Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

A Head of the Pack

by moocow 10 reviews

The chapter title is actualy rather ironic and you'll understand it later. --- I think this is dedicated to the one and only Patrick Stump. Only because he'll never know it was, and the fact tha...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 1328 words

1Exciting
Lexi held her breath as she stepped off the private flight she had taken back to her home state. At first she was going back to gather a few things from the house she still had out here, but after a heart clenching phone call, Lexi discovered that coming out for a visit was much more important than it seemed.

A few days into extensive planning and Lexi received a phone call from a long lost relative, something she thought she didn't have anymore. Her 17 year old third cousin, Ethan was now a senior, and was living on his own.

The only reason he had not been able to contact her was because he was under foster care after Lexi's Aunts passed away. So Lexi was coming back, just to visit him, and of course fill him in on everything.

Her eyes danced over the practically empty landing way but her smile grew as she saw an almost older version of Robert leaning against a black SUV, a bright Starr smile on his face. Lexi practically ran over, letting a luggage man grab her belongings and start off after her. Ethan opened his arms in time for the older woman to grip him in a tight hug.

"Oh, this is still so weird," Lexi mumbled and Ethan smirked.

"Tell me about it," A warm smile appeared on his lips and Lexi returned it.

"I wonder why it took so long to find you," Lexi pondered out loud. Ethan shrugged, letting her step back and grabbed one of her suitcases.

"Probably because I'm so young...I'm not even 18 yet, and I'm still as immature as ever," Lexi waited until she was in the passenger seat to ask him why.

"Why is that, Ethan?" she turned her head to him and watched as he fumbled with the keys slightly, starting up the engine as a slight pink rose to his cheeks.

"I turn 18 in three months, I've never really had a girlfriend, and for Christ's sake, I'm still a virgin," Lexi smiled and bit her lip.

"Sound's like Patrick," she mumbled and Ethan looked over as they stopped at the exit, a security check.

"Patrick? Oh yeah, Fall Out Boy guy," he paused as they turned out onto the main road. "How's life on the stage?" he asked and Lexi flashed a big smile.

"It's wonderful," she lightly shifted her left hand so it was visible to Ethan's gaze. "Pete and I have been engaged for a while, almost a year now, but...we're working on plans," Ethan took a slow nod.

"Ahh, so wedding bells already. Then I guess I am the last Starr," Lexi smirked.

"That reminds me," she went through her purse for a moment while they stopped at a red light, Lexi smiling as she recognized the neighborhood.

"What?" Ethan asked and Lexi pulled out her wallet, flipping through the pictures until one of Robert was shown.

"He's seven months now," Lexi spoke and Ethan smiled.

"I knew you had a kid, but I didn't expect him to be that adorable," Lexi smiled as they turned into an apartment complex.

"He's got the Wentz' charm," she whispered and as Ethan killed the engine, he turned wide eyed at Lexi.

"It's... Pete Wentz' baby?" he asked bewildered. Lexi clutched her stomach as she burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Oh god, do I have to fill you in,"

----------

Pete sighed as he sat on the couch, flipping the channels on the TV. As he reached Fuse, he slowed down and actually watched as an old video from Behind the Bleachers neared the end, showing Lexi before she was pregnant throwing the bass over her shoulder and catching it again to play that last chord before the video flickered as it ended.

"And that was Behind the Bleachers with an old favorite of mine, The Plan," Pete blinked and felt his heart skip a beat as the camera zoomed out to see Aloe and Lexi standing right next to each other, in the back round, the ruckus called warped tour.

"Here with us now are two of the four sexy ladies of rock, guitarist Aloe Green and bassist Lexi Starr," Lexi smiled as Steven smiled at them.

Pete sighed and turned off the TV. He shook his head and stood, hearing Robert gurgle in his daytime nap. Pete padded over to the nursery and lightly smiled as he saw Robert flutter his eyes open and smile a toothless smile up at his father.

Pete leaned in and hoisted Robert up, him grabbing at Pete's necklace that held the all classic bartskull. Pete smiled, sitting down in the rocking chair and placing Robert in his lap, his son facing him with his small fingers curled around the old metal.

"That's older than you are, Robert," Robert looked up at his name and let out a giggle as Pete smiled.

A smile grew on his lips and thought about the future of being a tied down man, with an already seven month old baby and possibly in the future another one. He shuddered a bit and looked down at his son to see him in the middle of a childish yawn.

Pete sighed, placing his hands under Robert's arms and bringing him up, head on his shoulder and began to put him back to sleep, humming random songs from his past and finding his own eyelids growing heavy. Hearing his son start to snore gently in his ear, he stood up and gingerly placed young Robert in his crib, his body automatically rolling onto his stomach, arms rising to lye next to his head.

Pete reached in and pushed some of his growing hair out of his eyes. It was then that Pete discovered that he had been taking care of Robert for the last four days without Lexi. He was on his own, just as he had always feared. And to the worst extent, it wasn't all that bad.

Pete swallowed his nerve and departed his son's bedroom, closing the door with a clock and ventured down the hallway of pictures, avoiding the non-existent eyes of the many Lexi. The doorbell rang after a moment and Pete soon reached the door and let out a sigh of relief as it revealed a dolled up Aloe.

"Pete," she spoke and he gulped, letting her in.

"Did you drive?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Of course not," she whispered and led him over to the couch where she made him sit down, her own body sitting on the coffee table in front of him.

"Robert's asleep," Pete informed and Aloe shrugged.

"I'm ok with that, but it's you who had to keep quiet," Pete raised an eyebrow but soon closed his eyes and opened his mouth as Aloe leaned in, her hands going to hold his face and tilt his head for better access.

Pete let out a whimper as Aloe started to lower herself, her knees soon touch the carpet in front of him. He went to sit up to get a better view when Aloe reached up and pushed him back, her other hand going to undo his belt buckle before the zipper.

"Aloe, this...this isn't a good idea, I mean...Lexi should have been home yesterday, and I don't kno- /ohhhh/," Pete stopped mid-sentence and his hands went straight to Aloe's hair, his head jerking back with pleasure.

He shifted his feet slightly to feel his jeans and boxers around his ankles and brought his bottom lip into his mouth as Aloe hummed into her.../work/.

Pete closed his eyes tightly and let his hands clench and then un-clench Aloe's already messy hair. And somewhere, deep in the gut of his heart, he knew something was terribly wrong.

"Oh god," Pete mumbled and gulped before whipping his head up in time for the front door to open and everything to come crashing down.

"Pete?"
Sign up to rate and review this story