Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Fixated On One Starr

by moocow 6 reviews

I love the play on words. This one is dedicated to Jenn[SZSmith] because she went into cardiac arrest. Oh, and Heather[duckapple, we had potroast for dinner tonight. I ate for two. :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-09 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 1789 words

0Unrated
Pete let out a soft sigh as watched Lexi sleep, her arm curled under her pillow, the other resting on the pace in front of her chest. He involuntarily reached out his hand and lazily rubbed her side in a comforting way, knowing full well it was comforting him more than his sleeping fiancé. It was hard to get sleep lately, and Pete knew it was because of the guilty nightmares. He had only had a few, but they scared the living shit out of him.

Something he didn't need at the time.

He blinked slowly as his calloused hands found the dip and rise of her womanly hips, and smiled to himself knowing that she was practically his. A frown appeared not but a second later when he flashed back to one of the many heated nights he had with one of her best friends.

Pete closed his eyes and paused his hand on the hem of Lexi's boy shorts she wore to sleep and sighed inwardly, letting the feeling of his guilty conscious pull at the strings of his heart. A tired moan escaped her lips and her eyes fluttered open to see her beloved Pete staring back at her.

"Can't sleep?" she mumbled in a raspy voice and Pete nodded quickly.

"Just thinking," Lexi blinked and shuffled closer, wrapping her arms around his bare torso.

"That's all you seem to be doing lately, Pete," Lexi mumbled into his chest. Pete let out a slight smirk.

"There's nothing much that can take my mind of thinking," Lexi tilted her head up and looked at Pete with longing eyes before turning her body so she was halfway on top of him , her arms keeping her just slightly leaning over him. Lexi leaned down and let her lips linger in front of his.

"You know I can change that," she whispered in a lustful voice and Pete fluttered his eyes closed, feeling Lexi press her lips to his own.

He thought about it for a moment while his hands automatically, out of habit and pure male nature, went to rest on her waist as she climbed over, straddling his thighs and letting her hand fall against his stubble clad cheek, a light giggle escaping her lips.

Lexi continued and soon her lips left his and went to kiss his jaw line before proceeding to his collarbone, daring to go lower as her body slipped down a bit. Pete closed his eyes as he lightly tucked his bottom lip in his mouth, suddenly going into deep thought.

This would just set him up for disaster, it was bad enough every time he was affectionate towards Lexi he thought of Aloe and now Lexi was showing him the very same pleasure of having an easy fuck, as bad and degrading as that sounds. He trembled suddenly as he felt Lexi's fingers hook into his boxer briefs, her lips right below his belly button, smiling as she came in contact with the tattoo.

But Pete was a man, for god's sake.

He had a decision to make.

In one hand he had a very willing female teasing him and making himself very uneasy, while in the other hand, he had his fiancé showing him just how much she loved him. But then there was the risk of Aloe.

Pete snapped open his eyes and gathered himself together- using his arms to sit up and make Lexi stop what she was doing, her hair flipping back and her eyes curious.

"What did I do wrong?" she asked but then bit her lip. "Pete? Do you not like this?" she asked and Pete closed his eyes, trying to get his thoughts straight. He thought of the first thing that came to mind as he adjusted his boxers back to the intended place of wearing.

"Lexi...of course, but..." he glanced up at her, her eyes dancing across his face, begging for an answer. A warm smile appeared on Pete's face and he sighed. "Maybe we should wait until the honeymoon, you know, to make it more romantic?" Lexi seemed to be thinking for a minute before biting her lip, shifting to fix her black camisole.

"I guess so," she mumbled and proceeded to lye back down on her side of the bed. Pete watched as her eyes fluttered closed, the space between them greater than before.

Pete looked down at his lap and shook his head. Once he was sure Lexi was asleep he snuck out of bed and padded down the hallway and down the stairs, right into the kitchen where he found his cell phone in the dim light. He picked it up and held it in his hands for a minute before flipping open the screen and going through his contact list. The phone started to ring and Pete closed his eyes tight as he heard a slightly tired, yet seductive voice.

"Pete?"

"Hey," he said softly, a smile tugging at the end of his lips.

"I miss you," she sighed into the phone.

"I miss you too." Pete listened, hearing ruffling and a door closing quietly. "What are you doing?"

"Thinking of you and wishing you were here." Pete took a seat at the breakfast nook in one of the stools, crossing his legs, devouring in the sound of her voice.

"I can't tonight babes." Aloe pouted and let out a small whimper. Pete's lips skewed to one side of his mouth. "Sorry, it's just that Lexi-"

"Yeah I get it," her tone was somewhat bitter now.

There were a few seconds of silence, and Pete could hear Lexi shuffling around in their bed that he knew he should have been in instead of talking on the phone with his mistress.

"I don't know what to do Aloe," Pete said, breaking the barrier of silence between them. Aloe yawned on the other end, almost sounding as it was on purpose, but Pete ignored it and continued. "I'm not ready for this kind of commitment with Lexi.... I'm not even ready to be a dad." Aloe let out a hushed giggle.

"Joe is begging me for kids. He's always telling me he feels left out since he's the only one who doesn't have 'em."

"Do you think he suspects anything between us?" Pete asked as he listened to his fiancé grumble in her sleep.

"No. Why? Do you think he does?" Her voice was suddenly paranoid.

"No, no, I was just asking." A loud cry interrupted the conversation making Pete jump a little. Realizing it was his son, he calmed himself.

"I got to go," he said hurriedly.

"I love you." Pete bit his lip in hesitation before answering in a barely audible voice.

"I love you too."

----------

Lexi sighed as she looked through the rows and rows of bridal gowns, groaning as she found none that appealed to her taste.

"I'm thinking about just getting Sierra and Aiden to design my own wedding dress," Heather smirked from behind her and brought a brides mate dress to her chest.

"How does this look?" she asked and Lexi turned to see a knee length deep red dress, one that had ruffles, and yet fit well for Lexi's kind of wedding.

"I love it," she breathed and Heather smiled before looking back for her size.

"Umm..." Lexi put down the dress she was holding before sliding next to her and perking her eyebrows up.

"What?" Lexi asked and Heather shook her head before clutching the three different sized dresses and walking over to the dressing room.

"The price is kinda scary," Lexi smirked as she heard Heather shuffle.

"I don't really care, as long as it doesn't out do the wedding dress," Heather laughed.

"The non-existent wedding dress," Lexi stayed silent for a while until she heard a huff of disappointment.

"Um, Lex?" she heard and Lexi stepped up to the door.

"Yeah?" she called and Heather pushed the door open slightly, one arm holding to the back of the dress.

"Can you zip me?" Lexi smiled and stepped in.

"Is this the last one," Heather bit her lip.

"It's the biggest size they had...Lexi," Lexi blinked at her friend as the zipper stopped only a few inches before it was supposed to. The dress didn't really have a back, so Lexi knew it had to do with her...

"Heather?" Lexi shakily asked and Heather took a deep breath in.

"Lexi, please don't say anything," Lexi raised an eyebrow. "The night Patrick and I started fighting we had a night to ourselves, and..." Lexi nodded.

"What?" Lexi asked quietly and Heather sighed, starting to take off the dress.

"Afterwards I told him I wanted another baby and Patrick was totally against it, and that two was enough," she paused for a moment to catch her breath. "Three weeks later I find out I'm pregnant and I'm freaking scared," Lexi bit her lip and watched as Heather slipped on a summer dress and her pull-over sweater.

"Heather, please don't pull a Lexi," Lexi joked and Heather sighed, her eyes shutting tightly as her hand rested over her stomach.

"If I can't fit into a brides mate dress, it just means that I need to make a decision quick," Lexi blinked at Heather.

"What kind of decision?" she asked in a whisper.

"Whether to have an abortion or not,"

"What?" her voice raised in shock that even a thought like that could cross her mind. Heather sighed and sat down on the dressing room seat, careful not to damage the dress.

"I don't want to Lexi, I really don't want to, but," she stopped and placed her hands on her stomach, rubbing her fingers against it. "I don't want Patrick to leave either." Lexi took a seat next to her, taking hold of her hand.

"Patrick would never leave you, he loves you," Lexi assured. Heather shook her head.

"Lately I'm not so sure. All we've been doing is fighting over everything."

"It can't be that bad..."

"We fought about what spoons we should use at your wedding Lexi. Spoons!" Lexi stifled her giggle, but Heather could still hear it, and she frowned, not seeing anything humorous about the situation.

"I'm sorry Heather," she apologized. "Spoons or no spoons, Patrick loves you, and I don't think he'll want you to get an," Lexi's voice dropped to a whisper again, "abortion."

Heather's head dropped, taking in the words she didn't exactly want to hear. Lexi pulled her into a tight hug, their hair tangling together as they did so.

"You two are just going through a rough time." Heather let go of Lexi and nodded. "Everything is going to be okay."

"I really hope so..."
Sign up to rate and review this story