "I'll go masturbate or something." I smirked and looked back at Erica.

"You two are really attached, aren't you?" she asked with a half laugh.

"Nah, not really. He just needs a place to stay for a little while." I replied.

"Okay, well, Joel...I came over here tonight for a reason." she started. I guided her to the couch and we both sat.

I guess it's the end of the line for this one. I thought.

"We've been going out for a while now and I can honestly say that I feel very strongly towards you." My exterior looked calm, but my interior was buzzing.

Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it. I pleaded.

"I love you, Joel." Fuck. "And I need to know that you love me too." Double fuck. "Do you?" I ran a hand over my face and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Erica, but no." I said. Her eyes overwhelmed with hurt.

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty darn."

"But...maybe if you thought about it..."

"Erica, listen to me, alright?" She nodded. "I've been in love before, okay? I know the ups and downs. I know what it feels like...and I don't feel that way towards you."

"Okay...well..." She was fighting to keep her voice steady. "I'll go then, and see you in school or something."

"Is this the end of us?" I asked, not sure if she wanted to cling to me or not.

"Yes, I suppose it is." she answered. I nodded and showed her the door.

"I'm sorry, Erica." She shrugged and walked down the steps to the street to go home.

"Congratulations." a voice said behind me after I shut the door. I turned and saw Benji sitting on the stairs. "Now you really are like me, except you didn't laugh at her. I'll give you that much credit."

"Fuck you." I said. "I've got plenty of others left."

"You know, that's exactly what I thought when I lost you, but then the next thing I knew, I couldn't do anything with any of them anymore because it made me feel disgusting. So I lost everyone."

"Well, I'm not you, now am I?"

"Close enough." he retorted. I walked around the banister so that I was facing him with out bars in the way.

"You know...I'm getting sick of your shit, Benj. Why don't you let me live my life?" He stood and walked towards me.

"Because you're living it all wrong. You're making huge mistakes left and right. I fucked you up and now I'm trying to set you straight."

"I don't want your god damn help."

"I know you don't, but it's in your best interest that you take it."

"If this is how you're going to be, you can find somewhere else to stay." I said. He smirked.

"You wouldn't throw a homeless kid back on the streets, would you?"

"If said homeless kid was a fucking prick, yes, I would."

"I'm just trying to help you."

"Fuck your help! You're not /helping/, Benj! You're ruining my life! Everything was fine before I met you! Then you fed me the welfare bullshit, knowing that I was a softie. You're a piece of shit, man. If you think you can turn around and be a fucking saint for me, you've got another think coming."

"I told you everything because I knew I could trust you." he snapped.

"You told me everything because you knew I'd give into you! You're a selfish prick, Benji. A selfish fucking prick; no wonder your dad left! I wouldn't be able to stand you either!" I said the words before I could think about them.

The next thing I knew, Benji was pinning me against the wall and wailing on me with full strength. I blocked one of his punches and pushed him back onto the stairs so I could jump on him and punch back. He pushed me off of him and threw me out onto the floor. As I tried to scramble to my feet, he got on top me and punched any bit of me he could. But his punches began to have less force, and I looked up at him as he held his fist in the air, ready to hit me, but he looked so sad. He dropped his fist and shook his head, closing his eyes.

I didn't want to say anything. I was too scared to say anything. I didn't want to suddenly spark something in him and have him start all over again; the truth was that he punched /hard/. Harder than anyone I had ever fought with and I had fought with a fair few.

He grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me full and hard on the lips. The action surprised me, but I went with it anyway. I had wanted this for so long.

The way his mouth fit with mine and the way his tongue felt against mine were refreshing; like being able to breathe after going too long without doing so. I pulled him closer to me by the nape of his neck, not wanting to let this end.

His body on top of mine, the weight was surprisingly comfortable, his dick swelling beneath his pants and rubbing against my own. Involuntarily, a groan escaped me. This was what I've waited so long for. This was what no other person could replace. This was just me and Benji. We broke the kiss just long enough for us to take off our shirts and went right back to it. He moved his lips to my collarbone, sucking hard and leaving a dark red mark. He kept kissing lower, and lower, and lower until he hit the hem of my jeans. That wasn't a barrier for him for long, though.

Soon he hand my dick in his mouth and was doing things that only he could do. His mouth was the only mouth that I felt right in; nobody else knew what I liked as well as he did. He even did things that I hadn't had done before that I liked. He just knew me. He pulled my jeans down around my knees while he was sucking me off and slipped two fingers into his mouth as well. When they were lubed up enough, he reached around and inserted them in my ass, knowing just the angle to hit me dead on. My back arched and his name slipped through my lips. It felt so good to be able to say it that way again.

He stopped everything he was doing and got off me. "Get up." he said. I stood, kicking off my jeans so that I was completely naked. He pinned me against the wall and brought both my legs up so I could lock them behind his back. Our eyes were locked as he lowered me down onto him, but as his entire shaft was sunk into me, I couldn't help but close my eyes and lean my head against the wall. He started to thrust harder and was soon fucking me as hard as he could.

"Fuck." I moaned. He pulled out and brought me into the kitchen where he turned me around and bent me over the table only to slam back into me. I gripped the table cloth with tight fists and bit my lip.

"Don't...Joel." he panted. "I want to taste you."

"Oh shit...don't say that."

"Moan my name, Joely."

"Fuck...Benji." I moaned.

"Just hold on..." With a few more pumps he came inside of me, blowing both his mind and mine. I bit my lip and drew blood trying not to fall over the edge myself. He kept going just as hard as before, spilling everything.

"Pull out, Benji." I said. He obliged and I sat him down where he hand me, not but two seconds ago. He was jacking himself off to finish, but I swatted his hand away and took his dick in my mouth. He tasted so fucking good; better than any of the others. He was like the Godiva of them all. I was half tempted to reach down and start stroking myself, but Benji said he wanted to taste me. I licked up the last of his load and stood up from my crouching position.

"So Joel, let's recap." he said. "Where have we done anything sexual already?"

"Well, there was my room, your room, the hallway, the kitchen..." I listed.

"Let's do it in your parent's room." Benji said. "We've already done it on the table they eat off of."

"Aw, Benj.../they/ have sex in that bed." I protested.

"Go!" He got off the table and started pushing me towards the stairs.

"Benji...I seriously don't want to go in there."

"You don't?"

"No, I really don't."

"Fine." He spun me around and tripped me so that I fell on my back on the stairs. "Well deal with you right here." Without warning, he impaled himself on me and let out a loud groan.

"Jesus, Benj." I gasped. He started to roll his hips and move up and down at the same time, send jolts of pleasure through me. "This is the best fuck I've had in a long time."

"What the fuck did you expect, moron?" he growled.

"Don't you get angry with me." I snapped. He got off me and took me in his mouth, sucking hard.

"But the sex is so much better when you're mad at me." he teased.

"Fuck you." He gave me a devilish grin and that was enough to send me over the edge. I came hard in his mouth and he struggled to swallow it all. When he came back up, I pulled him into a kiss. "You're a fucking asshole."

"Yeah, well, you know." he replied playfully.

I tried to scoot up a little so that a corner of a stair wasn't poking into my back, but I lost my footing, sending us both down the stairs and landing in a heap at the foot of them. Benji started laughing and got up to get my clothes.

"That was brilliant, Joely. Let's go get clean. I don't really like having cum all over me for long periods of time."

I caught my clothes as he threw them to me and started up the stairs. "You do realize we have to clean this place up now? We got that shit everywhere." Benji shrugged and rushed past me to get to the shower first. "Why you little..." I trailed off, chasing after him.
Sign up to rate and review this story